Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    80 rec level players will still lead to a roster of 18 rec players, so....
    I’ve seen elite caliber kids playing on local teams because of location and maybe cost.
    Give me 80 kids every day to pick from. If your getting only 20 trying out for any one team, find another club quickly

Comment

Is Trinity a suburb of Tallahassee? Why are they affiliated all the down into TBU area?

Does 80 girls matter when only 11 can play at a time and 14-18 on a roster? Does more numbers guarantee better talent? Is quantity or quality important?
      They are not affiliated with Tallahassee or located anywhere near Tallahassee. Whoever stated that clearly knows nothing about Fl premier. They are Tampa bay area only and yes, getting to choose a roster with 80 girls from all over the central region including Orlando did result in better talent.

Comment

They are not affiliated with Tallahassee or located anywhere near Tallahassee. Whoever stated that clearly knows nothing about Fl premier. They are Tampa bay area only and yes, getting to choose a roster with 80 girls from all over the central region including Orlando did result in better talent.
        including Orlando....HAHAHAHAHHAHA NO ONE is traveling from Orlando to play for FP!!!!

Comment

A family from Orlando is driving to the Tampa area to play for a club called Florida Premier?

Now, that is a stretch!

Comment

including Orlando....HAHAHAHAHHAHA NO ONE is traveling from Orlando to play for FP!!!!
            I think they meant Odessa not Orlando, about a 100-mile difference.

Comment

A family from Orlando is driving to the Tampa area to play for a club called Florida Premier?

Now, that is a stretch!
              They were at tryouts. Not saying they committed but certainly there to scope out the program and competition which is more than I can say for other local clubs in the area.

Comment

They were at tryouts. Not saying they committed but certainly there to scope out the program and competition which is more than I can say for other local clubs in the area.
                Over the top parents

Comment

The other local clubs in the area already know about the program and competition. Absolutely no need to scope it out.

Comment

Now, that is a stretch!
                    Turns out they drove from Odessa not Orlando

Comment

Prime will be the best now that the 06 is playing with them and the dad is training.

Comment

Prime will be the best now that the 06 is playing with them and the dad is training.
                        Oh snap is Dt and kt playing at prime ?

For the first 2 months I mean , lbeforw everything you heard about him turns out true

Lol

Comment

Are we still talking about the National team kid?
                          You should fe fortunate if the even consider.
                          He’s the 2005 boys coach

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                          Auto-Saved
                          x
                          Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                          x
                          Working...
                          X