Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jax invitational

I was just looking at the boys schedule for Jacksonville invitational and noticed non MLS teams there. What's even worst, FP ECNL 2007 is competing in highest division, while TBU MLS and CC MLS are in 2nd division, and WFF MLS in 3rd division. ***???
    Also, FP ECNL 2008 in top division with CC MLS, and TBU MLS in lower division.... ***???

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    I was just looking at the boys schedule for Jacksonville invitational and noticed non MLS teams there. What's even worst, FP ECNL 2007 is competing in highest division, while TBU MLS and CC MLS are in 2nd division, and WFF MLS in 3rd division. ***???
    Also, FP ECNL 2008 in top division with CC MLS, and TBU MLS in lower division.... ***???
    Have you seen WFF MLS teams, they belong in a 3rd division. In the 2008s though CC MLS is in the same bracket as FP ECNL so not sure what your reading. they don’t play each other but in same division. I can’t see TBU wanting their teams in a “2nd” division so not sure how JAX sorted these groups out? FL Rush was originally in Red bracket as well and they have no business being in top division, but they apparently dropped out of the tournament.

Comment

Because Florida premiere will crush the mls teams

Comment

Because Florida premiere will crush the mls teams
        Bring it B I T C H

Comment

Bring it B I T C H
          live and learn! Mls next teams are a joke in florida

Comment

live and learn! Mls next teams are a joke in florida
            I see some of the Barcelona teams also in the Elite division.
            2 teams in 2009 Age Bracket.

That should be fun.

Comment

Wait, all the sh!t talk from TBU and then they place 2008 and 2007 MLS teams in lower bracket???? That is a great message for boys and parents. I am Blake, "hey guys our 2008 and 2007 MLS teams are by far best in state, and ECNL is terrible, and we cannot wait to play vs. ECNL teams to show them how good we are. I know parents are wondering why this coming weekend we opted to play LOWER division, see climate in Jacksonville is bit a different from Tampa and we decided to play lower bracket due to Covid19 case in Virginia....however, I just want you let you know, are boys are best, national players caliber....blah blah blah blah
              This was your chance to step up and play vs. best, now put your tail between your legs and bounce -------------

Comment

Wait, all the sh!t talk from TBU and then they place 2008 and 2007 MLS teams in lower bracket???? That is a great message for boys and parents. I am Blake, "hey guys our 2008 and 2007 MLS teams are by far best in state, and ECNL is terrible, and we cannot wait to play vs. ECNL teams to show them how good we are. I know parents are wondering why this coming weekend we opted to play LOWER division, see climate in Jacksonville is bit a different from Tampa and we decided to play lower bracket due to Covid19 case in Virginia....however, I just want you let you know, are boys are best, national players caliber....blah blah blah blah
                This was your chance to step up and play vs. best, now put your tail between your legs and bounce -------------
                The top two divisions are both Showcase divisions.

Comment

The top two divisions are both Showcase divisions.
                  hahahhahahahaaha u r brain washed. Let me guess Wagner told you so, did he also tell u ur kid has potential to play for National team???
                  OMG TBU parents so delusional...

Comment

hahahhahahahaaha u r brain washed. Let me guess Wagner told you so, did he also tell u ur kid has potential to play for National team???
                    OMG TBU parents so delusional...
                    Calm down crazy! I was just pointing out what is on the schedule. Top two divisions are both called Showcase and have MLS and ECNL level clubs in them. Many tournaments do this.

Comment

Calm down crazy! I was just pointing out what is on the schedule. Top two divisions are both called Showcase and have MLS and ECNL level clubs in them. Many tournaments do this.
                      *teams not clubs

Comment

Seems like every thread I go on, Florida Premier is whining about something. For such a macho bunch of 5-foot tall coaches they sure do p*ss and moan a lot. Not surprising their coaches attack youth players.

Comment

A little off topic but, the Jax invitational website says the GDA teams will be there. The GDA folded early 2020. Makes me suspicious that an “only by invitation” showcase organization still thinks the GDA exist.

Ok now that’s out. You ladies can keep arguing

Comment

Interesting result:

Weston U14 GA 1 - 4 OCYS 2007 ECNL

Comment

My daughter plays on the JFC girls 2006 Elite team. We have a decent 3rd level team and we want to be challenged. JFC invitational would have been a great opportunity to play higher level competition in town. Sadly none of our 3rd or 4th level teams were invited to our own tournament. JFC shows once again that all they care about are their top teams.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X