Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So, is TBU giving ANY of the money back?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    That is your go to, people are cheapskates. You are the one stealing money. Ironic a theif would request of other to have self respect and dignity. I can afford club soccer fine. Paid for it for many years knowing the shadiness was going on. Belittling and insulting, I would expect nothing less from a thief. Raise the equipment fee to $27 dollars. Simple math $27×2000=$54000. You can steal more money and no one would know. You can also add a $15 infurstucture fee. Simple math $15×2000=$30000. More money for you to steal.
    Your legacy: Petty and cheap. This is the guy angry with with Chick-fil-A cause they might charge 25c for the extra dressing. Then he does the simple math and realizes they make (are stealing) millions of $ off of ketchup. This is the guy who refuses to go to team dinners cause he might pay an extra $6 than another family.

No petty and cheap guy should expect any upwards mobility in life cause he's too busy counting and holding on to whatever he already has. The world is stacked against you and you are going to expose all the theft and injustices of the world with your "simple math". Your next "simple math" project should be airline and bank fees. Make sure your head doesn't explode. Have fun doing that and passing all that anger and resentment to your kids.

PS. I'm not sure what you mean by "I'm stealing". I'm just a TBU parent paying my fees and not crying about every penny I spend.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      Your legacy: Petty and cheap. This is the guy angry with with Chick-fil-A cause they might charge 25c for the extra dressing. Then he does the simple math and realizes they make (are stealing) millions of $ off of ketchup. This is the guy who refuses to go to team dinners cause he might pay an extra $6 than another family.

No petty and cheap guy should expect any upwards mobility in life cause he's too busy counting and holding on to whatever he already has. The world is stacked against you and you are going to expose all the theft and injustices of the world with your "simple math". Your next "simple math" project should be airline and bank fees. Make sure your head doesn't explode. Have fun doing that and passing all that anger and resentment to your kids.

PS. I'm not sure what you mean by "I'm stealing". I'm just a TBU parent paying my fees and not crying about every penny I spend.
      Please tell me, which club in the state of FL returned half of the season's fees like your complaining about with TBU? Unless your just specifically attacking this club and every other club in the state is exempt from this complaint...

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2747641]Your legacy: Petty and cheap. This is the guy angry with with Chick-fil-A cause they might charge 25c for the extra dressing. Then he does the simple math and realizes they make (are stealing) millions of $ off of ketchup. This is the guy who refuses to go to team dinners cause he might pay an extra $6 than another family.

PS. I'm not sure what you mean by "I'm stealing". I'm just a TBU parent paying my fees and not crying about every penny I

My legacy will be just fine. Once again you are comparing, buying and selling to stealing. Paying for extra ketchup and salad dressing is a purchase of good. I know up front the cost and what I will receive.

My upwards mobility will be fine. My kids have been playing soccer at the same club as your for many years. Paid all the fees ask of me. If by pointing out families should receive a refund for service not provided upsets you, take a good hard look at yourself. Your stance on the issue lead me to believe you are the one stealing from all these families. Claiming to be a tbu parent, you are not fooling anyone.

Ps. Keep stealing

Comment

Im sure those clubs have plenty of good players to pull from. Your 2nd and 3rd teams will be just as strong as your first team....But wasnt one of your selling tactics about not placing a financial burden last month for your parents. Dont take their money FL Prem and let them tryout at other clubs and see if they will stay. If you are so confident about your value proposition then they wont leave.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
          Auto-Saved
          x
          Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
          x
          Working...
          X