Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Hittin the bottle a little too hard there eh? The poster you quoted did not "name" anyones daughter nor did he put any kid down. As a matter of fact he posted that the kid was a very good player and that the team was skilled. He said nothing for you to claim that people "dont like winners". The only criticism the posted had was regarding how a dad treats his 10 year old daughter. The fact that you would defend that behavior makes me wonder about you.
    That is my point and why this is hypocritical. Are you related to this team? Does YOUR daughter play with them? Are you his daughter? The resounding answer is NO. So why the heck do you care and keep posting. If it is true - and I will say that we have played this team 3 times in the past 4 months and have heard nothing more than I hear at our own games - then stop hiding behind this blog and talk to the guy. I would venture to guess that you are really good at casting stones and passing judgment on people before you know any facts. You are obviously excellent at taking some bs post and standing on your soap box to preach. You don't have a whole lot of friends do you?

Comment

That is my point and why this is hypocritical. Are you related to this team? Does YOUR daughter play with them? Are you his daughter? The resounding answer is NO. So why the heck do you care and keep posting. If it is true - and I will say that we have played this team 3 times in the past 4 months and have heard nothing more than I hear at our own games - then stop hiding behind this blog and talk to the guy. I would venture to guess that you are really good at casting stones and passing judgment on people before you know any facts. You are obviously excellent at taking some bs post and standing on your soap box to preach. You don't have a whole lot of friends do you?
      Boom! Call this jerk out for what he/she is. Go back under your rock of anonymity. Post somewhere else because no one here wants to see your crap. Go talk to the dad - you seem to think you know so much about him.

Comment

You have played them 3 times in the past four months? Us too!

I'm not with the team, but when we play them I am astounded at the level of skill displayed and the beautiful way they possess the ball and express beauty through the ball. The parents are active and involved, but really respectful and involved in their kids lives, unlike me. They want nothing but the best and have found the perfect place for their athletes.

I for one stood and applauded after the last game where they schooled my dd's team in the proper fundamentals of soccer and made them look silly. Losing is no fun usually, but losing to this team it is a delight and pure joy.

I only wish my daughter was talented enough to try out with them.

Comment

Originally posted by unregistered View Post
          you have played them 3 times in the past four months? Us too!

I'm not with the team, but when we play them i am astounded at the level of skill displayed and the beautiful way they possess the ball and express beauty through the ball. The parents are active and involved, but really respectful and involved in their kids lives, unlike me. They want nothing but the best and have found the perfect place for their athletes.

I for one stood and applauded after the last game where they schooled my dd's team in the proper fundamentals of soccer and made them look silly. Losing is no fun usually, but losing to this team it is a delight and pure joy.

rotfl!!

Comment

I'm not with the team, but when we play them I am astounded at the level of skill displayed and the beautiful way they possess the ball and express beauty through the ball. The parents are active and involved, but really respectful and involved in their kids lives, unlike me. They want nothing but the best and have found the perfect place for their athletes.

You forget to append "...but she's not, so Timbers it is for us."

Comment

Is this parody or..?

Comment

Huge game this Saturday: Revs vs THUSC for 1st place in league. Will the postage stamp sized field at Luke Jensen be a help or hindrance??

Comment

Huge game this Saturday: Revs vs THUSC for 1st place in league. Will the postage stamp sized field at Luke Jensen be a help or hindrance??
                  Are these 10 year old girls? Huge game? Somebody needs a hobby.

Comment

Are these 10 year old girls? Huge game? Somebody needs a hobby.
                    The Revs parents have a hobby. It's hyping HUGE games like this one. You must not realize how GREAT this team is...

Comment

It's a 14 game season for a reason. Nobody can claim the title 'till the fat lady sings.

Remember, we are dealing with 10 year olds. If somebody's teddy bear falls out of bed during the night, or get swallowed up by their blankets, it could be a critical loss for the entire team.

But this should be a competitive game.

Comment

It's a 14 game season for a reason. Nobody can claim the title 'till the fat lady sings.

Remember, we are dealing with 10 year olds. If somebody's teddy bear falls out of bed during the night, or get swallowed up by their blankets, it could be a critical loss for the entire team.

Isn't the purpose of this thread...talking and mocking about a special group of over the top parents living through their kids!!!

Comment

Game over: 6-4

Comment

Game over: 6-4
                            Team is unreal athletically...physically gifted few that dominate the game. First Ive seen them. Get them a quality coach and this team will keep pace or even stay ahead of the curve in the coming years. Unfortunately the current staff isn't it. The coaching points during the game were strange. This team would win our league with a mom on the sidelines

Comment

Team is unreal athletically...physically gifted few that dominate the game. First Ive seen them. Get them a quality coach and this team will keep pace or even stay ahead of the curve in the coming years. Unfortunately the current staff isn't it. The coaching points during the game were strange. This team would win our league with a mom on the sidelines
                              I know the historians of Oregon/S. Washington soccer are claiming that this is the best young team they've ever seen. These are old people who've been around soccer for years and who really know talent. They rarely go out to see teams any more but really special ones merit the effort for them. They've watched them not once, not twice but three times, which is a record for this bunch of old timers. I've heard whispers that these historians feel might put this team in their Hall of Fame. It would be the fourth team that will have merited this award and the Revolution would join famous teams like Onyx. HOF medals will be handed out to all players and their parents. Go to an Onyx game and see the parents proudly displaying their medals. I've heard some parents actually frame them and put them on the walls of their home or office.

Comment

Clearly a quality team but you do realize that THUSC has three girls at this age playing up at U12! So if you took away the top three players from this team or dropped the three from Emerald do you still think they are a dominant team?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X