• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Let’s go Columbia!!

No kneeling, proud of our country!!

Wow Colombia got spanked

Comment

Lowest TV ratings ever for women's national team game. Nobody cares about them. Everybody is sick of them.

Comment

Let's go who? Do you mean Colombia or the clothing company Columbia.......

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
          Lowest TV ratings ever for women's national team game. Nobody cares about them. Everybody is sick of them.
          robotic and slow. Naaahhhh!

Comment

Those USA uniforms need to go.

Comment

Keep alienating half the population with politics and see your tv ratings tank

Same goes for all entertainment

Down the crapper

Comment

I found myself pulling for Colombia last night. So sad.

I‘m just starting to see the team more more as entitled, arrogant and disconnected.

It’s sad.

Comment

Are we talking about the womens team 🤔. They are horrible. They couldn't hold possession and kept losing the ball . They could probably compete in a good womens highschool team

Comment

How sad that so many people are so consumed with politics that they are party-over-country and lack the patriotism to root for the national team. I root for the Red White and Blue over all others in international competition regardless of whether the athlete is liberal or conservative. I even rooted for Ryan Lockte at the last Olympics and he is an idiot. I don't have to buy their jerseys if I don't like them personally, but I can't fathom rooting against my national team. But then again, my family has served in almost every generation since the Civil War so maybe I was raised a bit more old school and patriotic. I'm not rooting for Merkle's team or Putin's team... I'm rooting for the USA

I found myself pulling for Colombia last night. So sad.

I‘m just starting to see the team more more as entitled, arrogant and disconnected.

It’s sad.

Comment

How sad that so many people are so consumed with politics that they are party-over-country and lack the patriotism to root for the national team. I root for the Red White and Blue over all others in international competition regardless of whether the athlete is liberal or conservative. I even rooted for Ryan Lockte at the last Olympics and he is an idiot. I don't have to buy their jerseys if I don't like them personally, but I can't fathom rooting against my national team. But then again, my family has served in almost every generation since the Civil War so maybe I was raised a bit more old school and patriotic. I'm not rooting for Merkle's team or Putin's team... I'm rooting for the USA
                      Those usa women repulse me !! The blm crap needs to go . Entitled left wing lesbos who hate men

Comment

Dude, why do you hate america so much? Are you incapable of separating sports and politics? That is really sad

Those usa women repulse me !! The blm crap needs to go . Entitled left wing lesbos who hate men

Comment

Dude, why do you hate america so much? Are you incapable of separating sports and politics? That is really sad
                          They make it political.

Comment

And your patriotism can't get past, or at least be accepting, of different political beliefs? I like watching Payton Manning play and I like watching Lebron. I don't care what their political beliefs are. I recognize that I won't agree with everyone and that's ok. We are all Americans. Politics are not more important than patriotism.

They make it political.

Comment

And your patriotism can't get past, or at least be accepting, of different political beliefs? I like watching Payton Manning play and I like watching Lebron. I don't care what their political beliefs are. I recognize that I won't agree with everyone and that's ok. We are all Americans. Politics are not more important than patriotism.
                              Personally....I want people representing our country that love are country and are proud of it. The US isn’t perfect, but it certainly provides lots of opportunities and provides a wonderful living and lifestyle for USWNT players. Just my opinion, but they shouldn’t act and say things that make it sound like they despise the USA or half it’s citizens because they don’t completely agree with what the players believe. Tolerance goes both ways.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X