Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Sad all the uswnt staff and players were wearing gear that said black live matter but are not willing to hire a black head coach. Continue the virtue signaling.
    Show us a black coach who also is the most qualified for the job. Soccer in the US is dominated by whites

Comment

Hopefully the younger generation parents are instilling the right values in their children, to stand for their flag and all who sacrificed so they can protest for the things they believe in.
      You don't need to be a robot to be proud of the country. I'd rather people make their own choices and think for themselves then be pressed to do something they don't believe in. SCOTUS concurs.

Comment

Hopefully the younger generation parents are instilling the right values in their children, to stand for their flag and all who sacrificed so they can protest for the things they believe in.

100/Agree, I'm done watching them.

Comment

Show us a black coach who also is the most qualified for the job. Soccer in the US is dominated by whites
          The brothas dont like soccer anyway ..come on man !!

Comment

Him Her or what ever it is coaching the team needs to be fired.Obviously it's as hateful of the US as the players who are supposedly representing us.

Comment

How sad that so many people are so consumed with politics that they are party-over-country and lack the patriotism to root for the national team. I root for the Red White and Blue over all others in international competition regardless of whether the athlete is liberal or conservative. I even rooted for Ryan Lockte at the last Olympics and he is an idiot. I don't have to buy their jerseys if I don't like them personally, but I can't fathom rooting against my national team. But then again, my family has served in almost every generation since the Civil War so maybe I was raised a bit more old school and patriotic. I'm not rooting for Merkle's team or Putin's team... I'm rooting for the USA
              Great sentiment but I truly believe half those ladies, especially the kneelers are playing for themselves not their country. Ertz, Lloyd maybe not.

Comment

You don't need to be a robot to be proud of the country. I'd rather people make their own choices and think for themselves then be pressed to do something they don't believe in. SCOTUS concurs.
                The flag represents our country, if you don’t believe in what we stand for, they get the F out. Really easy

Comment

Great sentiment but I truly believe half those ladies, especially the kneelers are playing for themselves not their country. Ertz, Lloyd maybe not.
                  They are militant liberal lesbians . They hate men as well

Comment

You don't really love America. It is obvious. You aren't a patriot. You want people who only think like you or you will root for a foreign country. America is diverse and you hate that. America allows dissent and you hate that. You hate the 60 plus percent of this country that disagrees with you.

They are militant liberal lesbians . They hate men as well

Comment

You don't really love America. It is obvious. You aren't a patriot. You want people who only think like you or you will root for a foreign country. America is diverse and you hate that. America allows dissent and you hate that. You hate the 60 plus percent of this country that disagrees with you.
                      Don't you have a black lives matter riot to attend? Go burn and loot some more small businesses and put more immigrants out of work.

Comment

What's obvious is, you are a brainwashed a hole.

Comment

Are we talking about the womens team 🤔. They are horrible. They couldn't hold possession and kept losing the ball . They could probably compete in a good womens highschool team
                          Was not hard for our ladies to bulldoze through the short ones.

Comment

I like Columbia, nice clothing. Not as nice as my Vineyard Vines, but it's durable.........

Comment

I fought in Iraqi and did three tours in Afghanistan and I will always stand and take my hat off if I am wearing one during our anthem but I also have no real issues with those who do not. It is their right and my beliefs and feelings should never infringe on theirs in cases like this.That is really what makes our country so great, not it's elected officials but the everyday person who does what is right even in tough times and if you can't accept those real truths then you really are not a patriot of this country.

Comment

Thank you for your service.

I fought in Iraqi and did three tours in Afghanistan and I will always stand and take my hat off if I am wearing one during our anthem but I also have no real issues with those who do not. It is their right and my beliefs and feelings should never infringe on theirs in cases like this.That is really what makes our country so great, not it's elected officials but the everyday person who does what is right even in tough times and if you can't accept those real truths then you really are not a patriot of this country.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X