X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Chicago Mayor Lighfoot just now

"Mayor Lori Lightfoot announced Sunday that Gov. J.B. Pritzker has ordered a contingent of the National Guard to maintain a limited presence in support of the Chicago Police Department. She made the announcement at a Sunday morning press conference following Saturday night’s violence.

Lightfoot kicked off the press conference by saying it is “absolutely devastating” to see images and reports “of reckless destruction that played out across our city and really across our country.” She said it is heartbreaking, but she said, “this chaos and destruction is not the right tactic to bring change.”

She called it “disgusting” and “obscene,” and she said, “You can do better than what I saw last night. And I pray to God that you will find it in your heart to embrace something better for yourself and your lives.”

Governor Prtizker said the Nat'l Guard will not interfere with peaceful protestors https://chicago.suntimes.com/news/20...-riots-chicago
    while they are there maybe they can clean out the South side

Comment

Burn Burn Burn

Trump doing an excellent job. Winning -Winning - Winning too much Winning.

You’re gonna hate the winning - have you had enough winning Cons 😂

Comment

Surprised the bible Trump used as a blatant prop last night didn't burn his hand.

Comment

they got all of their military tactical gear during the obama years- not taking a shot at him but thats when they got the APC and that kind of stuff- i agree its very disturbing , but I am pro cop so maybe the actual tactical teams needed that stuff , not joe patrol guy
          It started much earlier than that. Congress approved nearly limitless funds after 9/11 to gear up police departments across the country. I have a family member in CA who is with a large PD, and the gear they have is unreal.

Comment

And those large cities are being invaded by anarchists and other white nationals fomenting unrest. Even the republican are conceding this.

All happening under Trump's watch. National riots in the middle of an unchecked pandemic. Trump is not governing. It is absolutely pathetic. That his followers can's see what is happening to this country because of lack of leadership is absolutely sad.
            white nationalists you're too funny...antifa is not a white nationalist group dummy...the problem was that theses mayors allowed the lawlessness to happen so people could "burn off steam"...they learned nothing from Baltimore...once you tell people it is ok with your inaction it spurs others to do the same thing with no fear of reprisals...they should have stopped the lawlessness from the beginning...period

Comment

Biden just crushed it in a speech. Trump went back into hiding in the WH after his foolish photo op last night

Comment

Biden just crushed it in a speech. Trump went back into hiding in the WH after his foolish photo op last night
                Trump can't deliver a speech at a time like this. You need to be able to show empathy and leadership. Trump knows only how to divide. Then hide in a bunker.

I'll leave with an appropriate quote about Trump's lack of leadership:

“It’s unbelievable. If Trump had a brain, even if it was 99 percent cynical, he would come out and say something to unify people. But he doesn’t care about bringing people together. Even now. That’s how deranged he is. It’s all about him. It’s all about what benefits him personally. It’s never about the greater good. And that’s all he’s ever been.”

Gregg Popovich speaking the truth.

Comment

"I can imagine no other president in my lifetime failing to address the nation in a prime time speech during a crises such as this. On the other hand, I cannot imagine another president whose words would be less welcome by so many of his fellow citizens."

--Dan Rather

Comment

white nationalists you're too funny...antifa is not a white nationalist group dummy...the problem was that theses mayors allowed the lawlessness to happen so people could "burn off steam"...they learned nothing from Baltimore...once you tell people it is ok with your inaction it spurs others to do the same thing with no fear of reprisals...they should have stopped the lawlessness from the beginning...period
                    That is the trouble with Cons--- tRUMP says "Antifa" and you all have to believe it.... tRUMP is a liar... No doubt you think it was Antifa pressing on George Floyd's neck...

then ...

Tear gassing peaceful AMERICAN protesters to make it to a church and hold a bible up upside down... what a great Christian.... time you guys started protesting such un-American behavior rather than condoning and arguing for it.

Bottom line: - tRUMP knows he is losing ... so its Kristallnacht for Conservatives ...

Comment

That is the trouble with Cons--- tRUMP says "Antifa" and you all have to believe it.... tRUMP is a liar... No doubt you think it was Antifa pressing on George Floyd's neck...

then ...

Tear gassing peaceful AMERICAN protesters to make it to a church and hold a bible up upside down... what a great Christian.... time you guys started protesting such un-American behavior rather than condoning and arguing for it.

Bottom line: - tRUMP knows he is losing ... so its Kristallnacht for Conservatives ...
                      Now Trump wants to go to the memorial for Pope John Paul II. Even the archbishop of D.C. is like W T F?

Comment

then ...

you are a buffoon if you do not believe that antifa is not at least partially behind these riots...it is funny how you project your poor critical thinking skills onto me("No doubt you think it was Antifa pressing on George Floyd's neck")...I believe that peaceful protest is a good thing and is everyone's constitutional right but protesting a right and just cause does not give anyone the right to break the law or to ignore the directions of the authorities...it is time you guys started to look in the mirror and stop blaming everything on the president

Comment

then ...

Except it’s not republicans doing any damage

Well at least we now know that the lock down was total bs- haven’t heard Cuomo pleasing about the virus
                          What about dub laser- he was going to have people swimming on Memorial Day arrested but you can throw a garbage can through a store window in midtown and rob the place because some guy got whacked in Minn

Comment

you are a buffoon if you do not believe that antifa is not at least partially behind these riots...it is funny how you project your poor critical thinking skills onto me("No doubt you think it was Antifa pressing on George Floyd's neck")...I believe that peaceful protest is a good thing and is everyone's constitutional right but protesting a right and just cause does not give anyone the right to break the law or to ignore the directions of the authorities...it is time you guys started to look in the mirror and stop blaming everything on the president
                            Fake accounts, bots and misinformation are spreading faster than platforms can keep up. Already one fake Antifa account was cut off Twitter because it's affiliated with a white nationalist group. No I'm not saying all of this is white nationalists trying to stir more trouble but it is definitely out there. They're well organized. See: state capital protests.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/twitter-m...t-group-antifa

Comment

Fake accounts, bots and misinformation are spreading faster than platforms can keep up. Already one fake Antifa account was cut off Twitter because it's affiliated with a white nationalist group. No I'm not saying all of this is white nationalists trying to stir more trouble but it is definitely out there. They're well organized. See: state capital protests.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/twitter-m...t-group-antifa
                              These Antifa people must be incredibly smart. I mean look how many leaders of international terrorist groups have been identified over the years. Yet law enforcement has not yet identified a single “Antifa” leader or a a central Org or even a local cell.

Amazing . How much do we pay for all that policing ?

Why it’s almost like the whole Antifa thing ...and I mean for years ...has been overblown and used as a straw man argument.

Worth discussing I think. If they really exist like Trump claims what a failure and reflection on Sessions, Barr, and Trump. This never happened under previous administrations.

Buck stops with Trump

Comment

America will Burn Under TRUMP.

These Antifa people must be incredibly smart. I mean look how many leaders of international terrorist groups have been identified over the years. Yet law enforcement has not yet identified a single “Antifa” leader or a a central Org or even a local cell.

Amazing . How much do we pay for all that policing ?

Why it’s almost like the whole Antifa thing ...and I mean for years ...has been overblown and used as a straw man argument.

Worth discussing I think. If they really exist like Trump claims what a failure and reflection on Sessions, Barr, and Trump. This never happened under previous administrations.

Buck stops with Trump
                                Antifa only started getting crazy and violent since 2016 because they are told to hate TRUMP.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X