Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SSS biggest scammers in MA - credit is joke!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    1-2 months if she keeps getting into bed with that drunk ainscough
    Why is she still working with that blowhard, everything that clown touches turns to S***. Select will be no different!

Comment

LL is the most despicable person and will soon find out why that doesn’t work

Comment

LL is the most despicable person and will soon find out why that doesn’t work
        agreed, despicable, it won't work

Comment

agreed, despicable, it won't work

I kinda like LL.

Baw chicka baw waw!

Comment

What exactly is the Bolts-SSS relationship?

Comment

What exactly is the Bolts-SSS relationship?
              Insestual

Comment

Why on earth do you think LL is going anywhere?? She owns the club. She’s going no where. There will always be a new batch of people who fall for her manipulation. 90% of people at that club truly believe it is the best around. They don’t even know Stars and Scorpions exist.

Comment

Why on earth do you think LL is going anywhere?? She owns the club. She’s going no where. There will always be a new batch of people who fall for her manipulation. 90% of people at that club truly believe it is the best around. They don’t even know Stars and Scorpions exist.
                  Oh I think they know plenty & believe we're they're at will give them just as much or enough exposure as either of those other 2 clubs at the highest levels. Secondly, even if someone was considering SSS or one of the two ecnl clubs you mention, Stiles seems like a scratch given where they're based and the family is considering SSS no doubt are all from around the South Shore. Scorpions obviously would be a better option offer the same amount of exposure. Yes there are the one offs here are there willing to do the travel or attend private school closer to Stars base, so technically yes that from the South Shore but they're really not what it comes to travel to Lancaster, etc.

Whenever I see a post like yours it reeks of someone from FC Stars always and you people are so far up your asses whether it's the club or the league it isn't funny!

Comment

Oh I think they know plenty & believe we're they're at will give them just as much or enough exposure as either of those other 2 clubs at the highest levels. Secondly, even if someone was considering SSS or one of the two ecnl clubs you mention, Stiles seems like a scratch given where they're based and the family is considering SSS no doubt are all from around the South Shore. Scorpions obviously would be a better option offer the same amount of exposure. Yes there are the one offs here are there willing to do the travel or attend private school closer to Stars base, so technically yes that from the South Shore but they're really not what it comes to travel to Lancaster, etc.

Whenever I see a post like yours it reeks of someone from FC Stars always and you people are so far up your asses whether it's the club or the league it isn't funny!
                    Auto correctct/voice text get to you much! Dear God!

Comment

Why should an SSS parent know that FCStars exists? We both know they do as well as the Scorpions but your bashing LL & SSS tells me one thing,..... you might say and think SSS folks don't know you exist but obviously you know they(SSS) exist! And that says it all right there!

Nevermind who in their right mind would want to travel to Lancaster multiple times a week when they can get the same amount exposure traveling practicing and playing around their own backyards!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                      Auto-Saved
                      x
                      Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                      x
                      Working...
                      X