Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pure Class

Wow, using peoples first and last names on here, real classy move.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      The DOC is doing quite well and he does care of the kids.

What other clubs?? Go to Wellington with all those little ego's running around on the pitch claiming to be better than everyone else or go to Boca United where they have to poach other club players so they can win games since they do not have any good talent in the club to make a complete team. Where they focus more on winning than teaching/development.

You must be follower or friend of Teresa/Greg Bond or Michelle/Brian Steele..
      How many kids did they have at tryouts?

Comment

Ignorant

The DOC is doing quite well and he does care of the kids.

What other clubs?? Go to Wellington with all those little ego's running around on the pitch claiming to be better than everyone else or go to Boca United where they have to poach other club players so they can win games since they do not have any good talent in the club to make a complete team. Where they focus more on winning than teaching/development.

You must be follower or friend of Teresa/Greg Bond or Michelle/Brian Steele..
        The problem here is that ignorant people make ignorant statements. If there is one factual thing to say about Boca United, it's that winning is the furthest thing from their minds. It's all about "teaching/development". That's why they teach 8,9, and 10 year olds to play out of the back and not kickball, even if it means losing 10-0. Go to one practice and you'll see the difference. It's about personal preference for your child. There's nothing wrong with more advanced players trying to find more advanced competition. You'll never find that at Boynton and if you're happy with that, that's perfectly fine. But don't be a HATER..

Comment

The problem here is that ignorant people make ignorant statements. If there is one factual thing to say about Boca United, it's that winning is the furthest thing from their minds. It's all about "teaching/development". That's why they teach 8,9, and 10 year olds to play out of the back and not kickball, even if it means losing 10-0. Go to one practice and you'll see the difference. It's about personal preference for your child. There's nothing wrong with more advanced players trying to find more advanced competition. You'll never find that at Boynton and if you're happy with that, that's perfectly fine. But don't be a HATER..
          As a parent of a player who just left BU to another club. I can say that BU has some credit in teaching/developing players. However, they have started pulling players from other clubs for the lower age groups as in U11/U12/U13/U14, which was a big disappointment to me, my son and daughter. I was hoping for them to develop their in-house players more but I guess it varies on the coach. I remember that BU was a much better club 3-4 years back, now I cannot say the same and alot of the BU parents feel the same way.

Not sure who stated "they focus more on winning", the comment has some merit to it.

My youngest child plays for Boynton and he has been very happy and the changes are better and they seem to be getting their act together. Its a young club and they have time to develop. Maybe a merge with another club would help Boynton grow or develop faster as a club. Hard to Tell...

I guess at the end, its all about personal choice...

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;1014868]As a parent of a player who just left BU to another club. I can say that BU has some credit in teaching/developing players. However, they have started pulling players from other clubs for the lower age groups as in U11/U12/U13/U14, which was a big disappointment to me, my son and daughter. I was hoping for them to develop their in-house players more but I guess it varies on the coach. I remember that BU was a much better club 3-4 years back, now I cannot say the same and alot of the BU parents feel the same way.

Not sure who stated "they focus more on winning", the comment has some merit to it.

My youngest child plays for Boynton and he has been very happy and the changes are better and they seem to be getting their act together. Its a young club and they have time to develop. Maybe a merge with another club would help Boynton grow or develop faster as a club. Hard to Tell...

Clubs can only develop what they have. Parents are always on here screaming about clubs developing players. No Club develops players. That dear parents is your job and your pocketbook. The truth is 80% of kids have average talent and can only be developed by a lot of extra training not found in clubs. 10% can train all day and never get ahead, and 10% are blessed. Of course every parent thinks there kid is part of that top 10% from U9-14 and don't see that it is not the club folks, it is the ability. The kids that look like superstars have been given that gift from God and are few and far in between. The rest work their butts off to keep up.

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;1014898]
              As a parent of a player who just left BU to another club. I can say that BU has some credit in teaching/developing players. However, they have started pulling players from other clubs for the lower age groups as in U11/U12/U13/U14, which was a big disappointment to me, my son and daughter. I was hoping for them to develop their in-house players more but I guess it varies on the coach. I remember that BU was a much better club 3-4 years back, now I cannot say the same and alot of the BU parents feel the same way.

Clubs can only develop what they have. Parents are always on here screaming about clubs developing players. No Club develops players. That dear parents is your job and your pocketbook. The truth is 80% of kids have average talent and can only be developed by a lot of extra training not found in clubs. 10% can train all day and never get ahead, and 10% are blessed. Of course every parent thinks there kid is part of that top 10% from U9-14 and don't see that it is not the club folks, it is the ability. The kids that look like superstars have been given that gift from God and are few and far in between. The rest work their butts off to keep up.
              Well said....

Comment

Looks like most teams have posted their rosters. Where are Boyntons rosters. Everybody gone?

Comment

Looks like most teams have posted their rosters. Where are Boyntons rosters. Everybody gone?
                  I believe they have notified who will be on whichever team. I do not believe they post their rosters.

Comment

Neither Team Boca, FC Florida, or Boca United have not posted their rosters online or anywhere as of yet. Wellington Waves updated their website with the coach and new players on the team.

Comment

Goodbye Knights, time to move on. Pretty much all of the older teams are splitsville to better clubs in the area, only the rec players remain. Way to break up this club on your first year as DOC.

Comment

Goodbye Knights, time to move on. Pretty much all of the older teams are splitsville to better clubs in the area, only the rec players remain. Way to break up this club on your first year as DOC.

$$$ talks!!!!!

Comment

boynton beach knights travel teams / sorry rec club

i was looking at yours coaches resume it seems to me that all your coaches have E licenses are no license at all
                          way to go ASAF ***$$

Comment

i was looking at yours coaches resume it seems to me that all your coaches have E licenses are no license at all
                            way to go ASAF ***$$
                            I went to all of the bios and noticed the same thing. I think there were two coaches with a high level license. One had a B. There were some other interesting notes like one worked as a teller at the Palm Beach Kennel Club. That will certainly come in handy! Several of them have not coaches before or have "untraceable" professional playing backgrounds. English or spanish accent, he must be a soccer coach! The club is going downhill quickly. Note to Boynton. Your coaches need to have at least a D license to have your teams participate in State Cup, so I guess you know you are a rec club or regional cup team.

Comment

This is a glorified rec club for wanna be travel players who want to be a big fish in a little pond. This is exactly what's wrong with travel soccer. These clubs are horrible for the good players who waste their time at these type of clubs rather than going to a real club that will help them become real players. Parents need to wake up and stay away from these clubs.

Comment

way to go ASAF ***$$
                                I think ASAF wanted it that way so he could shine over the knuckleheads working under him. Plus he is getting a boatload of money and how exactly did the club do this year? At least in the higher divisions? Crickets!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X