Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    TBU is panicking big time. They have 6 Florida Premier threads going at once. TM working overtime.
    It gives me a chuckle to watch waste time running thread after thread about FP. Keep us up top, we appreciate it!! Thanks TBU Dad!

Comment

It gives me a chuckle to watch waste time running thread after thread about FP. Keep us up top, we appreciate it!! Thanks TBU Dad!
      It's not a compliment to be "on top" on Talking Soccer. Just ask FESA.

Comment

It's not a compliment to be "on top" on Talking Soccer. Just ask FESA.
        Big difference, everyone in the Tampa Bay area is watching TBU turn into a dumpster fire.. Its amazing, and a tad bit sad to watch..

Comment

So when Errand boy/ West Pasco team manager says everyone in Tampa Bay is watching. I guess you meant that West Pasco is watching which means you are jealous and Novi is trying to copy every TBU move. Tampa Bay will rein supreme as always as the top club in the tri county area. After all the BS that errand boy and team mom keyboard warrior keep spewing out you still wont have the highest platforms available for boys and girls soccer. After all the hate you display just except and embrace it. Errand boy has to be in great shape picking up dog poop all day but this isnt healthy for you. Next season your parents will be ditching you like a crack head moving up to meth to come join TBU MLS Next and girls ECNL. The ones that can make the team albeit. West Pasco directors are already unhinged because they said they will be outside of the waters gates looking for the West Pasco players going to ID clinics and tryouts. Its like your trying to build a cult not a club. Errand boy will always have a place with the West Pasco faithful.

Comment

There has been a steady progression of players leaving TBU MLS Elite this season and joining FP's ECNL. This tryout season, that is going to become a bigger flow as people have realized that MLS Elite isn't going to last and the kids want to play school ball, which ECNL allows. And with TBU struggling to be competitive in ECNL, they will try for Premier if they can make it.

On the girls side, FPFC will have full ECNL announced soon and the girls that have left for TBU over the years will start to return just like the boys did. It will take a few years to pass TBU on the girls side still, but they've already been passed on the boys side at U16 and under.

So when Errand boy/ West Pasco team manager says everyone in Tampa Bay is watching. I guess you meant that West Pasco is watching which means you are jealous and Novi is trying to copy every TBU move. Tampa Bay will rein supreme as always as the top club in the tri county area. After all the BS that errand boy and team mom keyboard warrior keep spewing out you still wont have the highest platforms available for boys and girls soccer. After all the hate you display just except and embrace it. Errand boy has to be in great shape picking up dog poop all day but this isnt healthy for you. Next season your parents will be ditching you like a crack head moving up to meth to come join TBU MLS Next and girls ECNL. The ones that can make the team albeit. West Pasco directors are already unhinged because they said they will be outside of the waters gates looking for the West Pasco players going to ID clinics and tryouts. Its like your trying to build a cult not a club. Errand boy will always have a place with the West Pasco faithful.

Comment

If folks were honest, it's simple, if your kid can play at TBU, then you do that. If your kid can't play at TBU (because of any one of many factors: commute time, talent level, time commitment, etc.) then they play for other surrounding clubs - Florida Premier is one of them. All you coaches and DOCs can bicker all day long on Talking Soccer but that is the perspective of parents who know what is going on in Tampa Bay Area youth soccer.

Comment

There has been a steady progression of players leaving TBU MLS Elite this season and joining FP's ECNL. This tryout season, that is going to become a bigger flow as people have realized that MLS Elite isn't going to last and the kids want to play school ball, which ECNL allows. And with TBU struggling to be competitive in ECNL, they will try for Premier if they can make it.

On the girls side, FPFC will have full ECNL announced soon and the girls that have left for TBU over the years will start to return just like the boys did. It will take a few years to pass TBU on the girls side still, but they've already been passed on the boys side at U16 and under.
                So TBU MLS starters and Girl ECNL starters are leaving to play West Pasco boys ECNL and girls ECNLR? Spread that BS lie if you want to. I hope you don’t represent t the club with false talking points.

Comment

Yes. Yes they are. Very good players too. A few play on my kids HS team and my kid helped get them over to us and they are happy to be able to do both now. I suspect more will follow next season now that they are singing the club's praises to their team mates who either haven't been busted yet for playing school or who want to return to playing school soccer.

So TBU MLS starters and Girl ECNL starters are leaving to play West Pasco boys ECNL and girls ECNLR? Spread that BS lie if you want to. I hope you don’t represent t the club with false talking points.

Comment

When does TBUs MLS teams plan on to start training again? Asking for my kid that has not trained for 3 weeks now? We have not seen AL for a month now. Just wondering if we will get a refund for all the missed training?
                    Most TBU teams had a three week break. The communication I saw was that they decided to extend it from two weeks to give more of a buffer from COVID after the holidays when everyone was traveling like there was no virus. Normal for clubs to shut down some during the holidays.

Comment

Yes. Yes they are. Very good players too. A few play on my kids HS team and my kid helped get them over to us and they are happy to be able to do both now. I suspect more will follow next season now that they are singing the club's praises to their team mates who either haven't been busted yet for playing school or who want to return to playing school soccer.
                      MLS Players are not allowed to play High School

Comment

Yet plenty do. It seems CC and WFF are looking the other way. When TBU told a few they had to quit school, they left TBU for FP where they could do both. The kids benefited and FP benefitted. That's why my kid is in ECNL over MLS. Sure, the school soccer is only good against a handful of teams, but he loves it. There are other teammates and opponents that are still MLS players but they haven't been busted yet or, like I said, CC and WFF may be looking the other way.

Comment

That is a dumb rule. HS sports are culturally important in the US. US Soccer through the academy (and not MLS Elite) should have never banned it. They should have embraced it and worked to improve it or modify the season so that the two can work well together. We aren't Europe or S. America. They should have worked to create the best US system rather than try to be Belgium.

Comment

Yes, it is a dumb rule, but it is even dumber than you may think if you haven't actually read it. A kid can take a break from the MLS team to play soccer for a private school. Public school kids are SOL. So, you can't to MLS Elite unless you are pay-to-play and you can't do MLS Elite and school unless you are pay-to-play and pay-to-attend. $$$$

That is a dumb rule. HS sports are culturally important in the US. US Soccer through the academy (and not MLS Elite) should have never banned it. They should have embraced it and worked to improve it or modify the season so that the two can work well together. We aren't Europe or S. America. They should have worked to create the best US system rather than try to be Belgium.

Comment

Yet plenty do. It seems CC and WFF are looking the other way. When TBU told a few they had to quit school, they left TBU for FP where they could do both. The kids benefited and FP benefitted. That's why my kid is in ECNL over MLS. Sure, the school soccer is only good against a handful of teams, but he loves it. There are other teammates and opponents that are still MLS players but they haven't been busted yet or, like I said, CC and WFF may be looking the other way.
                              Club players (on Boys side) that insist on playing H.S. are usually not top tier or college bound.

Comment

If folks were honest, it's simple, if your kid can play at TBU, then you do that. If your kid can't play at TBU (because of any one of many factors: commute time, talent level, time commitment, etc.) then they play for other surrounding clubs - Florida Premier is one of them. All you coaches and DOCs can bicker all day long on Talking Soccer but that is the perspective of parents who know what is going on in Tampa Bay Area youth soccer.
                                Truth spoken here.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X