Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    NB is a good coach with a lot of real knowledge. I can’t see him working under the dummies at florida premier. You got a guy picking up dog poop as a means to become a director.
    Tim M stay off talking soccer. Did you get a heart attack yet?

Comment

Tim M can you confirm if this rumor is true? TMN News working overtime today.

Comment

Consolidation of clubs is not necessarily the best for either players or "player development". This just gives players and parents less options for moving their kid away from poor coaching and/or training.

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2905232]Consolidation of clubs is not necessarily the best for either players or "player development". This just gives players and parents less options for moving their kid away from poor coaching and/or training.[/QUOTE

It’s not a merger. It’s worse the Chargers might lose their best players.

Comment

Rumor confirmed and Roberto will have to actually work now. Good luck everyone.

Comment

Consolidation of clubs is not necessarily the best for either players or "player development". This just gives players and parents less options for moving their kid away from poor coaching and/or training.

Look at all the immigrants at fpfc. Wait for the American with real connections and coaching skills to add legitimacy to there bs training. What is wrong the uefa pro license not working like you think.

Comment

You idiots Nate and Novi have been great friends for years now. I am surprised it took this long.

Comment

Novi and Nate working together will be very scary. This will be the best club in the country. You have Musk and Pep working together. TM News is this true ?

Comment

You idiots Nate and Novi have been great friends for years now. I am surprised it took this long.

I know nate. He think novi is a joke. Take a look at the florida premier program as a whole. They have a few teams doing well. Reading errand boys post one would think every team at florida premier is at the top of their league and age group. You will never hear from NB on talking soccer. He is a true professional and a man of action. He has keep cc boy's program realivent. He not going to work with the con man novi and florida primier.

Comment

It’s very simple. FP is looking to improve everyday. Tampa Bay was used to clubs were DOCs were making money and not doing anything. They are not used to people that don’t sleep and work all day to improve the Club to make their players better and give them more opportunities. Great job Florida Premier. Maybe the other Clubs in the area will start working and not waste their time on Talking Soccer talking about Florida Premier.

Comment

Happy for Nate. Great guy and coach.

Comment

I know nate. He think novi is a joke. Take a look at the florida premier program as a whole. They have a few teams doing well. Reading errand boys post one would think every team at florida premier is at the top of their league and age group. You will never hear from NB on talking soccer. He is a true professional and a man of action. He has keep cc boy's program realivent. He not going to work with the con man novi and florida primier.
                          CC is far from relevant, and it's Premier not primier you, idiot..

Comment

It’s very simple. FP is looking to improve everyday. Tampa Bay was used to clubs were DOCs were making money and not doing anything. They are not used to people that don’t sleep and work all day to improve the Club to make their players better and give them more opportunities. Great job Florida Premier. Maybe the other Clubs in the area will start working and not waste their time on Talking Soccer talking about Florida Premier.

I am very curious. If florida premier is working hard, training players and providing opportunities. Why do you have teams in your program that cannot win a game? Why does your golden team the U14 boys plays a boot and shoot style of soccer? Why would florida premier hire coaches from tbu. This is the stupidity of florida premier. First claim tbu's program is bad. Second hire the coach from the bad tbu's program and tell everyone the ex tbu coaches will work wonders at florida premier. I am pretty sure there is a post about cc horrible da or mls program somewhere on talking soccer, post by florida premier. Now they are excited to hire the pillar of cc da program nb. Ask Novi about having parents pay roughly 700 dollars for a trip to play international competition. Once there they play a bunch of neighbors kids, some with no shoes, and on a dirt field with very little grass. Novi told his staff. It's is all about the presentation. The minion went to the families and sold the trip like it was a once in a life time opportunity. Some of the families that went were afraid for their life. The hotel was in close proximity to a drug infested slum. This is the real florida premier. It's is all about the presentation.

Comment

I am very curious. If florida premier is working hard, training players and providing opportunities. Why do you have teams in your program that cannot win a game? Why does your golden team the U14 boys plays a boot and shoot style of soccer? Why would florida premier hire coaches from tbu. This is the stupidity of florida premier. First claim tbu's program is bad. Second hire the coach from the bad tbu's program and tell everyone the ex tbu coaches will work wonders at florida premier. I am pretty sure there is a post about cc horrible da or mls program somewhere on talking soccer, post by florida premier. Now they are excited to hire the pillar of cc da program nb. Ask Novi about having parents pay roughly 700 dollars for a trip to play international competition. Once there they play a bunch of neighbors kids, some with no shoes, and on a dirt field with very little grass. Novi told his staff. It's is all about the presentation. The minion went to the families and sold the trip like it was a once in a life time opportunity. Some of the families that went were afraid for their life. The hotel was in close proximity to a drug infested slum. This is the real florida premier. It's is all about the presentation.
                              Man you guys are bringing the Thunder today!! None of this is true, and I can't get past the horrible grammar to actually respond. TBU must have had a pretty terrible weekend in that Jax showcase. Care to post the results?

Comment

Man you guys are bringing the Thunder today!! None of this is true, and I can't get past the horrible grammar to actually respond. TBU must have had a pretty terrible weekend in that Jax showcase. Care to post the results?
                                The facts are hard to respond too.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X