• Show
Clear All

Big news: Orlando City to get DA for girls

Thoughts?

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Thoughts?
    Link, please

Comment

I heard OCYS and JFC were in as Florida representatives. This was the talk at the convention.

Comment

I heard OCYS and JFC were in as Florida representatives. This was the talk at the convention.
        I was at the convention and I heard Boca and WFF are getting the DA, not OC and JFC. Guess it depends on which side of the convention you are on when you hear such "news"!

Comment

I was at the convention and I heard Boca and WFF are getting the DA, not OC and JFC. Guess it depends on which side of the convention you are on when you hear such "news"!
          OC with the new Women Professional team is a lock for girls DA. Which other club in Florida gets it is pure speculation at this time. Front runners would be JFC and or WFF.

Comment

Thoughts?
            My thought is that you're a troll planting a rumor that has no basis in fact.

Comment

My thought is that you're a troll planting a rumor that has no basis in fact.
              Look up the interview, dillweed.

Comment

Look up the interview, dillweed.
                How about a link, troll-breath. You would think the Orlando City website would mention it, but there's no mention of it.

I call BS.

Comment

How about a link, troll-breath. You would think the Orlando City website would mention it, but there's no mention of it.

I call BS.
                  Ooooooo.......troll-breath. Such big words, penisbreath.

Comment

Originally posted by unregistered View Post
                    ooooooo.......troll-breath. Such big words, penisbreath.
                    oh no you didn't you c u m guzzler

Comment

I hate Orlando City but, think it would be stupid for them to not have it with the Pride and also ECNL.

Comment

Trolls hate it when you call them out. Sound like a immature bored teenager trying to entertain himself instead of doing his homework. Tossing this rumor into my BS folder . . .

Comment

Trolls hate it when you call them out. Sound like a immature bored teenager trying to entertain himself instead of doing his homework. Tossing this rumor into my BS folder . . .
                          OC and the other NWSL clubs are working closely with the federation on the structure of the girls DA.

Comment

I would say wait until the Federation announces it first. All talk right now. The structure has to be put into place first. Clubs will be notified and invite tryouts will start. So lets just wait and see what come into play and then start working on what club get DA for the girls. Hear say is just talk in the back room. Straight from the federation is gold.

Comment

I'll believe when there's a link to a credible source. There's been nothing but gossip for weeks on this already.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X