Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Simms will make a great ED for the new TAMPA BAY SOCCER CLUB!!!
    You're being sarcastic I hope. He will be very lucky to keep any role in the new club. It's time for change and do things right in the Tampa area.

Comment

We all know that TBU (Simms) sets the schedule for this showcase. We all know from history that TBU stakes the deck in its favor. We all know from history that Simms will put other teams from around the Tampa Bay area in brackets/groups that they don't belong just to beat those teams down and say look how good TBU is against your crappy club.
      I got it the first time, spaz. No need to re-post!

Comment

We all know that TBU (Simms) sets the schedule for this showcase. We all know from history that TBU stakes the deck in its favor. We all know from history that Simms will put other teams from around the Tampa Bay area in brackets/groups that they don't belong just to beat those teams down and say look how good TBU is against your crappy club.
        Sounds like Al Gore complaining that G.W. stole the election with his hanging chads. Sour grapes and sore loser.

Just play soccer and beat who you're scheduled to play.

Comment

Sounds like Al Gore complaining that G.W. stole the election with his hanging chads. Sour grapes and sore loser.

Or more recently, like Trump complaining that Cruz won be default lol. Its a soccer site douche bag!

Comment

How so ... why would both TBU U15 boys be playing in same bracket ?
            Simms actually got this one correct, both TBU team should play in the top group. The other 2 groups are very weak.

Comment

poor baby...your feelings hurt? why do you care? me thinks you got cut from that team
              Now that is funny !

(the part about anyone ever being cut from a Celtic team, that is)

http://www.talking-soccer.com/TS4/im...cons/icon6.gif

Comment

It has nothing to do with SOUR GRAPES. Our team comes to showcases to play the most competitive team possible. When the club (Simms) hosting the showcase put teams in groups that they do not belong is a travesty. I can't wait until the new ED comes in and fires the whole lot.

Comment

The CDL website says the game lengths are:

Length of games:
                  13-14 age groups: 35 min.
                  15-16 age groups: 35 min.
                  17-18 age groups: 40 min.

http://cdleague.com/showcase-soccer-tournament.aspx

i assume that should be the minutes per half - at least i hope so...but never been to a showcase, so i am not sure. Does anyone know?

Comment

The CDL website says the game lengths are:

Length of games:
                    13-14 age groups: 35 min.
                    15-16 age groups: 35 min.
                    17-18 age groups: 40 min.

http://cdleague.com/showcase-soccer-tournament.aspx

i assume that should be the minutes per half - at least i hope so...but never been to a showcase, so i am not sure. Does anyone know?
                    Correct - minutes per half.

Comment

Simms actually got this one correct, both TBU team should play in the top group. The other 2 groups are very weak.
                      agreed... TBU and WFF should play for finals ( Ironic ? )

Comment

Tryouts for next year?

Comment

Tryouts for next year?
                          Or revenge for TBU after Disney loss to WFF ? should be interesting

Comment

Check the schedule again. It's a showcase format so there aren't any finals and the two TBU teams and WFF don't even play each other.

Comment

Check the schedule again. It's a showcase format so there aren't any finals and the two TBU teams and WFF don't even play each other.
                              its a shame those 3 teams aren't playing each other. State cup is coming up and playing lower competition doesn't help anyone.

Comment

Play soccer, really? Are you that much of a moron to not understand the major advantage of putting any fresh team against any team playing their second game. I agree it is a showcase, but the right thing is to have fresh teams playing each other in the morning and the second games of the day having two teams that have already played a game that day. It doesn't matter what teams they are, it's just wrong, and no I am not a Charger parent.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X