Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Region B just switche all the groups

I thought Brackets were by Draw looks like OC did not like having to play themselves so FYSA mixed things up

What age group

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      I thought Brackets were by Draw looks like OC did not like having to play themselves so FYSA mixed things up
      Nobody likes playing their own clubs in the first round of anything.

Comment

Nobody likes playing their own clubs in the first round of anything.
        Not the point it is a draw not a we can switch things around as we please the meaning of draw is just that. That is why there is a saying luck of the draw

Comment

I couldn't agree more. They should put it in the rules.

However...
          "
          The RCC will furnish the format to the entered teams after the draw. It is to be a competitive format with the first round games to be determined by “luck of the draw” and not to be changed. The purpose of the competitive format is to determine a boys’ and girls’ regional winner. "

If they did make a change as the OP said then they should put out an explanation of why as it would appear to violate there own rules.

Comment

However...
            "
            The RCC will furnish the format to the entered teams after the draw. It is to be a competitive format with the first round games to be determined by “luck of the draw” and not to be changed. The purpose of the competitive format is to determine a boys’ and girls’ regional winner. "

If they did make a change as the OP said then they should put out an explanation of why as it would appear to violate there own rules.
            Go check your brackets I know for a fact U11 Boys And U13 have changed

Comment

I do not see any changes in U15 Boys

Comment

I do not see any changes in U15 Boys
                Maybe not for your team - but JFC had a U15 team playing in two brackets previously.

Comment

What changed in U11 Boys? Doesn't look like Div 1 changed at all?

Comment

What changed in U11 Boys? Doesn't look like Div 1 changed at all?
                    d1 u11 group changed from we had FCa OCYS White 1 and GSA
                    d1 u11 Now our group is GSA JFC Elite and FL elite

Comment

Maybe not for your team - but JFC had a U15 team playing in two brackets previously.
                      They have both their select and premier teams playing U15

Comment

as far as U13 I even sent a text to someone saying that OCYS WH2 OCYS GOLD AND OCYS WH1 were all in the same group. saying wow look at that group I bet OC is unhappy

Comment

However...
                          "

Well who is calling Rhonda Link Cummings because it has changed !!!

Comment

not my concern but let us know how you make out:

rlc1016@aol.com (at least that is what Rhonda's email was a couple of years ago)

Comment

U12 boys Div 1 changed completely

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X