FC Bucks 2006 ECNL - Girls

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sounds to me anyone associated with this club, currently or in the past, are just vile, horrible people. Maybe that’s the bigger issue.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      Pretty sure the joke is on whomever decided it was worth it to pay upwards of $10K to a club that lets an unqualified dad run things so he can put his thumb on the scale for his daughter, doesn't have turf space to provide the 3x trainings a week they are promising, and isn't able to properly field an ECNL team at the critical U15 age.
      Karma got you! No ecnl for you. Your long winded daily posts tells all of us how important making this team was to you. If it wasn’t you would have moved on long ago. This team was the be all end all for you. But you’re out, yet again. You are showing us all how upset you are about not being on this team. How it eats at you. Your daily posts prove this. Any normal person would have moved on long ago.

Comment

They were scorned women. That’s a fact. They were on here daily trying to pit us all against each other. Their daughters weren’t good. Everyone knew that. And they were bitter. (Probably still are.)

Sorry, but we are not worthless human beings. We are proud of our athletic daughters and feel sorry for the haters who are jealous our daughters and, to be honest, ashamed of their own kids. Sad!

— A proud FC BUCKS 06 ECNL parent. (And not scared to admit it!)
        I have to post here since I normally just read this thread. I am also a current parent on this team and have posted maybe twice before. I need to make clear that this above post does not represent our team as a whole. There are about five parents that are extremely rude, and that post on here daily. They put down anyone who has left the team or parents who’s kids never made the team. It’s truly appalling. But they don’t represent the majority of us. This is youth soccer. A post like the one above sickens me and I hope these parents know how they are making themselves appear.

Comment

I have to post here since I normally just read this thread. I am also a current parent on this team and have posted maybe twice before. I need to make clear that this above post does not represent our team as a whole. There are about five parents that are extremely rude, and that post on here daily. They put down anyone who has left the team or parents who’s kids never made the team. It’s truly appalling. But they don’t represent the majority of us. This is youth soccer. A post like the one above sickens me and I hope these parents know how they are making themselves appear.
          I call Bs. You aren’t a parent of this team. Lol. I am not either.
          But I heard it was a parent of another team posing as a parent of this team the entire time. I believe this.

No person of this team would write this(“ A proud FC BUCKS 06 ECNL parent. (And not scared to admit it!)”. What A joke.

Comment

But I heard it was a parent of another team posing as a parent of this team the entire time. I believe this.

No person of this team would write this(“ A proud FC BUCKS 06 ECNL parent. (And not scared to admit it!)”. What A joke.
            Exactly. I read this guys exact same posts (he just changes the team name) on Massachusetts, CT and New York threads. It’s not fooling anyone and I wouldn’t pay much attention to them. He bashes all teams and their parents

Comment

It’s not a joke. (You even know who I am.) But I get it why you’re trying to do what you’re doing.

But, I said it. And I meant it. I’m sick of jealous haters coming to our thread and putting us down!! My daughter made the team fair and square and wasn’t part of the group of parents who cheated and did WHATEVER to get on this team. So, I have a right to tell the scorned people to **** off. And I’ll keep doing it. Their daughters just don’t have what it takes for this team. It’s not the end of the world people!!

Comment

It’s not a joke. (You even know who I am.) But I get it why you’re trying to do what you’re doing.

But, I said it. And I meant it. I’m sick of jealous haters coming to our thread and putting us down!! My daughter made the team fair and square and wasn’t part of the group of parents who cheated and did WHATEVER to get on this team. So, I have a right to tell the scorned people to **** off. And I’ll keep doing it. Their daughters just don’t have what it takes for this team. It’s not the end of the world people!!
                HahaHa. This is funny. I literally read this exact same post word for word on a Massachusetts thread a week or 2 ago. Great copy and paste job.

Comment

Sounds so nice. Were you one of the cheaters? Because I wasn’t!!

Comment

Exactly. I read this guys exact same posts (he just changes the team name) on Massachusetts, CT and New York threads. It’s not fooling anyone and I wouldn’t pay much attention to them. He bashes all teams and their parents
                    Love that you are putting down someone for writing on this board, yet you yourself are cruising not just this thread, but also MA, CT and NY threads. Talk about no life!!! Talk about needing help? Why would anyone be reading threads for youth soccer teams up and down the east coast.

Comment

Love that you are putting down someone for writing on this board, yet you yourself are cruising not just this thread, but also MA, CT and NY threads. Talk about no life!!! Talk about needing help? Why would anyone be reading threads for youth soccer teams up and down the east coast.
                      This ^^^^ post is golden! So much hypocrisy on here! Lots of pot meeting kettle, it really provides for much entertainment. Keep up the posting I always know I can get a daily laugh when I read this thread.

Comment

So, what’s the deal on the cheating? And what did everyone have to do?

Keep this thread going. Truly amazing you all have 700 pages.

Comment

Poor DC. Doesnt fully yet know what a **** show he inherited. He’s gonna love dealing with his new uncoachable entitled players and theit over zealous demanding parents

Comment

So, what’s the deal on the cheating? And what did everyone have to do?

Keep this thread going. Truly amazing you all have 700 pages.
                            We have 700 pages because scorned bitter parents are haters and jealous of our kids because their kids didn’t have what it takes. We respond to them and we have their number!! And we are FC BUCKS PROUD!!

Comment

We have 700 pages because scorned bitter parents are haters and jealous of our kids because their kids didn’t have what it takes. We respond to them and we have their number!! And we are FC BUCKS PROUD!!
                              OMG, make this crap stop! You can respond all you want - but no-one is jealous. But it's okay you won't believe that anyway. Live with your head in the clouds. Go ahead...

Comment

Fc Bucks 2006 ECNL Girls

Jealous of what? Everything that ruined this age group?:

We had 1.5 practices per week (if that)
                                We had a dad coach
                                We had a checked out coach
                                We had a BRD
                                We had a dad coach who kept anyone off the team that would go to his daughter's hs
                                We had a dad coach who is still manipulating
                                We are with a club who let all of the above happen
                                We are with a club who has no facilities to call their own
                                We are a team that can not score goals

So what exactly are people jealous of.....

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X