Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    No I said whichever team clay or GPS gets to finals will get blown away in r3pl. Both clay and GPS suck.
    GPS and Clay suck but where is your team?

Comment

It's a happy day for all the haters, they FINALLY got their payday.

NFM-Red benefited from facing a WFF that had a tougher draw and coming off a tough OT game yesterday. Give them a patsy team yesterday and today might have ended differently.

Embarrassed?

No, not in the least. But whatever makes you feel better about yourself, cupcake.
      Got beat by 10 players.

Comment

Originally posted by I put my name on it View Post
        Will post more tomorrow.

Headline is certainly CONGRATS TO NFM FOR PLACING TWO TEMS IN FINAL FOUR!
        You mean GPS for putting in THREE teams

Comment

GPS and Clay suck but where is your team?
          Still sitting with decisive wins over both of them! Hahaha! Both have had an easy path to final four.

Comment

Not sure how the NFM red/black clash will end up turning out. Should be a very emotional game.

Clay county should expect lots of dirty challenges from GPS, as that def seems to be their style of play. It seems to work somehow, but when NFM black played them in a meaningless final they were missing a few key players. It was also a pretty nasty game as far as fouling and the ref had no control.

Clay will win against GPS and if NFM black wins then who knows who will be crowned champion.

Comment

But who's still in it and your team isn't ? You can't win this battle buddy.

Comment

Any team that is in state cup still can win it. It's gonna come down to who has the fittest and healthiest team.

Comment

But who's still in it and your team isn't ? You can't win this battle buddy.
                  Not a battle. I know who has the better team. We all do. Simple.

Comment

Not a battle. I know who has the better team. We all do. Simple.
                    Who's all? Your team is out and ours isn't, plain and simple as that.

Comment

Who's all? Your team is out and ours isn't, plain and simple as that.
                      Congrats to your team but most would like to see a final between the two strongest teams.

Comment

It's a happy day for all the haters, they FINALLY got their payday.

NFM-Red benefited from facing a WFF that had a tougher draw and coming off a tough OT game yesterday. Give them a patsy team yesterday and today might have ended differently.

Embarrassed?

No, not in the least. But whatever makes you feel better about yourself, cupcake.
                        Guess what?? NFM just scored again!

WFF just had inferior players...they got owned. People have been saying this for a while now. When wff plays talented teams...they lose. Heck...they even lose when facing 10 talented players

Nobody is trashing your kids...I'm sure they are good kids. They just are not talented soccer players. :)

Comment

It happens pretty often in state cup. It stands to reason that the top team knocks out stronger teams earlier than some other weaker teams. If two teams dont actually meet up in sc then you can't assume the better team is the one that went farther.

If there were bragging rights it would go to the team that beat the other last. But here's the thing. YOU are the PARENT! Stop taking credit for yourself! Stop acting like YOU have any accomplishment here.

Comment

NFM red will upset NFM black

Clay beats NFM red in final

Comment

It was an insane game and NFM red showed a tremendous amount of character and heart being 3-1 down and coming back to tie in regular time 3-3. Then NFM saved a last minute pk and entered extra time with 10 men. WFF scored first and NFM came back to tie with a pk and win off a header in the closing minutes.

As far as NFM Black, all of the bitching and moaning from the OCYS parents failed to recognize the superb defending and determination of the defense. One of OCYS players came from behind (same one who got the second yellow) on #31 and injured him for 25 min of the first half and 15 of the second. NFM had at least three golden scoring opportunities in addition to the amazong shot that was converted in the beginning of the game. OCYS did have more possession true, but it was meaningless and mainly played in the midfield not really threatening to score. Those who want to cry about the ball that was cleared off the line, go ahead. You can keep crying at home while NFM is in the final four.

I don't think anyone can argue that NFM as a club deserves a lot of credit for what they have done this year. Sending two teams in the same age group to the final four of state cup is something that has never been done in FYSA history. U15 girls also will play in the final 4.
                              That's not true with FYSA history; go look it up. Clearwater used to do this on a regular basis.

Also, how many of your kids came from other clubs this season? Yes, it's great for those kids and congrats to them. But, you can't really say you developed these kids with your bulldog coach? #31 played for Fire before this year and dominated with them. Take him off the team, and you wouldn't even make the Round of 8.

He is a great player, and probably belongs in an academy somewhere getting better, but instead he is playing FYSA State Cup having trouble against OCYS non-academy kids. Kudos to the Red team as I didn't see the game, but sounds like they fought their tails off. I think the rest of the state is hoping they can find the strength to beat the black team as their parents are by far the worst in the state.

Comment

That's not true with FYSA history; go look it up. Clearwater used to do this on a regular basis.

Also, how many of your kids came from other clubs this season? Yes, it's great for those kids and congrats to them. But, you can't really say you developed these kids with your bulldog coach? #31 played for Fire before this year and dominated with them. Take him off the team, and you wouldn't even make the Round of 8.

He is a great player, and probably belongs in an academy somewhere getting better, but instead he is playing FYSA State Cup having trouble against OCYS non-academy kids. Kudos to the Red team as I didn't see the game, but sounds like they fought their tails off. I think the rest of the state is hoping they can find the strength to beat the black team as their parents are by far the worst in the state.
                                Parents ARE bad, but worst in state? Not sure but they would give Coral Gables a run for their money. Imagine a sc final between NFM black and CG!?!?!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X