Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Hahahaha. This recording made the rounds a while back.

Matt Blevins is such a spinless coward. He literally threatens the parent to stop asking for open book keeping and large payments to Blevins friends. Apparently matt reckons they won't ever show anyone the books and copies of the sponsorship contract's they" paid". Instead of receiving sponsorship money. They pay it out at the Chapel sporting!!

And seems when his wife with the agile fingers and check writing authority gets caught moving money. Matt threatens people and when they have the opportunity to be honest and open. They fold the club. Have 6 top coaches leave for " personality" problems. And they re started the club and masquerading as TBU.
    Coach SB has always been a TBU fan and now can wear their uniforms?

Weird. But then again. Matt blevin making threatening phone calls is a tell tale sign of the way a cowardly bully acts.

It sounds like he needs professional help.

Maybe strive fitness can help him? They got paid enough from Blevins and co
    After observing MB for years and seeing how he manipulates the females at the club. How he is so chauvinistic and bullies them. Im sure he beats her and thats why she is forced to write checks to him and his friends. She would not be taking that cash of her own will. Ida and joel know his character and aren't surprised one bit.

Comment

After observing MB for years and seeing how he manipulates the females at the club. How he is so chauvinistic and bullies them. Im sure he beats her and thats why she is forced to write checks to him and his friends. She would not be taking that cash of her own will. Ida and joel know his character and aren't surprised one bit.

MB is the top coach at sporting and my child has had lots of good coaching there.

Just because all the coaches left doesn't make it his and his wife's fault. And it's not right to point the finger at them as they volunteer so much time to the club. If you could do it better then go and do it.
      Otherwise be happy you are allowed to play at their facility

Comment

I think it is absolutely wrong for someone to accuse someone else of abuse with no evidence and be careful you don't get sued for it if they check your IP address.

That said, are they really volunteers? Or do they get paid for services? I'd be surprised if they aren't paid. And I do not think they are very good at their job because WC should be the second biggest club in town by now after TBU with their location and fields.

MB is the top coach at sporting and my child has had lots of good coaching there.

Just because all the coaches left doesn't make it his and his wife's fault. And it's not right to point the finger at them as they volunteer so much time to the club. If you could do it better then go and do it.

Comment

? Dafuq...?

Coaches are leaving because its a dumpster-fire and they wont pay you decent or treat you with a shred of respect unless you are one of their old buddies (know a handful of former WCSC Coaches).

They get paid pretty decent for their "Volunteer" time from what I can tell looking at paperwork from years past.

Many probably WOULD "go and do it" themselves... but these people have a stranglehold on the club and you dont get in the front door unless they open it for you... so i would assume walking up to one of them and saying "hi I'm here to take over, you can leave now" would go over great!

"Their" facility????? that sh1ts a county park bro. I'm a landowning taxpayer in Pasco... that park is every bit as much mine as it is anyone else's.

All 4 things you said are just sh1t you wanted to say. No basis in fact or reality.

Comment

I think it is absolutely wrong for someone to accuse someone else of abuse with no evidence and be careful you don't get sued for it if they check your IP address.

That said, are they really volunteers? Or do they get paid for services? I'd be surprised if they aren't paid. And I do not think they are very good at their job because WC should be the second biggest club in town by now after TBU with their location and fields.
            This club has the worst reputation in the greater Tampa bay area. No coach there could even get hired at a real club. Its a bunch of yokels that run it like a kindergarten.

Any coach worth a salt left that toxicity.

Pity for the area.

Comment

Wesley chapel was on track to be a big club.

Why did they implode?

I guess its fake news that JB is banned by FYSA and they changed the name of the club and lost affiliation?
              That seems consistent with the club going under and reforming the weeks before they folded.
              Im sure bank account has been folded to try their cover up?

No smoke without fire.

And the calibre of coaches is a joke.
              Not a single coach with a winning team or a team that has any tenure.
              The redneck hubby and wife duo strike again. Lol.

Every one of the dbs has 3 teams to coach. They blend teams and screw over all the kids such bad moral people.

Will the county never regulate these jokers?

Has to be embarrassing for them.

Comment

Anything interested going on at Wesley Chapel? Any pissed off parents stalking the directors and coaches anymore?

Comment

Why do you think there is no evidence? Of course those red necks fake Christians left plenty of evidence

Why did you think they folded their club in attempt to covered up.

Mugshots soon

Comment

Sporting shutdown?

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2908353]Anything interested going on at Wesley Chapel? Any pissed off parents stalking the directors and coaches anymore?[/QUOTE

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

They don't have a director or any coach worth their weight
                    ..lol.

Crickets at the chapel. Just rif raf left there. Trailer park boyz

Comment

bump bump bump

Comment

bump bump bump
                        From MB its hard to know if that's him bumping coke with his wife on a weekend or if its RKELLY bump bump bump 🤔🤔

Always entertaining seeing red neck v red neck in forums

Comment

From MB its hard to know if that's him bumping coke with his wife on a weekend or if its RKELLY bump bump bump 🤔🤔

Always entertaining seeing red neck v red neck in forums
                          Every one knows the answer to this.

And the wife always reeking of alcohol.

Winning

Comment

Covid free?

Literally one of the highest population growths in the state, and they can hardly field teams..Blevins are great, aren’t they?

Dumpster fire folk.
                            After they clear out in the wreckage, let's hope Florida premier takes over

Comment

They decided to join up with TBU instead of FP. So that's the only hope.

Dumpster fire folk.
                              After they clear out in the wreckage, let's hope Florida premier takes over

Comment

Mb is a GOAT

A drunk idiot driving around and removing signs posted to help families get information?

A spouse of a board director stealing?.

The chape way! Ida and Joel must be proud ✔️😎😎
                                Let's go bucs!!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X