Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Prime isn’t a club. Just a wannabe Munoz trying to copy and be like Sean.

Has anyone seen Shaun Brooks?

Comment

Has anyone seen Shaun Brooks?
      SB is at FESA.

Comment

SB is at FESA.
        Desperate! Shaun Brooks is not Sean Bubb!

Comment

Desperate! Shaun Brooks is not Sean Bubb!
          Prove it! Why are you so defensive if you have nothing to hide??

Comment

Prove it! Why are you so defensive if you have nothing to hide??
            What a stupid comment!

Comment

What a stupid comment!
              Your motha

Comment

Long drive for rec

I did hear a coach at FESA was dragging his whole team to JFC during the winter break from my child who goes to school and spoke with the primary source. I don't know if it's true or not because my kid is a superstar and we don't typically mix with the lower classes. Just school gossip. Some of these late to the game C&D team parents are fed up with FESA and shopping around for upward opportunity and a self esteem boost for their try hard. They'll be very disappointed when they arrive at Patton and become reaquainted with Foley, Busby, Messick, and Schit...from a distance of course. They'll get lied to, they'll pay...then when tve 45 minute drive to Patton gets old...they'll be looking to get a top spot in Felipe's Pickleball/soccer/empanada cart travelling circus. The upside, they'll still get to see former FESA wash outs there two.

Comment

I did hear a coach at FESA was dragging his whole team to JFC during the winter break from my child who goes to school and spoke with the primary source. I don't know if it's true or not because my kid is a superstar and we don't typically mix with the lower classes. Just school gossip. Some of these late to the game C&D team parents are fed up with FESA and shopping around for upward opportunity and a self esteem boost for their try hard. They'll be very disappointed when they arrive at Patton and become reaquainted with Foley, Busby, Messick, and Schit...from a distance of course. They'll get lied to, they'll pay...then when tve 45 minute drive to Patton gets old...they'll be looking to get a top spot in Felipe's Pickleball/soccer/empanada cart travelling circus. The upside, they'll still get to see former FESA wash outs there two.
                  So much talent in Saint Johns that the only way to move up the ladder is to go to JFC. But they come back home eventually.

Comment

That smells of desperation and foolishness. FESA sure is a joke but don't convince yourself the grass is or anything else is greener at JFC. What age group? Girls or boys? So FESA is just going to release them to play mid-season? And these families flushing their fees paid to FESA already down the toilet for the spring season? Sure. Whatever. All Bubb will miss is their money in the future. He could care less otherwise if you are not a top player on the top team. There will be players flipping to FESA from JFC so all they do is swamp numbers, lies, and promises.

Comment

Even is possibly true, many JFC teams have squeezed large numbers on current rosters to fill out fewer teams so not sure where the mutineers will fit but JFC would surely place them on a better team than they deserve to secure their money. Larger rosters mean more money and less coaching expenses, less attention by the coach per plaeyers, less PT, and scrubs getting obligatory playing time stinking up already losing teams.

Comment

That smells of desperation and foolishness. FESA sure is a joke but don't convince yourself the grass is or anything else is greener at JFC. What age group? Girls or boys? So FESA is just going to release them to play mid-season? And these families flushing their fees paid to FESA already down the toilet for the spring season? Sure. Whatever. All Bubb will miss is their money in the future. He could care less otherwise if you are not a top player on the top team. There will be players flipping to FESA from JFC so all they do is swamp numbers, lies, and promises.
                        Correct. As poor as FESA is if you are not on a top team, it certainly isn’t worth driving 45 minutes there and back across town 2-3 nights a week for what is essentially just as bad coaching. This Prime thing isn’t an option. Start up club run by a dishonest, untrustworthy scam artist with no leagues to play in. You are pretty much trapped. All any of these clubs want us to reach into your wallet and bend you over. At least in the top teams they use lube.

Comment

This whole post is embarrassing! People talking about kids not being worth it because they’re not top players. Do y’all feel better about yourselves? You were probably that kid, probably didn’t play the game at any decent level or at all. Every kid deserves the opportunity to get the best possible experience and you never know, that 11 year old on the 3rd or 4th team might end up becoming one of the best players in the age group. And if he or she doesn’t he or she still has the opportunity to develop and potentially play in college someday.

Comment

This whole post is embarrassing! People talking about kids not being worth it because they’re not top players. Do y’all feel better about yourselves? You were probably that kid, probably didn’t play the game at any decent level or at all. Every kid deserves the opportunity to get the best possible experience and you never know, that 11 year old on the 3rd or 4th team might end up becoming one of the best players in the age group. And if he or she doesn’t he or she still has the opportunity to develop and potentially play in college someday.
                            You must be new here, welcome.

Comment

HAHAHAHA....Pickleball/soccer/empanada cart!! That **** is too funny.

Comment

Where have you been? If a kid is on the 3rd or 4th team, they will never become a best player because their parents are not like or connected at JFC no matter ability or potential. And the A team never has any demotions to free up roster spots so long as they keep paying so good luck waiting for that A team spot maybe by U17 when they can sit the bench and be a roster-filler then. In the meantime, you can expect a lot of promises and hot air blown up your skirt to 'keep the faith'. Any year now.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X