Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    There is some serious shortcomings on here. I cannot imagine the person who is so mad or unhappy with their life that they have to call people crooks.

Maybe we in turn should call them a coward, without, liar, no self respect, no self worth.

Sounds about right?

I feel sorry for their kids. Lets hope they don't have one and its just Angela spouting out garbage.
    He's delusional enough to think his kid is ECNL level because she made the team based upon weak tryouts. This may be the only year his kid is on one of the teams so let him enjoys it. Next year, when she gets cut is when you will see the real anger.

Comment

Is this still the case?

any insight

Comment

He's delusional enough to think his kid is ECNL level because she made the team based upon weak tryouts. This may be the only year his kid is on one of the teams so let him enjoys it. Next year, when she gets cut is when you will see the real anger.
        Not sure his daughter will be cut. If no new blood tries out. They will be stuck with her again for another year.

Since everyone on T.S. is so sure of ECNL's failure, that no one will ever want to play in something that has both to hard in competition and cost to much. I'm sure they won't need to worry about the competition.

Comment

Not sure his daughter will be cut. If no new blood tries out. They will be stuck with her again for another year.

Since everyone on T.S. is so sure of ECNL's failure, that no one will ever want to play in something that has both to hard in competition and cost to much. I'm sure they won't need to worry about the competition.
          There are a few key things Oregon ECNL could do that would make me give them more serious consideration next year.

First they need to distance themselves from OPL. This is a big one as I am not willing to be a part of an elite program that is propping up a dying league.

The second part of this is they need to package themselves as bringing all the teams back together. When over half the state is just dismissed until the numbers aren't goid and the desperate campaigning starts I will stay as far away from that a possible.

If ECNL were truly statewide, league neutral they could likely get some sponsorship money.

I suspect none of this will happen because at its root ECNL being here isn't based in demand, it is based in the hissy-fit of one individual who had "to show" another.

Comment

Conny is that you?

There are a few key things Oregon ECNL could do that would make me give them more serious consideration next year.

First they need to distance themselves from OPL. This is a big one as I am not willing to be a part of an elite program that is propping up a dying league.

The second part of this is they need to package themselves as bringing all the teams back together. When over half the state is just dismissed until the numbers aren't goid and the desperate campaigning starts I will stay as far away from that a possible.

If ECNL were truly statewide, league neutral they could likely get some sponsorship money.

I suspect none of this will happen because at its root ECNL being here isn't based in demand, it is based in the hissy-fit of one individual who had "to show" another.
            What a ignorant statement! How in the world can the local ECNL teams distance themselves from the OPL when they comprise the three remaining founding members? Hello!

Lastly, both leagues are suffering as the result of the split and BOTH sides are to blame. If you want to talk about dying leagues just wait a few years when the only quality girl players on a TA roster are of parents who can't afford the ECNL.

Comment

75% of the top players can't afford Ecnl or will choose not to participate....

Comment

75% of the top players can't afford Ecnl or will choose not to participate....
                25 percent are stupid enough to believe anything they hear and literally are going to pay out their kids college tuition on the idea they can get something that they could have gotten at third of the cost and probaby a better chance considering the ecnl money grab vs proper development numbers.

But there is usually people gullable enough to fall for what their recruiters tell them. I mean look at fc p. Their coaches recruit like mad to replace the kids they supposedly were suppose to develop.

Sheeeep bahhhhhh bahhhh.

Comment

What a ignorant statement! How in the world can the local ECNL teams distance themselves from the OPL when they comprise the three remaining founding members? Hello!

Lastly, both leagues are suffering as the result of the split and BOTH sides are to blame. If you want to talk about dying leagues just wait a few years when the only quality girl players on a TA roster are of parents who can't afford the ECNL.
                  CO, FC and Thusc have to decide which is important to them. If they see ECNL as a way to slip a crutch under OPL a lot of players will choose not to participate for just that reason.

As an ECNL player how does it make me feel that my fees are used to secure 4 day a week training fields that are then shared with those OPL teams that might not otherwise have someplace to practice?

If you are going to tell me I am in an elite program I want my resources spent to my benefit not to prop up some other league.

Comment

CO, FC and Thusc have to decide which is important to them. If they see ECNL as a way to slip a crutch under OPL a lot of players will choose not to participate for just that reason.

As an ECNL player how does it make me feel that my fees are used to secure 4 day a week training fields that are then shared with those OPL teams that might not otherwise have someplace to practice?

If you are going to tell me I am in an elite program I want my resources spent to my benefit not to prop up some other league.
                    Huh????

Comment

Huh????
                      What don't you understand? If I pay $2,000 a year my expectation is all of that money is going in to the ECNL program. When I hear OPL making decisions like not charging for their competitive programs because of the income from OPL that really upsets me. That is dishonest and shameful.

OPL on its own would collapse soon, this is Tom's lifeline to thrown to OPL, but it will reduce the number of folks who participate significantly.

Do you get it now?

Comment

What don't you understand? If I pay $2,000 a year my expectation is all of that money is going in to the ECNL program. When I hear OPL making decisions like not charging for their competitive programs because of the income from OPL that really upsets me. That is dishonest and shameful.

OPL on its own would collapse soon, this is Tom's lifeline to thrown to OPL, but it will reduce the number of folks who participate significantly.

Do you get it now?
                        Who the hell is CO?

They have a large, hot, sticky wad of cash to do with as they please. If teams want to play for free, so be it.

Go drive to Grants Pass.

Comment

Who the hell is CO?

They have a large, hot, sticky wad of cash to do with as they please. If teams want to play for free, so be it.

Go drive to Grants Pass.

Hell, G.P. is in the middle of the pack at U14. If they get a couple more wins, they will be giving Eastside a run for the money.

Comment

Your not special your feet hit the floor in the morning just like others. Maybe they're thinking opl will feed into your kids ENCL program.

Comment

Who the hell is CO?

Go drive to Grants Pass.
                              CO is Crossfire-Oregon. You might want to read that schedule a little more closely, bud.

Comment

All girls teams in oregon are weak sauce. If you want your dd to play college soccer you need to move to WA or CA... Now. Trust me.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X