Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Great showing this weekend for TBU in the second division!!!HAHAHA!!

Do you think the parents are already sending emails to NM to see if they can come to a winning team?
    Where is TBU Dad? Havent heard from him ALL weekend!!!

Comment

Where is TBU Dad? Havent heard from him ALL weekend!!!
      I heard florida primier lost to a mls team. Say this is not so. Can someone please post the score.

Comment

I heard florida primier lost to a mls team. Say this is not so. Can someone please post the score.
        They lost 7-2. It was their only bad lost though and they won others.

Comment

They won 2 and lost the 3rd 2-1. I think what we saw was that the MLS Elite and ECNL are pretty much the same. The top of each are competitive with each other. The bottom feeders from each do not belong.

They lost 7-2. It was their only bad lost though and they won others.

Comment

Here is a score for you:
            Space Coast ECNL 1 TBU MLS 1

FP beat SC a month ago 7-0...

Comment

Has anyone seen TBU Dad? You know the one talks about how great TBU MLS teams are? The same ones that took a whopping by the ECNL teams this weekend... Hello?

Comment

Has anyone seen TBU Dad? You know the one talks about how great TBU MLS teams are? The same ones that took a whopping by the ECNL teams this weekend... Hello?
                Tbu was playing with with 75% of their ecnl r team. There were 4 boys from the MLS team. Why do you think they enter the second bracket. You are so dumb. You did not win nothing. It was a showcase format. You went there assuming it was a tournament? Let me guess you did not get first place. Please tell who came in first the u14 top bracket. Your u14 has a u16 kid with forge birth certificate.

Comment

Tbu was playing with with 75% of their ecnl r team. There were 4 boys from the MLS team. Why do you think they enter the second bracket. You are so dumb. You did not win nothing. It was a showcase format. You went there assuming it was a tournament? Let me guess you did not get first place. Please tell who came in first the u14 top bracket. Your u14 has a u16 kid with forge birth certificate.
                  HAHAHA!!!!!!
                  How many emails do you think NM got this morning from TBU parents? I bet his inbox is FULL with tryout requests!!! Terrible weekend for TBU to not show up, and watch FP come out of the weekend looking like the golden club in the TB area..

Comment

HAHAHA!!!!!!
                    How many emails do you think NM got this morning from TBU parents? I bet his inbox is FULL with tryout requests!!! Terrible weekend for TBU to not show up, and watch FP come out of the weekend looking like the golden club in the TB area..
                    Can someone please clarify to these morons that TBU is not an MLS team/club .
                    TBU competes at DA level now known as MLS elite, TBU compared to real MLS clubs like IM. OC or AU is a the bottom of the barrel so you ECNl idiots enjoy!

Comment

Can someone please clarify to these morons that TBU is not an MLS team/club .
                      TBU competes at DA level now known as MLS elite, TBU compared to real MLS clubs like IM. OC or AU is a the bottom of the barrel so you ECNl idiots enjoy!
                      Thanks for clarifying that TBU MLS is a dumpster fire.. Thanks again

Comment

HAHAHA!!!!!!

Golden club. You look like garbage against Weston. Kick and run. Where is all the European influences in the florida premier playing style. Got lucky with pk or you would of lost. C'mon poop boy. 80 percent of your club staff are European or Hispanic yet all your teams plays American soccer. Fpfc u14 game plan is kick the ball to the u16 posing as a u14 and have him out run people. That is such amazing soccer.

Comment

Golden club. You look like garbage against Weston. Kick and run. Where is all the European influences in the florida premier playing style. Got lucky with pk or you would of lost. C'mon poop boy. 80 percent of your club staff are European or Hispanic yet all your teams plays American soccer. Fpfc u14 game plan is kick the ball to the u16 posing as a u14 and have him out run people. That is such amazing soccer.
                          Sounds like someone is upset that they got pooped on all weekend by ECNL teams.. You know the MLS teams you guys rave about!! Go TBU way to shine!! The future is bright over there, at least in the second bracket, dead last.........

Comment

Sounds like someone is upset that they got pooped on all weekend by ECNL teams.. You know the MLS teams you guys rave about!! Go TBU way to shine!! The future is bright over there, at least in the second bracket, dead last.........
                            Great way to deflect. Kids train by European coaches playing the American boot and shoot style soccer. I guess you could not outrun weston.

Comment

Great way to deflect. Kids train by European coaches playing the American boot and shoot style soccer. I guess you could not outrun weston.
                              Deflect? You mean we will not discuss TBU's weekend? You know the one where you guys laid a big fat egg..

Comment

Deflect? You mean we will not discuss TBU's weekend? You know the one where you guys laid a big fat egg..
                                Tbu did great 75 % of the players were from the ecnlr team. They had 4 mls players on the team and still manage to play competitively and win a few.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X