Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Boynton Knights

Big mistake letting my child try out for this team. Very disappointed.

What gender and what age????

Comment

You are not alone. Half of my child's team quit last year, and I am one of many who will quit this May... This is not a good soccer club for a child.

Comment

Agree, this is not a good club. If you want your child to develop a positive sports attitude we need to look around, there are a few clubs in Boca which seem to be much better.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
          Agree, this is not a good club. If you want your child to develop a positive sports attitude we need to look around, there are a few clubs in Boca which seem to be much better.
          Anything is better than Boynton. That club just needs to go away and die. Poor coaching, horrible DOC and corruption. Greedy selfish bastards.

Comment

Sideline ref to a boynton parent after one of the boynton kids threw a sucker punch at weston: "Let it go, my 6 year old niece hits harder than that."

Comment

Sideline ref to a boynton parent after one of the boynton kids threw a sucker punch at weston: "Let it go, my 6 year old niece hits harder than that."
              I saw something about a sucker punch in another thread, what's the story?

Comment

What gender and what age????
                Looser

Comment

don't forget the daddy coaches that pushes their kid and let them play more and more regardless how good the other players on the bench are.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                  Auto-Saved
                  x
                  Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                  x
                  Working...
                  X