Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Florida premier is a bully on this site. They will win games and talk smack. When they lose cricket. Florida premier has maybe 3 team from their entire club that is solid. The rest of the teams are pretty typical of any soccer clubs.
    You must have missed all the bashing that TBU dad does towards FP, it goes both ways..

Comment

You must have missed all the bashing that TBU dad does towards FP, it goes both ways..
      How many active threads are about FP bragging, whining, and gossip?

Comment

How many active threads are about FP bragging, whining, and gossip?
        You do know, TBU dad starts almost all of them... You guys are obsessed with FP, and it shows. Keep them coming, I'm sure FP loves the self-promoting you do for them TBU Dad!

Comment

I know families from both Florida Premier and tbu. They all seem like well adjusted people. I believe the majority of the bs is from errand boy and tbu dad. These two idiots are giving both clubs a bad reputation.

Comment

Florida premier is a bully on this site. They will win games and talk smack. When they lose cricket. Florida premier has maybe 3 team from their entire club that is solid. The rest of the teams are pretty typical of any soccer clubs.
            The bullies at Florida Premier are all the drywall hangers, landscapers, auto detailers and sprinkler repair guys (the coaches). They are the ones that do all the smack talking for Novi and Bosho.

Comment

I know families from both Florida Premier and tbu. They all seem like well adjusted people. I believe the majority of the bs is from errand boy and tbu dad. These two idiots are giving both clubs a bad reputation.
              It's the dummies on both sides posting, they should have a dick-off and see who wins.

Comment

It's the dummies on both sides posting, they should have a dick-off and see who wins.
                Sad news people. Errand boy had a miscarriage after Novi beat him when their secret love child became public.

Very sad.

Comment

Sad news people. Errand boy had a miscarriage after Novi beat him when their secret love child became public.

Very sad.
                  Thanks for proving everyone's point, TBU Dad. Your obsession with FP is rather disturbing..

Comment

Thanks for proving everyone's point, TBU Dad. Your obsession with FP is rather disturbing..
                    So stupid. I am a Ranger Mom!

Comment

Sure you are.

So stupid. I am a Ranger Mom!

Comment

Sure you are.
                        And I am a CC player.

Comment

We see your ECNL teams are just like your MLS teams; they can't beat any ECNL teams either!! Good showing today TBU..

Comment

We see your ECNL teams are just like your MLS teams; they can't beat any ECNL teams either!! Good showing today TBU..
                            Your TBU envy is showing, again.

Comment

At least they looked good in those uniforms in defeat. It isn't a total loss.

Comment

Another embarrassing weekend for the boys TBU ECNL!! At least the girls can win some games!!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X