Who will be the best 07 girls team?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You should get out more. There is one which is probably the best or at least top 3 in the state, but there are 4 top level teams and a bunch more that are quality. I take it you don't really watch or understand soccer. You are probably a dad who wished he had a son playing little league so you could relive your glory days but instead you have to pretend to understand soccer and brag about "ECNL"

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    I heard this is 1 good girls team at Florida Premier. I can understand why you would go back 8 months to find this post when you only have a single post to celebrate.

Comment

You should get out more. There is one which is probably the best or at least top 3 in the state, but there are 4 top level teams and a bunch more that are quality. I take it you don't really watch or understand soccer. You are probably a dad who wished he had a son playing little league so you could relive your glory days but instead you have to pretend to understand soccer and brag about "ECNL"
      You folk are so jealous of the florida premier and my daughter. Just face the facts. Your daughter will never be as good as mine. Leave us alone. We have done nothing to deserve this.

LS

Comment

You folk are so jealous of the florida premier and my daughter. Just face the facts. Your daughter will never be as good as mine. Leave us alone. We have done nothing to deserve this.

LS
        My daughter will be better than yours. I have been working with her. Every time the ball passes her, I yell "GO! GO! GO!", whether she gets called offsides or not.
        - FL Dad

Comment

LS
          Don’t know who wrote this, but shame on you. First of all I will never come on here and express the way I feel about my daughter or compare her to others on this ridiculous platform. Those who know me know this to true. So stop pretending to be other people, keep me and mine of of your petty arguments.

Let the TS entertainment continue by all means. Grow some balls and put your initials next to your argument.

Comment

Don’t know who wrote this, but shame on you. First of all I will never come on here and express the way I feel about my daughter or compare her to others on this ridiculous platform. Those who know me know this to true. So stop pretending to be other people, keep me and mine of of your petty arguments.

Let the TS entertainment continue by all means. Grow some balls and put your initials next to your argument.

Yes I agree, DM put your initial next to your post. Your a jealous fat fool.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
            Auto-Saved
            x
            Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
            x
            Working...
            X