Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    That's like pointing out the least stinky feet of people under the bridge on a 95 degree day. "hey honey, these feet are the least stinky I've found today. come check them out".
    That’s probably right.

Comment

That's like pointing out the least stinky feet of people under the bridge on a 95 degree day. "hey honey, these feet are the least stinky I've found today. come check them out".
      Nobody honestly cares about nemesis.

Comment

OP is right. Im new at this with really zero experience across the river but after this year with two kids at FCSC we are out. For what it cost and what you get it's a joke. Coaches leaving mid season, no support unless your the directors daughter. Litarlly every decision that is made here is to support one team and yes he did come to a meeting to talk finance with parents and had a rolex, we all commented on it. Dont know what we will do next season but not going to be lining these guys pockets any longer.

Comment

Pacific is better than FCSC
          In the Couv there is only one choice and it's not even close. You can go with the FCSC moffia or with Mr Peck's teasing all the soccer mom's over at Pacifc if you want. In reality though WT's and their new management are fantastic. Yeah fee's suck but you actually get something for those fee's and the club is very well run.

Comment

Nemesis only team with any talent.
            Aren't they all "nemesis" at FCSC? This club is nowhere near premier. Just because Mr. Empty Promises tells you doesn't make it so. Everyone with any sense has left and FCSC are hanging by the shoe strings of some savior coming from California to coach all of their teams.

"Nike" Cup! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!

Comment

HELL NO WE WONT GO! HELL NO WE WONT GO! HELL NO WE WONT GO! Why would anyone want to pay money to play on a cow pasture anyway? Felida park sucks.

Comment

28 goals for and 1 against in 5 games, uh what would you call good?
                Nemesis is a bunch of decent JV and lower tier Varsity level high school players who still take the game seriously enough to smash the recreational level soccer players that make up the rest of the Oregon teams that still compete in a terrible State Cup competition. Nothing more . . . nothing less. If you are paying to be on any other team in that club not coached by Tina then I have some ocean front property in Idaho you need to look at. That's your analysis.

Comment

Get rid of the used car salesman and his yes man fake english accent side kick. Re think the whole club from ground up. Drian that swamp and maybe someone would want to join, feel sorry for the kids in that area.

Comment

OP is right. Im new at this with really zero experience across the river but after this year with two kids at FCSC we are out. For what it cost and what you get it's a joke. Coaches leaving mid season, no support unless your the directors daughter. Litarlly every decision that is made here is to support one team and yes he did come to a meeting to talk finance with parents and had a rolex, we all commented on it. Dont know what we will do next season but not going to be lining these guys pockets any longer.
                    As much as I agree with you about the level of service and that there is 1-2 teams that get all of the attention I will argue with you that his Rolex does not come from being a DOC. He has a day job. TE gets paid waaaaay too much for what little she does. DOC wages are given to her. Grandpa JF donates his time

Comment

As much as I agree with you about the level of service and that there is 1-2 teams that get all of the attention I will argue with you that his Rolex does not come from being a DOC. He has a day job. TE gets paid waaaaay too much for what little she does. DOC wages are given to her. Grandpa JF donates his time
                      Train wreck! Enough said

Comment

Well I dont call 40K donating your time. However I'm sure he does have a job, my point was dont be a douche telling us parents how the cost of everything is going up so we need more money. Maybe give the bling a rest for that evening. Everyone knows whats going on over there and this "tournament" is just another way to line a couple peoples pockets and throw crazy cash at so savior he found down in Cali to come up.

Comment

Well I dont call 40K donating your time. However I'm sure he does have a job, my point was dont be a douche telling us parents how the cost of everything is going up so we need more money. Maybe give the bling a rest for that evening. Everyone knows whats going on over there and this "tournament" is just another way to line a couple peoples pockets and throw crazy cash at so savior he found down in Cali to come up.
                          Why don't you just go play for another club?

Comment

The savior from Cali is a one year hit. He will be at another club next year. I don’t have any issues with the “bling” or the tournaments. FCSC is trying to fill another weekend with an already overbooked tournament schedule. The market is saturated. And it’s not to say that they don’t have any decent players. There are a few scattered throughout the club. The problem is that the coaching staff is no where near the standard it needs to be.

Comment

Want to know what's worse than salmon creek?

Washington Timbers with no competition in Vancouver.

It's difficult though for those of us on the westside of Vancouver to drive 30 minutes to Harmony. In the end, location wins out. My kids like soccer, but I'm not sacrificing my entire week driving to practice. They are just kids, and likely part of the 98% playing for any of these clubs, that will not play in college. Sounds like a bunch of washed-up bitter parents who couldn't play sports in college, so they'd rather sit on this site and rant. This whole board is highly amusing and downright pathetic. Hahaha!

Comment

It's difficult though for those of us on the westside of Vancouver to drive 30 minutes to Harmony. In the end, location wins out. My kids like soccer, but I'm not sacrificing my entire week driving to practice. They are just kids, and likely part of the 98% playing for any of these clubs, that will not play in college. Sounds like a bunch of washed-up bitter parents who couldn't play sports in college, so they'd rather sit on this site and rant. This whole board is highly amusing and downright pathetic. Hahaha!
                                30 minutes is easy. We have a 40 min drive to beaverton and it’s only 12 miles! Painful but necessary. I would travel 30 minutes for my child to play on that facility. I’m sure the top players end up leaving salmon creek now because of facilities and coaching staff. Vantucky Timbers have to be deeper than FCSC

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X