X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wff ecnl coach.

1/2 year is up. Let's review.

The 15 and 17 team are both heading down the stretch with 4 wins. However the 15s have 11 losses to the 17 teams 10 losses. Oh. The 17 team has 1 tie.
    Who is this JP. Who hired JP. Please TBU come in and clean house on the coaching side of WFF. Every other paid professional coaching position would have fired this guy for these results.
    Wake up people. He is a terrible coach. He has no idea what he is doing on game day and he has zero game management or sub management skill.

Ab, jc, kj are all winners. Please take over immediately.

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    1/2 year is up. Let's review.

The 15 and 17 team are both heading down the stretch with 4 wins. However the 15s have 11 losses to the 17 teams 10 losses. Oh. The 17 team has 1 tie.
    Who is this JP. Who hired JP. Please TBU come in and clean house on the coaching side of WFF. Every other paid professional coaching position would have fired this guy for these results.
    Wake up people. He is a terrible coach. He has no idea what he is doing on game day and he has zero game management or sub management skill.

Ab, jc, kj are all winners. Please take over immediately.
    Agreed, at the very least JP needs to not coach games. He was hired because he has an "A" license, plain and simple. I go to med school pass my tests and become an OBGYN, I am not qualified to do brain surgery. Just because you have an "A" liscense doesn't mean you can coach. Understanding to pass a course is not the same as doing it in the real world.

Comment

Agreed, at the very least JP needs to not coach games. He was hired because he has an "A" license, plain and simple. I go to med school pass my tests and become an OBGYN, I am not qualified to do brain surgery. Just because you have an "A" liscense doesn't mean you can coach. Understanding to pass a course is not the same as doing it in the real world.
      These girls have regressed, and development has halted, it is sad, such talent.

Comment

agreed

Guy is clueless. Not one girl on the 15s has progressed individually and have gone down hill. As a team it is even worse. It is rediculous that the guy is still around when parental concerns were brought up a while ago. If the merge occurs and there are no changes folks will be headed out of the club anyway. If no merge happens then definately out. This guy and the well known losses at WFF will not draw talented players or college coaches in future showcases. Worse. Kids get continued crap training and coaching while loosing love for the game because of constant losses.

Comment

managing

Agree on managing game and subs. Terrible. Second two game losses/goals were nothing short of sub management failures. Then the coaching..... last I checked soccer is a team sport. Blasting kids individually and sometimes after kids did what they were supposed to do doesn't work. A coach can blast kids. No issues here, but needs to tie team in with tactics. NO tactics at WFF with this coach.

Comment

Agree on managing game and subs. Terrible. Second two game losses/goals were nothing short of sub management failures. Then the coaching..... last I checked soccer is a team sport. Blasting kids individually and sometimes after kids did what they were supposed to do doesn't work. A coach can blast kids. No issues here, but needs to tie team in with tactics. NO tactics at WFF with this coach.
            U15's were more successful with last year's coach weren't they? What happened to this team?

Comment

yes

Left on a winning streak..... playing as a team.... improving individually....... All that good stuff is gone... who made the decisions to change everything. That is the individual accountable for the beginning of current state and the current state. Just a thought.

Comment

Why don't you guys STFU and stop airing dirty laundry on TS? If you have an issue, talk to Yoyo. Jesus.

Comment

Hopefully entire club gets turned upside down for next year. At WFF some of the best u15 players are not even on the ecnl team. If don't right the club will be a powerhouse at all ages

Comment

Why don't you guys STFU and stop airing dirty laundry on TS? If you have an issue, talk to Yoyo. Jesus.
                    Yoyo is there watching it all.

Comment

Yoyo is there watching it all.
                      So explain how getting on TS and airing out dirty laundry helps? Seriously. Grow up.

Comment

yea

YOYO enabled the decline bone head. Really. ARE YOU THAT LOST.

Comment

Again, "bone head"....what do you gain by getting on TS? Do you think board members or DOC's make coaching changes based off TS suggestions? Like I said earlier, grow up

Comment

Not much left to do but see what happens next season when they merge the teams with TBU and see who is assigned the team.

Comment

Not much left to do but see what happens next season when they merge the teams with TBU and see who is assigned the team.
                              Agreed. That's why I'm perplexed why idiots come on here to air out dirty laundry.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X