• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Obviously you know nothing about youth soccer

You do not have to be in those leagues to get into
    Id2 or ntc.

Your coach has to recommend you for pdp and id2 or ntc.

Please tell
    Me who is coming to odp it odp regional to
    Watch.

Btw

Look at the coaching lists for npl
    National Championship and usys national championship

There are 20 women’s coaches at the whole event 13 are from good schools.

As far as the cost . If you played a tsf psa copa etc you
    Paid the same tuition as a gda or ecnl
    Clubs

You traveled to showcases out of state ie jeff Cup nc Las Vegas Florida. If your team made regionals or nations you went to west va and Kansas so travel
    Expenses were similar if not more.

If you didn’t do this events then why are you even talking about odp

Oh because you really know nothing about youth soccer and grasping at straws
    http://tournaments.usyouthsoccer.org...ional/coaches/
    Do you play poker? Read 'em and weep. A lot of top 100 schools too (Princeton, ND, Fl/Gators, Missouri, Louisville, VT, Vandy). Oh, yea of little faith. And, not all college coaches register. Some are coaches of teams as well.

And, didn't have to do some of those showcases you listed to get on their radar. Yes, cheaper than ECNL and GDA.

Comment

http://tournaments.usyouthsoccer.org...ional/coaches/
      Do you play poker? Read 'em and weep. A lot of top 100 schools too (Princeton, ND, Fl/Gators, Missouri, Louisville, VT, Vandy). Oh, yea of little faith. And, not all college coaches register. Some are coaches of teams as well.

And, didn't have to do some of those showcases you listed to get on their radar. Yes, cheaper than ECNL and GDA.

39 listed, ECNL and GDA college days attract similar numbers and quality. You are dillusional if you think ODP is a better option.

Comment

Not all states have DA and/or ECNL. Most states have an ODP. It gives people options without paying to travel hours to practice and games. Maybe these “underserved” players need to send film of games and go to ID camps. There are other means to being seen you jerkwad.

You are a pretentious ***** to believe all talent MUST play for DA/ECNL. And don’t say that’s not what you said. Perception is reality BRO.

Comment

39 listed, ECNL and GDA college days attract similar numbers and quality. You are dillusional if you think ODP is a better option.
          Better option wasn't the reason for mentioning.

Another very good option that is less expensive than GDA and ECNL was what I was noting. As someone else noted the NPL Championship didn't have as many coaches and certainly not the same tier. When you have multiple children doing multiple sports and other activities (music, dance, theatre, etc.) not everyone has the time and pocketbook to do GDA and/or ECNL.

Comment

Not all states have DA and/or ECNL. Most states have an ODP. It gives people options without paying to travel hours to practice and games. Maybe these “underserved” players need to send film of games and go to ID camps. There are other means to being seen you jerkwad.

You are a pretentious ***** to believe all talent MUST play for DA/ECNL. And don’t say that’s not what you said. Perception is reality BRO.
            Thank you! Appreciate the support and the lack of tunnel vision that some parents have. ODP worked well for us and continues to do so.

Comment

You are an ignorant fool to
              Think that the best talent does not end up
              In da and ecnl

Npl and national league are fighting to b the c league

That’s why so few coaches show up

If you bothered to read the coaches list most of the best coaches were men’s coaches

But don’t let the details get in the way of your ignorance.

Fool pay the 2k for odp

And if you aren’t in the top
              Brackets in jeff cup etc you are wasting more money because the coaches won’t come

Comment

You are an ignorant fool to
                Think that the best talent does not end up
                In da and ecnl

Npl and national league are fighting to b the c league

That’s why so few coaches show up

If you bothered to read the coaches list most of the best coaches were men’s coaches

But don’t let the details get in the way of your ignorance.

Fool pay the 2k for odp

And if you aren’t in the top
                Brackets in jeff cup etc you are wasting more money because the coaches won’t come
                I hope you don't make your living as a financial consultant because you suck at it.

Some ECNL kids still do ODP in particular in the other regions. And Brandi Chastain's hubby (Santa Clara head coach) ran the Region out in Cali.

Many of the MI Hawks kids were still in it as ECNL players too. It's about getting in front of the coaches, extra training, additional recommendations, etc.

Not everyone can afford ECNL and GDA.

Comment

I hope you don't make your living as a financial consultant because you suck at it.

Some ECNL kids still do ODP in particular in the other regions. And Brandi Chastain's hubby (Santa Clara head coach) ran the Region out in Cali.

Many of the MI Hawks kids were still in it as ECNL players too. It's about getting in front of the coaches, extra training, additional recommendations, etc.

Not everyone can afford ECNL and GDA.
                  Sounds like you suck financially lol

Wah wah it’s too expensive

Unfortunately you do not address any point that was made.
                  Especially the one that you are spending the sane money on travel and add the 2k for Where you are now

Now to your point about all these coaches going to odp
                  In other states

Wake up

We don’t live there

Odp here sucks and ecnl clubs here tell their players they can’t do odp.

Make a point that is relevant

You are clueless. Classic guy who just talks without any knowledge or past experience

And btw

There are several people responding to you not just me

But your head is so far in the sand you don’t know that either

Comment

Sounds like you suck financially lol

Wah wah it’s too expensive

Unfortunately you do not address any point that was made.
                    Especially the one that you are spending the sane money on travel and add the 2k for Where you are now

Now to your point about all these coaches going to odp
                    In other states

Wake up

We don’t live there

Odp here sucks and ecnl clubs here tell their players they can’t do odp.

Make a point that is relevant

You are clueless. Classic guy who just talks without any knowledge or past experience

And btw

There are several people responding to you not just me

But your head is so far in the sand you don’t know that either
                    Don't suck financially; my kids plays soccer. You need to have a higher than median income. But I also won't spend some else's money or steer them to something that isn't for everyone. But I'm rubber and you're glue. Love that you aren't from the area but commenting like you are. That's the classic. A Total turd. You don't like ODP. Understood.

Btw - my kid played ECNL and GDA and did ODP when she was in ECNL like others. She did great as far as offers as a result. So, like others responding to the other poster; I am supporting the other poster and responding to you (like others, too). She made connections that will last a lifetime.

Comment

Obviously you know nothing about youth soccer

You do not have to be in those leagues to get into
                      Id2 or ntc.

Your coach has to recommend you for pdp and id2 or ntc.
                      PDP is now mostly NCE in this area. Tryouts are free. Weekly training is $350 for the year and the camp over the summer is $800. Girls who don't make the select squad can still train. I know a few who didn't make it and had no problem with ODP, and are very happy there.

My daughter started PDP last year, she was the only new player brought on for the tournaments. The team was well established by the time she got there.There was 1 new girl added this year as well.

The training is great, partly because of the skill level. Girls on the team play against each other and older girls. I personally like the way the coaches work and the way the entire administration handles the teams and camps.

In our case I have had to refuse several invitations from college coaches because my kid is still in 7th grade, but the other girls on her team have had amazing contacts with colleges.

This summer's camp was the COE camp for the younger girls and the ID camp for the older girls. The camp took video of all the matches and there were some great schools there scouting. If your daughter wants to meet college coaches, this is a great way to do it. The coaches I know who attended the sessions were from NJIT, Yale, UMass, Syracuse and Marist. Several of them took the time to walk back with the teams and give them pointers on playing/ looking for colleges. All of them stayed to watch the games so every girl at the camp got a look.

As for getting to that level, a coach can recommend a player or players can sign up and attend a training session. It isn't difficult and the coaches are great with the players.

ODP seems to cost more and the players aren't at the same level, but the training is great and I am sure they have a similar arrangement with colleges for their ID programs.

Comment

Don't suck financially; my kids plays soccer. You need to have a higher than median income. But I also won't spend some else's money or steer them to something that isn't for everyone. But I'm rubber and you're glue. Love that you aren't from the area but commenting like you are. That's the classic. A Total turd. You don't like ODP. Understood.

Btw - my kid played ECNL and GDA and did ODP when she was in ECNL like others. She did great as far as offers as a result. So, like others responding to the other poster; I am supporting the other poster and responding to you (like others, too). She made connections that will last a lifetime.
                        Sure she did 😉

You live in New York and you are crying poverty

And you are just looking out for another boo boo

Put on your big boy pants and grow a pair

You don’t know s...t about youth soccer

You are not fit to give anyone advice

Btw

Your daughter played in ecnl and gda? Gda just finished it’s 2nd year sounds like you guys move clubs s lot. One of those parents I see

Comment

Sure she did ��

You live in New York and you are crying poverty

And you are just looking out for another boo boo

Put on your big boy pants and grow a pair

You don’t know s...t about youth soccer

You are not fit to give anyone advice

Btw

Your daughter played in ecnl and gda? Gda just finished it’s 2nd year sounds like you guys move clubs s lot. One of those parents I see
                          Who said I live in NY and who said I was crying poverty? Your ASSume too much. Turd. Btw - she's in college, DI, plays a lot, team in post season, DI multiple scholarship offers. All of my kids had athletic scholarships and went to great academic schools too.

So there's that...

Comment

Chiming here to support my fellow ODPer's, ODP give you an opportunity to travel to other countries to play soccer as well. If you are on the regional team, it's an even better experience.

Comment

Chiming here to support my fellow ODPer's, ODP give you an opportunity to travel to other countries to play soccer as well. If you are on the regional team, it's an even better experience.
                              He’s complaining it’s too
                              Expensive to play ecnl and da

So the traveling to other countries with odp goes against his argument

Comment

Who said I live in NY and who said I was crying poverty? Your ASSume too much. Turd. Btw - she's in college, DI, plays a lot, team in post season, DI multiple scholarship offers. All of my kids had athletic scholarships and went to great academic schools too.

So there's that...
                                You are either a big liar or bigger loser.

If your kids are in college why are you trolling youth soccer boards.

So either get a life or tell the truth pick
                                One.

Btw I’m soooo offended when you call me turd

Remember what you said before tough guy

I’m rubber and your glue

😂

And still have not rebutted one point

You are a one trick pony and it’s not even a good trick

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X