Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Novi please come watch our u18/19 games and show us some support. We would like to win a game this season. Could you please have one of the ex tbu coaches, coach us. The one we currently have is not doing a good job. What happen to our development? Why do you care more about the 07 then us. One club one family, remember.
    I second this (different team).

Please ask our coach to not get so stoned he can barely talk before every training and game. I mean he can get a little high, but jesus.

Comment

Florida Primer is really the new Sunrise Sting North - coaches losing their mind and screaming in accents nobody understands, hacking and fouling players that are a Refs nightmare, thrashy parents swearing at opposing players and leaving piles of fast food wrappers everywhere they go - and tireless self promotion for their few victories while ridiculing the better club in the area.

Florida Primer = Sunrise Sting North
      Florida Primer makes it sounds like other clubs are afraid to play them because Florida Primer is so strong. On reality, this poster explained why other clubs don't want to play them. Because they are Sunrise Sting North.

Comment

We know those FP 06 ecnl parents are so unhinged. They sip the koolaid hard but do they know more than half of new players on that team play for free? None of the original players play for free but all of the new ones do. You are paying for the less fortunate players on the team I guess. I bet those new players parents ride nicer cars than you do. Novi Musk is smart though another ball drop and a couple of college ID clinics and a coloumbia trip will knock those scholarships out. SMH

Comment

I second this (different team).

Please ask our coach to not get so stoned he can barely talk before every training and game. I mean he can get a little high, but jesus.
          I agree - it's hard enough to understand him when he's straight, impossible when he's stoned.

Comment

usually this back and forth trolling is really overplayed and kind of pathetic (particularly the dude who can't spell), but I'll admit this one caught my interest. Which team has the toker for a coach? I might need him to hook me up with some supply if we play against them.

I agree - it's hard enough to understand him when he's straight, impossible when he's stoned.

Comment

We know those FP 06 ecnl parents are so unhinged. They sip the koolaid hard but do they know more than half of new players on that team play for free? None of the original players play for free but all of the new ones do. You are paying for the less fortunate players on the team I guess. I bet those new players parents ride nicer cars than you do. Novi Musk is smart though another ball drop and a couple of college ID clinics and a coloumbia trip will knock those scholarships out. SMH
              You seem butt hurt by this.. We can get your little boy a tryout if needed. Let NM know, I'm sure if you are on TS talking smack about another club, he has already tried out and didn't make the big leagues. Tell him to keep working hard and keep his head up!

Comment

Agreed, and I'm sure all those MLS kids are fine with tieing measly ECNL teams, oh the same ones that FP blew out. Or the MLS/ECNL teams that took the "L" against FP when they played a few months ago. I won't deny the 02/03 have struggled, but you seem to bypass the FACTS that TBU is not showing up.
                TBU dad, you guys missed this one again..

Comment

I heard this weekend that NB from the Chargers will become Director of Soccer at FPFC. That would take FP to even a higher level. If this is true start comparing them to Concorde Fire, PDA and Charlotte Academy. TBU is the past now it’s competing nationally. Does anyone know if this is true ?
                  Was this just one of the many fake news posts out of Florida Primer? Seems like there is no truth to most of the Florida Primer posts.

Sketchy.....

Comment

You'll see Andreas. And full ECNL too

Was this just one of the many fake news posts out of Florida Primer? Seems like there is no truth to most of the Florida Primer posts.

Sketchy.....

Comment

TBU is freaking out that Nathan B is coming to Florida Premier. TBU is an embarrassment of an Club. Everyday they have someone from there begging to meet with Novi. Then they come on here lying about everything.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                      Auto-Saved
                      x
                      Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                      x
                      Working...
                      X