Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Jeron has been trying for 3 years now to resuscitate Weston. This is him tapping into the emergency fund. New name for old and tired Weston to confuse a few fools and 4 pictures of players, that may be leaving to ECNL, as bait. Weston coaches may not be following this idea so expect a few resignations.
    JS did resurrect Weston from the ashes of the dumpster fire left by Carlos, Tricia, and Matt.

Weston the withstood the assault by Prime and started to flourish again. Then GDAa pulled the rug out from under the club and now you see a restructure / rebrand in order to try and rebuild once again. I’m sure a viable club will form. The question I see is this...JS likes to have good teams and good players. He doesn’t want to have a mid level type competitive recreational club. Will that be possible? What league will the club affiliate with?

That’s my objective observation.

Comment

Jerome has shown this tactic before. He must be telling BOD that he needs to rename club and distance himself from Weston so he can play out of Davie. Weston has no choice to believe him and by next season FLUnited has DPL and GA & Weston has nothing. Jerome has Weston by the balls and knows it. A psycho with power is a dangerous thing.
      Weston has been playing out of Davie for years...as Weston. Including games.

This is a BS take.

Comment

Wow!! I'm sending my kid. Looks like they have coaches with great playing experience. Jamaican NT and Philippine NT. Doesn't get any better than that.

Comment

Jerome has shown this tactic before. He must be telling BOD that he needs to rename club and distance himself from Weston so he can play out of Davie. Weston has no choice to believe him and by next season FLUnited has DPL and GA & Weston has nothing. Jerome has Weston by the balls and knows it. A psycho with power is a dangerous thing.
          They hold the cards at this point, not him. Just not sure they realize it. He has no platform to offer "advancement". He won't get ecnl nor gal.

The questions are is this a fight with weston, or a break. Does this new club really have lighted fields?

Comment

There is a ton more going on with this then people are aware, and it’s definitely worth watching to see if they can execute this program effectively.

Comment

There is a ton more going on with this then people are aware, and it’s definitely worth watching to see if they can execute this program effectively.
              Who is they? That's the curious part. I doubt Weston is involved willingly. To create a new entity tarnishes their message of "we are the best in S. Florida, come play for us and GAL".

But if its just him, breaking away. One would wonder why go to him if he could not make it work at Weston.

Fields??

Comment

What’s going in behind the scenes and what would be any different than what Weston is doing?

Comment

?? Anything?

Comment

It is a new club looking to take advantage of the field space in Davie. Davie is going to converting more space to soccer.

Comment

JS did resurrect Weston from the ashes of the dumpster fire left by Carlos, Tricia, and Matt.

Weston the withstood the assault by Prime and started to flourish again. Then GDAa pulled the rug out from under the club and now you see a restructure / rebrand in order to try and rebuild once again. I’m sure a viable club will form. The question I see is this...JS likes to have good teams and good players. He doesn’t want to have a mid level type competitive recreational club. Will that be possible? What league will the club affiliate with?

That’s my objective observation.
                      Your observation is correct. Jerome us dislike by many, he has a bad reputation so I find really hard that any parent will trust him. He likes to have good teams and good players, who doesn’t?! But he’ll be full of promises (lies) only a few fools will follow
                      Whatever is weston involvement in this, opening yet ANOTHER club will dilute Weston FC even farther. I understand that Weston is ready to just fuel the boys side, pretty much telling J to get the girls teams and see what he can Weston has nothing to lose their girls side without the DA or any reputable League is just another club. Plus Gal did not really work as expected. It’s all good but I want nothing to do with either club

Comment

Who is they? That's the curious part. I doubt Weston is involved willingly. To create a new entity tarnishes their message of "we are the best in S. Florida, come play for us and GAL".

But if its just him, breaking away. One would wonder why go to him if he could not make it work at Weston.

Fields??
                        “They” is the reason why it is called Florida “United.” They already have an amazing player pool in place that is larger than anyone in the state. This club will get ECNL this year, and they have more fields than any singular club in SFL.

P.S. Weston is one of the many partners.

Comment

“They” is the reason why it is called Florida “United.” They already have an amazing player pool in place that is larger than anyone in the state. This club will get ECNL this year, and they have more fields than any singular club in SFL.

P.S. Weston is one of the many partners.
                          Curious, who are the many partners? I think you are mistaken.

Comment

Never getting ECNL

Comment

Never getting ECNL
                              Don’t be to sure of that......breaking news coming.....Wait til prime hears about this.

Comment

Don’t be to sure of that......breaking news coming.....Wait til prime hears about this.
                                I thought ECNL sucked and GAL was the place to play......

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X