Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    That’s not my post. My daughter is a soccer player.
    So you are accepting your kid’s lack of academic power. Did you read about soccer scholarships taken away for lack of funds? Better hit the books buddy. Good luck with your soccer player

Comment

W, T, F are you talking about?

I’m not complaining about sh1t. I’m stating facts. Unemotionally.
      I see you are very calm and unemotional by using foul language to validate your point

Comment

To much uninformed blah blah blah in your comment. Get your facts straight ECNL showcases are packed with college coaches. You can’t compare ECNL level of play with Weston’s GAL simply because you can’t compare existent records to inexistent ones GAL does not exists as of yet and ECNL has been around for 11 years plus. You are in for a surprise when season training comes and you realize who’s gone and the quality of the players filling those empty spots
        I’m uniformed? Lololol. Not so much.

I never said ECNL Showcases wouldn’t have coaches. They will For sure. Top coaches of top programs will gravitate toward the top match ups. Correct?

I’m very familiar with the ECNL teams in SE, and....just because without a doubt ECNL is the best league left standing...that doesn’t mean any of the teams in the SE are any good. Weston would not be challenged on a week in week out basis.

18/19 age groups:

Orlando sucks
        Jax sucks
        Tbu sucks

Correct?

1 good Concorde team
        1 athletic boot and scoot UFA team
        Prime...good individual players...poor team play

Correct?

Showcases...only place that coaches will actually be. Correct?

Comment

I’m uniformed? Lololol. Not so much.

I never said ECNL Showcases wouldn’t have coaches. They will For sure. Top coaches of top programs will gravitate toward the top match ups. Correct?

I’m very familiar with the ECNL teams in SE, and....just because without a doubt ECNL is the best league left standing...that doesn’t mean any of the teams in the SE are any good. Weston would not be challenged on a week in week out basis.

18/19 age groups:

Orlando sucks
          Jax sucks
          Tbu sucks

Correct?

1 good Concorde team
          1 athletic boot and scoot UFA team
          Prime...good individual players...poor team play

Correct?

Showcases...only place that coaches will actually be. Correct?
          GAL showcases are going to be bad

Comment

GAL showcases are going to be bad
            I don’t know why I believe you,TS Poster, but I do. I’m sure you know everything and have my best interests at heart.

And...blanket generalization always accurate.

Comment

TH is a very good club and has a strong tradition of good quality soccer. They would be a good addition to any league and provide good strong competition for those clubs they face. Love them or hate them, that is the truth.

Comment

I don’t know why I believe you,TS Poster, but I do. I’m sure you know everything and have my best interests at heart.

And...blanket generalization always accurate.
                Not the poster but it's there in black and white. GAL has very few quality clubs left and thowr top club is petitioning to get into ECNL. GAL will last one year. Next year clubs will join ECLR or go back to NPL rather than stay in GAL. They have to keep this customers

Comment

Not the poster but it's there in black and white. GAL has very few quality clubs left and thowr top club is petitioning to get into ECNL. GAL will last one year. Next year clubs will join ECLR or go back to NPL rather than stay in GAL. They have to keep this customers
                  Just wait until all those signed players dont get seen by the colleges they have committed to. Colleges wont be happy as they like to keep up with players progress and see that they are playing at a good level. When your little princess is sitting on the bench in college , you will look back and see that following a blowhard screwed ya.

Comment

Just wait until all those signed players dont get seen by the colleges they have committed to. Colleges wont be happy as they like to keep up with players progress and see that they are playing at a good level. When your little princess is sitting on the bench in college , you will look back and see that following a blowhard screwed ya.
                    This is such a bvllsh1t attempt at fear mongering. How much you play will be dependent on what you do on campus. So....get the best training you can, be fit, be ready to work.

BTW...the coach will be different then the same one you have had since u10. So...hopefully you will be ready to adapt and survive without all your BFFs.

Comment

Does anybody knows the outcome of the petition? The hearing should be sometime before end if the week. I hope ECNL won’t take them at least for the season. We can’t be short a team in the conference

Comment

Prime has DT !!!life's good

Comment

Does anybody knows the outcome of the petition? The hearing should be sometime before end if the week. I hope ECNL won’t take them at least for the season. We can’t be short a team in the conference
                          Never going to happen

Comment

Never going to happen
                            I see as time keeps running out, they are unfortunately being ignored. Poor kids, in any case it’s a good thing for us at Weston

Comment

I see as time keeps running out, they are unfortunately being ignored. Poor kids, in any case it’s a good thing for us at Weston
                              It’s great you might score against Tophat now. All the kids left for ECNL

Comment

It’s great you might score against Tophat now. All the kids left for ECNL
                                We will never be at TH level at least not while Jerome keeps making the wrong roster decisions based on fresh money instead of player talent. But we are hoping he’ll be gone soon

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X