Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Talking Soccer Admin lives

in Beauclerc area of Jax? Coincidentally the president of FESA lives in the same area?

hahahahaha

No wonder Prime and JFC is ALWAYS getting bashed on here...

Steven

Steven Mail lives in that area...

Comment

When I tracked it, it went to not just to that area, but was able to pinpoint Beauclerc Road. The same street he lives on!

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
        When I tracked it, it went to not just to that area, but was able to pinpoint Beauclerc Road. The same street he lives on!
        That’s creepy! Does he know you are stalking him?

Comment

in Beauclerc area of Jax? Coincidentally the president of FESA lives in the same area?

hahahahaha

No wonder Prime and JFC is ALWAYS getting bashed on here...
          Steve Mail has some money and is bored so FESA is his hobby long after his kids are no longer playing. You can bet he is active with monitoring and posting in this site. In the past, negative FESA posts and threads mysteriously vanished.

You can be fairly certain he is a sponsor of this website and knows very well which posts are associated with which IP addresses, which FESA can match against IP registrations, emails, and other ways. If you don't have VPN or you do, they have ways to try to identify parents, coaches, other clubs posting for and against FESA. And if FESA mysteriously turns against a kid, parent, or coach, you might suspect you got linked to a negative post on this site. This is no conspiracy. Just FESA monitoring those for and against them when they think they are anonymous. It is more like a Gestapo than legit youth soccer club.

Comment

As if it is not creepy for him to monitor IPs of anonymous posts so they can identify and out certain individuals.

Comment

Meh. Can’t imagine he has much room to complain. After all, he’s the one lurking in parking lots outside of Prime tryouts and events.

Comment

Steve Mail has some money and is bored so FESA is his hobby long after his kids are no longer playing. You can bet he is active with monitoring and posting in this site. In the past, negative FESA posts and threads mysteriously vanished.

You can be fairly certain he is a sponsor of this website and knows very well which posts are associated with which IP addresses, which FESA can match against IP registrations, emails, and other ways. If you don't have VPN or you do, they have ways to try to identify parents, coaches, other clubs posting for and against FESA. And if FESA mysteriously turns against a kid, parent, or coach, you might suspect you got linked to a negative post on this site. This is no conspiracy. Just FESA monitoring those for and against them when they think they are anonymous. It is more like a Gestapo than legit youth soccer club.
                It is not as easy to monitor this as it used to be. GDPR requirements no longer allows you to see as much info as you once could. That is why you rarely can see the actual person of a registered domain. The hosting service will know but not general public. Us that have residential internet, you will see ATT, COMCAST, etc are assigned, not the person.

Comment

I dont give a fu-k who stalks me.i will say whats on my mind always .

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                  Auto-Saved
                  x
                  Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                  x
                  Working...
                  X