Back of the Net is Terrible

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It’s a new Larry. He usually never deleted posts. Even the ones that had his sexist and lewd thoughts. And his allegedly racist posts.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      That’s because they lost half of the pro team players from last year. Except the 05’s every team over U12 is a shell of last years teams. So dropping the price was the only way to have teams. In fact my kid was offered a spot and we were told $2600 + registration fee + uniform fee and we declined. They came back and cut the fee and registration in half. To me that type of desperation only proves they are in trouble.

Messi asked to have the whole executive team fired or he’s leaving. I wonder if that includes the directors of the NY Academies?
      Classic mistake. You never said "my son/daughter is good but not that good." Anyone trying to convince another person with actual facts usually tries to take all of the other possible explanations off the table, to make the story more believable, but you did not bother, or even try to. I think what you were really trying to do was make your first two sentences, with so much information packed in there, more believable; that hint of inside information "I was there, my son/daughter was offered a spot." Reads like total bs to me, good effort though.

Comment

That’s because they lost half of the pro team players from last year. Except the 05’s every team over U12 is a shell of last years teams. So dropping the price was the only way to have teams. In fact my kid was offered a spot and we were told $2600 + registration fee + uniform fee and we declined. They came back and cut the fee and registration in half. To me that type of desperation only proves they are in trouble.

Messi asked to have the whole executive team fired or he’s leaving. I wonder if that includes the directors of the NY Academies?

You are only about 20% correct about all Barca teams over U12-
        2004- lost their players and should not be as strong as it was BUT is still a very good team with player pickups
        2005 Pro- Kept all players and added 1-2 players from outside
        2006 Pro- kept all players and Added 2-3 players from outside
        2007 Pro- Lost 6 players and have already replaced them with talented players from outside
        2008 Pro- kept the majority of it's players

I'm sure all of these teams will be at the top or near the top of any bracket they play in- Covid may be restricting where and who they play though- Would stink to be held to only playing LI teams

Comment

AND that would be OK with me to get rid of the directors in NY Ha!!

Comment

AND that would be OK with me to get rid of the directors in NY Ha!!
            The only soccer people who like their directors are the ones who’s kid succeed . If you’re complaining about coaching and directors maybe it’s time you lower your expectations or change sports.
            No one on the web forms are up to any good. You’re all here to start trouble or complain because your kid isn’t s good as you had hoped for.

Comment

The only soccer people who like their directors are the ones who’s kid succeed . If you’re complaining about coaching and directors maybe it’s time you lower your expectations or change sports.
              No one on the web forms are up to any good. You’re all here to start trouble or complain because your kid isn’t s good as you had hoped for.
              Amen to that! Everyone thinks their kid should come first and everything arranged around them. Clueless to how a real team should work.

Comment

With your logic, it’s safe to say that anyone that doesn’t like a restaurant has bad taste buds. It’s not the restaurant is bad it’s your expectations are to high. Barca, SUSA, EM and all these clubs are “pay to play” which means they claim to provide a certain product and people pay for that product. What you are saying is the product is always good it’s just the customers have to to have lower expectations. So if you hire a contractor to build you a house and it’s not the house you agreed on that is not the contractors fault either.

The reality is these clubs (Barca, SUSA, EM, etc.) make promises and claims that they should be held to and when they don’t hold to them they should be called out.

Comment

With your logic, it’s safe to say that anyone that doesn’t like a restaurant has bad taste buds. It’s not the restaurant is bad it’s your expectations are to high. Barca, SUSA, EM and all these clubs are “pay to play” which means they claim to provide a certain product and people pay for that product. What you are saying is the product is always good it’s just the customers have to to have lower expectations. So if you hire a contractor to build you a house and it’s not the house you agreed on that is not the contractors fault either.

The reality is these clubs (Barca, SUSA, EM, etc.) make promises and claims that they should be held to and when they don’t hold to them they should be called out.
                  They are, but as soon as one leaves, another enters....

Comment

You know the old saying, you can't make lemonade out of oranges. You are so concerned about "product". What do you mean, the coaching style, the results, ability of a player to use both feet or look up while dribbling with the ball, or something else? The coaches go out and coach, Barca style, EM style, SUSA style, whatever, and players are obligated to listen, practice hard and practice what they can on their own. Expectations may need to be lowered but not about the "product" but about what you believe your child can achieve, some will be good at sports, some will be great, and some are going to suck. Can a good coach drag a crappy player into "good", of course, but no coach is going to be able to increase a player's speed, some have it some don't, and in soccer, all else being equal, speed is what separates good from great players, not size.

Comment

You know the old saying, you can't make lemonade out of oranges. You are so concerned about "product". What do you mean, the coaching style, the results, ability of a player to use both feet or look up while dribbling with the ball, or something else? The coaches go out and coach, Barca style, EM style, SUSA style, whatever, and players are obligated to listen, practice hard and practice what they can on their own. Expectations may need to be lowered but not about the "product" but about what you believe your child can achieve, some will be good at sports, some will be great, and some are going to suck. Can a good coach drag a crappy player into "good", of course, but no coach is going to be able to increase a player's speed, some have it some don't, and in soccer, all else being equal, speed is what separates good from great players, not size.
                      Bingo! The complainers are still crying over a field. If you really wanna play and learn the game you will play wherever! Just like they do all over the world. Enough with the "false promises, I paid for a field" nonsense. Yes my kid plays there. Yes I don't give a crap if practice is in a parking lot. The respect I see when they players show up to practice and greet their coaches you rarely if ever see with a daddy coach club. You pay for town clubs with garbage fields too and I am sure your taxes could cover brand new ones.

Comment

I got sick if eating out and my kids fetting bad food. Opened my own restaurant and fed the local kids. The restaurant is closed and they are all playing in college. So yes I am saying thqt. I dont complain I DO!
                        Lead
                        Follow
                        Of tet out of the way
                        Cry baby!

Comment

I get your point, but Maria Logan really is a piece of crap who deserves to be called out. Parents should be warned of what kind of person she is, I wish someone had warned me...
                          Can you please elaborate on this? I believe we are experiencing the same issues with the same person.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                          Auto-Saved
                          x
                          Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                          x
                          Working...
                          X