Come on FCSC

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Plenty of players & families do it for sure. But, life is about more than 13 year old soccer. Necessary? I think my priorities are simply different. At this age, the only thing 'necessary' is their school work. This will always trump their 'extra' activities.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      It's difficult though for those of us on the westside of Vancouver to drive 30 minutes to Harmony. In the end, location wins out. My kids like soccer, but I'm not sacrificing my entire week driving to practice. They are just kids, and likely part of the 98% playing for any of these clubs, that will not play in college. Sounds like a bunch of washed-up bitter parents who couldn't play sports in college, so they'd rather sit on this site and rant. This whole board is highly amusing and downright pathetic. Hahaha!
      Heard a nice rumor WT is starting a Westside location.

Comment

Heard a nice rumor WT is starting a Westside location.
        They don't have access to any fields on the west side of Vancouver so it's highly doubtful that your rumor has any substance.

Comment

They don't have access to any fields on the west side of Vancouver so it's highly doubtful that your rumor has any substance.
          Access only requires planning and a phone call.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
          Auto-Saved
          x
          Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
          x
          Working...
          X