Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    I'm all for trying to sound articulate and intellectual, but please use the term "misogynistic" appropriately...that is all....carry on
    It's a joke. The CU mom would throw that out to attack anyone that disagreed with her. That plus other big fancy words.

I'm around some of the most intellectually gifted and knowledgable linguists around, and the best of them use simple but incredibly efficient language, save for descriptors.

People using big words are usually just trying to look smart.

Comment

It's a joke. The CU mom would throw that out to attack anyone that disagreed with her. That plus other big fancy words.

I'm around some of the most intellectually gifted and knowledgable linguists around, and the best of them use simple but incredibly efficient language, save for descriptors.

They think it makes them seem more credible...the problem is it really doesn't, and when they use the word wrong it is even worse.

Comment

Okay, I've seen those posts before and get the joke you were making. My bad.

Comment

Darn, I was hoping she was back. I wish we could find something else to get under her skin about.

Comment

Darn, I was hoping she was back. I wish we could find something else to get under her skin about.
            He/she is back. Now he's claiming Fraser and Tom have been completely honest and forthright about everything. He's right, except for the costs, the schedule, the website, the rosters, ....

Comment

I know

Not telling.

Comment

Oh he/she is still around. You can catch the anger in their posts on various threads.

Comment

what about me ? doesnt anyone hate me anymore ?

Comment

Originally posted by Marbull View Post
                    what about me ? doesnt anyone hate me anymore ?
                    No. You don't use enough fancy words in an incorrect way. That's what was so fun about AP...their use of incorrect words in an attempt to make themselves look more intellegent. Actually, there is probably a fancy word for that.

Comment

No. You don't use enough fancy words in an incorrect way. That's what was so fun about AP...their use of incorrect words in an attempt to make themselves look more intellegent. Actually, there is probably a fancy word for that.
                      The word is.. backwoodstimbersallianceparent

Comment

The word is.. backwoodstimbersallianceparent
                        No no no. That's not it. It's "igivetomahummerdaily".

Comment

Thusc mom, on the other hand, spends time slinging hash at the local diner. Plus she is still on here. She's stopped trying to use big words. One reason is that it makes it obvious that it is her posting. The other reason is that someone stole her word of the day calendar.

Comment

Thusc mom, on the other hand, spends time slinging hash at the local diner. Plus she is still on here. She's stopped trying to use big words. One reason is that it makes it obvious that it is her posting. The other reason is that someone stole her word of the day calendar.
                            That is such Misogynistic hyperbole! I can't believe the pulchritude of the disingenuous folks on here trying to lead us all astray.

Comment

I'm to lazy to read all of the posts, was it determined who the a-hole was?

Comment

I'm to lazy to read all of the posts, was it determined who the a-hole was?

Someone called out the a hole and what happened next will blow your mind....click here to see the stunning footage.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X