Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    He's such a poser. He convinced (some) of those JFC parents that he was a soccer coach. For someone who shaves his face once a month, he sure is a slippery bîtch.
    Dude looks like he’s been on a week long bender!

Comment

He's such a poser. He convinced (some) of those JFC parents that he was a soccer coach. For someone who shaves his face once a month, he sure is a slippery bîtch.
      BS talked a big game about bringing many 06 FESAs with him to JFC for tryouts. None really came. A few JFCs actually went to FESA instead so they would not have to play for him. He was only rewarded the JFC 07 and 06 job because 07 parents orchestrated a mutiny from FESA to form the so called Super Team. He was a horrible coach at FESA carrying Mike Pickett's water and still is. JFC gets and deserves what they get. So foolish the games being played stink of desperation. This is not how a legit club operates. The fools at FESA are laughing at JFC. FESA!!

Comment

Kudos for taking the high road. JFC looks to have a good team and some good players. The “super team” moniker is ridiculous, however.

BTW...as far as team training or lack there of this time of year is concerned...everyone is in the same boat, so the excuse is a non excuse.

My observation as a neutral was that #10 for Weston was significantly better than anyone else on the field.
        As a neutral, you might want to know that for everyone 1 that he gets right, he gets 3 wrong. Keeps the ball too much, loses possession often, and is too slow to reach the next level.

Comment

Is that the Clay GAL playing in the U15 bracket?

Comment

I hope a parent from Weston filmed and uploads the 2007 match to Youtube. I'm curious. How did the supercoach Schit's 2006 team do?
            I thought the tournament offered live streaming?

Comment

Didn’t the tournament required Covid19 testing to coaches and players?!!!! Isn’t this a normal practice previous any event? Even if the tournament didn’t coaches should had taken this as a precautionary measure. What happened?

Comment

And what are you exposed for? A loser playing for losing team at loser club? And all the dirty, desperate things you do in addition to paying for the privilege of it all. I have something you can grasp!😮
                What you need to grasp is reality. Your kid is coachable. Your kid is good on the ball. You know exactly where the weakness in you kids game lies, and unfortunately there is only so much you can do to improve a kids speed. What will cripple her more than that is having a Dad who is absolutely batshït, and will keep her from the opportunities she will have in HS etc by his toxicity and bad attitude. Pump the brakes. Talk to a professional and get some help.

Comment

Funny

Shuuure. There will be a marketing summary video posted to Instagram highlighting all the "fun" and "winning" that we paid for.

Comment

I hope a parent from Weston filmed and uploads the 2007 match to Youtube. I'm curious. How did the supercoach Schit's 2006 team do?
                    Update. Make that 0-3. But they were competitive. Avg. less than 1 goal per game.

Comment

What you need to grasp is reality. Your kid is coachable. Your kid is good on the ball. You know exactly where the weakness in you kids game lies, and unfortunately there is only so much you can do to improve a kids speed. What will cripple her more than that is having a Dad who is absolutely batshït, and will keep her from the opportunities she will have in HS etc by his toxicity and bad attitude. Pump the brakes. Talk to a professional and get some help.
                      Spoken by the douche dad with a speedy kid and shaky technical. Go run track and save yourself the misery.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                      Auto-Saved
                      x
                      Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                      x
                      Working...
                      X