Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Serves you right. Stop your analysis of elementary school aged soccer players.

In a few years you’ll realize how utterly ridiculous this is
    If it bothers you so much *****hat, then don't bother opening and reading the thread.

Comment

This is the same bitter poster that's been on here for years saying the same thing over and over. I think you've run out of ways to state this false claim.
      Shall we review FSA's stellar performance since getting ECNL? How about their HS aged NPL teams? Basement dwellers all of them. Their teams fall apart in the HS years because they go for size and athleticism in the younger ages and train them in boot ball. Eventually catches up with them.

Comment

The problem with FSA is they can’t properly identify talent.
        Take the bigger and faster kids at younger ages, just make sure they learn to play soccer along the way and stop letting them get by on speed and athleticism rather than playing a more sound game based on technical and tactical skills.

Comment

I can’t keep these CFC teams straight. Somebody give me the pecking order of the various 2007 CFC teams please.

Comment

At U14 ECNL tryouts, just pick the fast girls who still look like 9 year old boys. Works every time.

Comment

At U14 ECNL tryouts, just pick the fast girls who still look like 9 year old boys. Works every time.
              Bahaha this couldn’t be more true. This biggest girl on the team hunkers down the field in what appears to be slow motion it’s so awkward and she is trying hard but she is just so tall her own feet and legs get in the way.

Comment

I can’t keep these CFC teams straight. Somebody give me the pecking order of the various 2007 CFC teams please.
                1. Travel soccer
                2. Rec soccer
                3. All CFC teams

Comment

Doesn't matter until U14 - literally in terms of CFCU or in terms of importance. Talking about players younger is cray cray

Comment

Bahaha this couldn’t be more true. This biggest girl on the team hunkers down the field in what appears to be slow motion it’s so awkward and she is trying hard but she is just so tall her own feet and legs get in the way.
                    Brought to you by the Midget family

Comment

Let me explain me it to you and it’s very simple.

CFC without a doubt aggregates the absolute best talent in the the
                      State by u15. They have college coaches running the thing and by u16 they get them
                      working together and recruited. Everyone else is on the outside looking in.

Questions?

Comment

Let me explain me it to you and it’s very simple.

CFC without a doubt aggregates the absolute best talent in the the
                        State by u15. They have college coaches running the thing and by u16 they get them
                        working together and recruited. Everyone else is on the outside looking in.

Questions?
                        One question. What will CFC do when GDA overtakes it? What will happen to all those C teams? Hopefully the towns are ready for the influx of all those kids bailing the Titanic!

Comment

One question. What will CFC do when GDA overtakes it? What will happen to all those C teams? Hopefully the towns are ready for the influx of all those kids bailing the Titanic!
                          Thus far that hasn't been an issue, particularly in the NE and even more so in CT. OW doesn't have the draw in terms of coaching, and in NE there's only a few DA clubs worth playing for. FSA has more to worry about. They don't have enough talent - the better players go to OW or CFC and FSA's ECNL, NPL and state teams almost universally struggle

Comment

Thus far that hasn't been an issue, particularly in the NE and even more so in CT. OW doesn't have the draw in terms of coaching, and in NE there's only a few DA clubs worth playing for. FSA has more to worry about. They don't have enough talent - the better players go to OW or CFC and FSA's ECNL, NPL and state teams almost universally struggle
                            OW 2006, 2005 and 2004 are the strongest in CT at this point. They could beat both CFC and FSA, particularly at the 2005 level. So it seems GDA in CT is attracting the quality at the entry level ages.

Comment

Can someone explain how being a college coach equates to being a good coach? College soccer is about managing young adults and making sure the players have good grades.

There is no connection between being a good youth soccer coach and a college coach.

Comment

OW 2006, 2005 and 2004 are the strongest in CT at this point. They could beat both CFC and FSA, particularly at the 2005 level. So it seems GDA in CT is attracting the quality at the entry level ages.
                                Because for the most part those players haven't had to decide on HS yet. Also, what qualifies you to make such a sweeping statement? Only FSA and CFC player each other and in MS those results aren't very telling. Are you stalking middle school girls' teams or just another OW braggart?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X