Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Yes, I am very grateful. Just today you switched the location on the tournament website for the the u14 and u13 groups from Palm Coast to Vets. Don’t worry- I have screenshots bc all the parents were complaining together in group text. Now think about making that accepted team list available again so we can see how many of these teams are coming? In my kids age group I see Tormenta and PB Predators top teams are playing the JFC tournament the weekend before. Back to back weekend trips to Jacksonville?
    Stop it ! Stop it ! You JFC troll. Our tournament is simply bigger and better. I’m sure you will see very soon. Top quality teams at all levels of play.
    Great weekend ahead. Thank you for your continued trolling and PR.

Comment

Stop it ! Stop it ! You JFC troll. Our tournament is simply bigger and better. I’m sure you will see very soon. Top quality teams at all levels of play.
      Great weekend ahead. Thank you for your continued trolling and PR.
      Why can’t I see now instead of “very soon”? Why did you take down the accepted teams list? Please show that there is a high level competition we have t played against 3 times this year already.

Comment

Kinda surprised Space Coast is playing in the JFC tournament.

Comment

👎

Why can’t I see now instead of “very soon”? Why did you take down the accepted teams list? Please show that there is a high level competition we have t played against 3 times this year already.
          https://events.gotsport.com/events/t...?eventid=80852

Comment

same old teams, same old clubs.

Comment

same old teams, same old clubs.
              Yep. Only other ECNL team in our bracket is FKK who we’ve played over and over. PBG is sending its second team, while its first team is going to the JFC tournament the weekend before. But good we will get in our monthly game with space coast I guess 🙄

Comment

Kinda surprised Space Coast is playing in the JFC tournament.
                Don't be shocked if Bubb gave them free-play to come.

Comment

No comparison. JFC tournament has much better teams. Hands down.

Comment

No comparison. JFC tournament has much better teams. Hands down.
                    Are you kidding!

Comment

Are you kidding!
                      I am FESA parent and sad to say winner JFC. Considering switching to something new soon.

Comment

I am FESA parent and sad to say winner JFC. Considering switching to something new soon.
                        Yep, sure, JFC troll!

Comment

Yep, sure, JFC troll!
                          Don't push me. I can and will take 4 or 5 with us from FESA. Easily. Club just cares about grubby money more and more.

Comment

Don't push me. I can and will take 4 or 5 with us from FESA. Easily. Club just cares about grubby money more and more.
                            Oh baby, they are coming back to FESA! You’ll be on your own!

Comment

All it takes is a good carpool to make not work!

Comment

All it takes is a good carpool to make not work!
                                Felipe, is that you still trying to get 11 players at maybe one age group! Give it up! Prime has no fields, no players and soon no coaches because they are not being paid!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X