Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    What a joke, how many other clubs were even aware of a tryout for a regional team? just a sea of blue and a handful of others, so there really should have been more than 9 making the team.
    Everyone who needed to be aware was... hint , hint. If you were not made aware then you never were in consideration from the start dad, these things arent published in the Tampa paper and are based on ability.

Comment

You are joking, right? Check any if the CDL and USA standings, WFF cashes their parents checks but offers no development to these players, other than 2 teams they are not playing up.
      Are you NOT reading anything here? Do you see where our players are going and do you see any of your players on these lists? we do train, we do pay...and we do see results!

So plan your next carwash, stand outside Publix with your donation box while we are training, training and training !

I said it before, If you have any player worth taking we will do that and that parent will drop your silly little club and move to the big leagues in a heartbeat. The truth hurts, now wash my car please !

Comment

Another classy post brought to you by the all time classy club in the Tampa area.
        Some of you BAYSL parents are just pathetic.

Comment

They are always talking about the trashy people from other clubs but VSI WFF whatever you call yourself are some of the worst. Keep it up making other clubs look better everyday!

Comment

Everyone who needed to be aware was... hint , hint. If you were not made aware then you never were in consideration from the start dad, these things arent published in the Tampa paper and are based on ability.
            I see, you have a "unpublished" tryout for WFF kids and a few of their friends only and than you talk about how many from WFF made the team. So impressed, bet you are a proud, chest pumping daddy. Limit the competition, use WFF coaches to make the selections, awesome!

Comment

I see, you have a "unpublished" tryout for WFF kids and a few of their friends only and than you talk about how many from WFF made the team. So impressed, bet you are a proud, chest pumping daddy. Limit the competition, use WFF coaches to make the selections, awesome!
              How is it unpublished ? its all aover the website and this rag as well ? and all most NPL clubs are doing the same ... Cmon down as we are not afraid of competition. We only want the best?

Comment

How is it unpublished ? its all aover the website and this rag as well ? and all most NPL clubs are doing the same ... Cmon down as we are not afraid of competition. We only want the best?
                Try to keep up, the "unpublished" tryout was for the regional team.

Comment

They are always talking about the trashy people from other clubs but VSI WFF whatever you call yourself are some of the worst. Keep it up making other clubs look better everyday!
                  Have you read some of the posts here? People are saying some really uninformed things. I would say dumb but trying to be nice. I find it personally very difficult to not show frustration in my posts when people make uninformed comments on here. The "you are a joke" comments followed by "uninformed garble" is really frustrating to some of us. A poster above went to great lengths to give data supporting the development of players within the club. It was followed by "what a joke" and more "uninformed garble". I would think that poster would have said thanks to the other poster for opening his/her eyes but obviously some people dont want to know or understand the facts.

Comment

Have you read some of the posts here? People are saying some really uninformed things. I would say dumb but trying to be nice. I find it personally very difficult to not show frustration in my posts when people make uninformed comments on here. The "you are a joke" comments followed by "uninformed garble" is really frustrating to some of us. A poster above went to great lengths to give data supporting the development of players within the club. It was followed by "what a joke" and more "uninformed garble". I would think that poster would have said thanks to the other poster for opening his/her eyes but obviously some people dont want to know or understand the facts.
                    If it is difficult for you not to show frustration on a blog, you need to talk to doctor. There are many different strategies to help deal with frustration, you just need to find one that works for you.

Comment

Try to keep up, the "unpublished" tryout was for the regional team.
                      The regional team tryouts were not unpublished. Its thru ODP that EVERY state in the southeast USA participates in. There are players on the ODP Florida State teams from smaller clubs then FH. Not being mean but FH doesnt have players developed or good enough to even make our state teams. I think maybe one FH player might be in the pool and that includes both boys and girls. WFF has about 5-6 in every age group. There is no comparison between these clubs. The FH club is basically "the blind leading the blind"

Comment

The regional team tryouts were not unpublished. Its thru ODP that EVERY state in the southeast USA participates in. There are players on the ODP Florida State teams from smaller clubs then FH. Not being mean but FH doesnt have players developed or good enough to even make our state teams. I think maybe one FH player might be in the pool and that includes both boys and girls. WFF has about 5-6 in every age group. There is no comparison between these clubs. The FH club is basically "the blind leading the blind"
                        not ODP related, but thanks for stopping by.

Comment

ID2 tryouts were not promoted to many outside the of a few clubs, guess your kid didn't get the invite.

http://www.usclubsoccer.org/programs...n/id2-program/

FYSA ODP was and has been promoted throughout FL.

http://www.fysa.com/events/odp/

Comment

ID2 tryouts were not promoted to many outside the of a few clubs, guess your kid didn't get the invite.

That is because id2 wants to find the best players while ODP is in it to make money regardless of the player's skill level. At ODP, If you have money, they have a roster spot.

Comment

That is because id2 wants to find the best players while ODP is in it to make money regardless of the player's skill level. At ODP, If you have money, they have a roster spot.
                              it ID2 wants the best players, they should have contacted all clubs and asked for recommendations and they should have had an impartial selection process.

Comment

you have no idea who my kid is. The discussion is about how WFF has kids achieving high levels whereas FH does not. It don't matter whether it is Id2, PDP, ODP, or Federation. Those teams are littered with WFF kids and never see FH or Dynamo kids.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X