X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Sorry. I was there. It was 2-1 wff
    I was there too and you must have been on something if you think WFF won. Your a dumbass coming on TS and lie about a stupid game. OC 3-1 d-bag

Comment

Look. You don't have to be so angry. We all know OC way underachieved this year. Way underachieved!! But it was 2-1 WFF

Comment

Look. You don't have to be so angry. We all know OC way underachieved this year. Way underachieved!! But it was 2-1 WFF
        WFF lost to OC 3-1 a game which no one cares about unless you come on TS and post a lie.

Comment

WFF lost to OC 3-1 a game which no one cares about unless you come on TS and post a lie.
          And which team is in State Cup?

Chirp. Chirp.

Comment

And which team is in State Cup?

Chirp. Chirp.
            Who cares....

Comment

02/03 top ten girls teams

I heard ecnl tryouts were very frustrating for 03s. Once again DN does not want girls he has to develop. He wants girls that someone else developed and he poached away. Who is taking the 02s? I am not sure if I would say they underachieved they were just out coached in critical games. Even when you have a majority of the better players on the field you still, as a coach, need to place them in the best position to succeed and have the ability to make adjustments. I am not sure that is the case with this group of girls. As a result I hear several of the 02s are looking at Rush, Gps and FKK and the 03s do not want to play for DN anymore are going to gps or fkk
              good luck ecnl. You need coaches who can handle talent!

Comment

I heard ecnl tryouts were very frustrating for 03s. Once again DN does not want girls he has to develop. He wants girls that someone else developed and he poached away. Who is taking the 02s? I am not sure if I would say they underachieved they were just out coached in critical games. Even when you have a majority of the better players on the field you still, as a coach, need to place them in the best position to succeed and have the ability to make adjustments. I am not sure that is the case with this group of girls. As a result I hear several of the 02s are looking at Rush, Gps and FKK and the 03s do not want to play for DN anymore are going to gps or fkk
                good luck ecnl. You need coaches who can handle talent!
                I agree with the morjotiy of what you said. DN will not be coaching the 03's and as to the 02's I think it will be DT coaching them. I was there at ecnl tryouts for both 03's & 02's and saw in both age groups FKK, Rush & GPS girls trying out....it was a good turnout.

Comment

I agree with the morjotiy of what you said. DN will not be coaching the 03's and as to the 02's I think it will be DT coaching them. I was there at ecnl tryouts for both 03's & 02's and saw in both age groups FKK, Rush & GPS girls trying out....it was a good turnout.
                  Agree with both posts about DN & turnout.. I was there too. Strong turnout for 03's. Going to be a tough team to get on. Then even harder to start for. Rumor is SM to take that team. Hear he's solid coach

Comment

Agree with both posts about DN & turnout.. I was there too. Strong turnout for 03's. Going to be a tough team to get on. Then even harder to start for. Rumor is SM to take that team. Hear he's solid coach
                    Yes I heard that too. SM will more than likely be 03's coach.. a very good coach!

Comment

02/03 top ten

SM is solid but how many teams will he have? This group will be good but will need development. OC, FKK and a few other clubs are notorious about having top coach to get kids in and then the coach is there 1/3 of the time. Isn't he a college coach? Who will take the team when he is not there? This is the same with FKK. HM is on every roster for the $$$ but has anyone ever seen him train a team? He only shows up for game time for the teams he knows will win. Good luck with SM. He is good but will you get his best!

Comment

SM is solid but how many teams will he have? This group will be good but will need development. OC, FKK and a few other clubs are notorious about having top coach to get kids in and then the coach is there 1/3 of the time. Isn't he a college coach? Who will take the team when he is not there? This is the same with FKK. HM is on every roster for the $$$ but has anyone ever seen him train a team? He only shows up for game time for the teams he knows will win. Good luck with SM. He is good but will you get his best!
                        You're spot on. Like you said all top coaches have multiple teams. What I found at OC is it depends on age. The older girls get priority. Then its importance of the game or tournament. I don't disagree how they prioritize but it sucks to not get what you pay for. Then late in the year when the recruiting starts the younger ages can forget about seeing the coach... I assume it's like that all over town. I advise anyone going to OC to look at all the coaches. ECNL should be stable but count on AH & DT coaching you at some point.. As a far is U12 & under, assume that the P1 & P2 coaches will have equal input on the development of your child.... What they sell you on is that multiple coaches have input on your kid.. What actually happens is that 2 of those guys decide on ALL the girls. If you make one mad or do not impress early, forget about it. They rarely change their mind and they think alike. Currently there is no Youth director or not a present one. Those 2 coaches run the show unchecked.

Comment

^ this

Comment

You're spot on. Like you said all top coaches have multiple teams. What I found at OC is it depends on age. The older girls get priority. Then its importance of the game or tournament. I don't disagree how they prioritize but it sucks to not get what you pay for. Then late in the year when the recruiting starts the younger ages can forget about seeing the coach... I assume it's like that all over town. I advise anyone going to OC to look at all the coaches. ECNL should be stable but count on AH & DT coaching you at some point.. As a far is U12 & under, assume that the P1 & P2 coaches will have equal input on the development of your child.... What they sell you on is that multiple coaches have input on your kid.. What actually happens is that 2 of those guys decide on ALL the girls. If you make one mad or do not impress early, forget about it. They rarely change their mind and they think alike. Currently there is no Youth director or not a present one. Those 2 coaches run the show unchecked.
                            I was told who the coaches would probably be as they are still in the processes of adding 1 more ECNL coach and then Alan will not coach. The coaches I was told were not the coaches that picked the offered girls for the team. If you were coaching a team wouldn't you want to pick your own players? Seems odd or I was just fed B.S. Have fun with SM! He is less than part time during college soccer season and you will have coaches at games that don't even know the girls names.

Comment

I was told who the coaches would probably be as they are still in the processes of adding 1 more ECNL coach and then Alan will not coach. The coaches I was told were not the coaches that picked the offered girls for the team. If you were coaching a team wouldn't you want to pick your own players? Seems odd or I was just fed B.S. Have fun with SM! He is less than part time during college soccer season and you will have coaches at games that don't even know the girls names.
                              I don't know about the coaches list but I do know that the teams were pretty much picked before the " tryout". Thats my point. 2 coaches run the show....if your at OC at any age or team just know at some point a coach will be at your kids game that does not know her name. This is not to say that's a bad thing. We are at OC and we know that this is just a fact of life there. If one of those 2 don't like you, you're done. Don't stress about tryouts cause it's already done. Don't expect to see your coach at every practice or game. If your not a favorite it doesn't mean your treated poorly it just means your expendable. OC will not see what you can be they see what you are. Don't depend on them to develop you. Find a trainer, do your own work....... OC isn't a bad place they have a lot to offer. Just know that it's run like a business...

Comment

02/03 top ten girls teams

Uhhh! sorry. I am not ready for my 02 daughter to be expendable. Whether she is on the Purple or ecnl I want her to be trained and developed. I want her to play several positions. Like a business...they can have it. I will worry about that when she is in 10th grade and IF she want to pursue college she will be ready to "walk on" any ecnl team because she will have had years of a coach that has taken the time to develop her as a play not as a #...thanks but no thanks, and yes my daughter was there and no thanks we will not wait to hear about spots 12-18 and we will not drive 45 minutes to be on the Purple team with a ???as a coach We will look for a coach that develops players

Any suggestions for 02s?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X