Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why are you such a sore loser Coach Nick?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Is this true that he(Nick) dated a high school student while coaching there?
    So what is it to you? Stop meddling in everyone's life and deal with your own issues Jacka@#

Comment

What is it to me? He works with children. That accusation is extremely unethical. Even more troubling with the recent incident at the same club.

Comment

What is it to me? He works with children. That accusation is extremely unethical. Even more troubling with the recent incident at the same club.
        Obviously, the club turns a blind eye to that type of behavior.

Comment

Get a life and the facts straight. You hypocrite.

Comment

I'm asking what the facts are. no need to name call. What are the facts?

Comment

Obviously, the club turns a blind eye to that type of behavior.
              that's the Asaf way!
              Turns a blind eye and tell people Boynton Knights is the place to be.

Comment

Get a life and the facts straight. You hypocrite.
                touchy touchy..whoops wrong words especially in the Boynton knights.

Comment

touchy touchy..whoops wrong words especially in the Boynton knights.
                  I see you amuse yourself easily with a little humor, very little.

Comment

Is it because your team got beat by a team with 7 players that you didn't think were good enough to make your team? Or are you upset because 4 players from your current team are inquiring about joining our team? Your team got beat like a drum, take it a move on.
                    Funny all this gloating about a u12 b team , just be happy they got some exercise and that the winning coach showed them how to act like a jackass during the game in front of them. It's a B team at U12 get a grip!!!!

Comment

Funny all this gloating about a u12 b team , just be happy they got some exercise and that the winning coach showed them how to act like a jackass during the game in front of them. It's a B team at U12 get a grip!!!!
                      I agree. Boynton's not even a decent B team, more like a C team.

Comment

Boynton Knights could have been a good club, they have a large pool of kids from AYSO, but the problem is Asaf, the DOC, and his buddy coaches that can do anything they want to the kids. Very unethical club and although they have one good coach this is not enough to make up for the rest of them.

Comment

Coach?

And who is the "one good coach?"

Comment

And who is the "one good coach?"
                            Only the boys U12 & U10 black teams have a good coach.

Comment

Is it true that Coach Nick once sacrificed a goat in his backyard during a secret voodoo ceremony.

Comment

I thought that happened four months ago with his buddy coach Rodrigo. Are they still doing this crazy thing ? These two are sick :-(

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X