Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New OCB

Please get rid of Marcelo now. I witness his new bunch of South Americans and Weston rejects play a Orlando amateur upsl team and they look horrendous. Why OC letting this continue and let MN bring in the crap of players representing Orlando City? Embarrassing. This team wouldn’t even be allowed to play in USL.

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Please get rid of Marcelo now. I witness his new bunch of South Americans and Weston rejects play a Orlando amateur upsl team and they look horrendous. Why OC letting this continue and let MN bring in the crap of players representing Orlando City? Embarrassing. This team wouldn’t even be allowed to play in USL.
    He is still there, wow! Did the new team at least win against the UPSL team?

Comment

He is still there, wow! Did the new team at least win against the UPSL team?
      Did not, lol.

Comment

Did not, lol.
        Did this game happen yesterday or last week? We heard the u17 academy team also lost to a u19 team full of Ecnl players. Not looking good for OC players.

Comment

Did this game happen yesterday or last week? We heard the u17 academy team also lost to a u19 team full of Ecnl players. Not looking good for OC players.
          The U17 lost but that U19 team is good and loaded with DA players from last season, not ECNL players. Our GK struggled again not the rest of the team.

Comment

The U17 lost but that U19 team is good and loaded with DA players from last season, not ECNL players. Our GK struggled again not the rest of the team.
            OC played with starters the first half 3-1. Second half with 05s 3-4 you get the picture

Comment

OC played with starters the first half 3-1. Second half with 05s 3-4 you get the picture
              Exactly, not the real U17's regular starters the entire game. I also want to point out a lot of the U19's are still DA level players not a team full of ECNL players. They are good and fast.

Comment

Exactly, not the real U17's regular starters the entire game. I also want to point out a lot of the U19's are still DA level players not a team full of ECNL players. They are good and fast.
                OCSC U17's are very good in regards to their starters, they lack depth and their GK's are below par. I think you can say this about most clubs at all levels though. Not too many teams with depth and fewer with what I would consider a game changing GK.

Comment

OCSC U17's are very good in regards to their starters, they lack depth and their GK's are below par. I think you can say this about most clubs at all levels though. Not too many teams with depth and fewer with what I would consider a game changing GK.
                  Only in this state.

Comment

But

Who’s down with OPP !!!

Comment

Only in this state.
                      Does OC have any potential homegrown in the academy at this point? IM is putting 15 year olds in the MLS.

Comment

maybe they do not care if they win.

They are looking for the future and developing quality players.

Wins do not matter

Comment

Wins do not matter
                          It was only a scrimmage between two OC teams, relax. The U17 side is a very good team and only lost one game all season, sitting on top of their division. Things are good, trust us.

Comment

they lost to Tampa.

Comment

Wins do not matter
                              Keep believing that.! Winning should be the result of hard work and development. Not that you have to win , but play to win!
                              "Winning is not important " is the excuse of mediocre teams/coaches.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X