Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Practices to resume 6/8 games and tournaments to resume 6/29. So long as everything goes well.

1. Players will be required to have their temperature taken prior to practices and games. This will likely be left to the parents.
    2. Clubs will be asked to limit the number of spectators. This will probably never come in to play except in tournaments or large venues like Lancaster. Scheduling clubs will have to space games out more so that during switches there aren’t as maybe people around.
    3. All spectators will have to wear a face covering.
    Good guess, but thats not at all what the expectations are going to be. Some people are in for a real shock when they come out.

Comment

Good guess, but thats not at all what the expectations are going to be. Some people are in for a real shock when they come out.
      None of us know including you. We’ll see when we need to find out. That’s not now.

Comment

Showcases sorry you are not in the loop
        Sorry you're not in the loop. My child has coaches at every regular season game.

Comment

You don't really believe coaches will be at these supposed showcases do you?

The NCAA extended the recruiting dead period until June 30th, and they'll reevaluate that date for another extension in mid-June. It's likely they'll extend again through July.

If D1 and D2 coaches can't attend showcases there will not be showcases.

Comment

Many college ID camps have been cancelled for June-August and you think those coaches are coming out to a showcase of a few clubs that have a team thrown together for the summer? It isn't going to happen. Focus on next year.

Comment

Many college ID camps have been cancelled for June-August and you think those coaches are coming out to a showcase of a few clubs that have a team thrown together for the summer? It isn't going to happen. Focus on next year.
              Nobody is seriously thinking about showcases. Just hoping to get back on the field and practice for a month or so. That would be more than enough.

Comment

The coronavirus will be doing a press conference tomorrow to outline its multi-phased approach to ratcheting up infections and death. Phase One is wait for stupid humans to re-open.
                Not to go all 1984 on you, but I know 4 people whose death is labeled as Corona. One had a heart attack, one literally drank himself to death, 2 had stage 4 cancer. All labeled Corona.

Question everything.

Comment

Not to go all 1984 on you, but I know 4 people whose death is labeled as Corona. One had a heart attack, one literally drank himself to death, 2 had stage 4 cancer. All labeled Corona.

Question everything.
                  Agreed - it’s all hoax perpetuated by the lame street media to
                  Instill fear in the peons.

Comment

Question everything.
                    I question why in less than 2 months of this being around you know 4 people you’ve died including 2 that drank themselves to death. Not to go all 1984 on you...

Comment

Agreed - it’s all hoax perpetuated by the lame street media to
                      Instill fear in the peons.
                      Then Trump must be in on it because he’s the president and he shut everything down.

Comment

Sorry you're not in the loop. My child has coaches at every regular season game.
                        That’s your kid’s coach, you idiot!

Comment

I question why in less than 2 months of this being around you know 4 people you’ve died including 2 that drank themselves to death. Not to go all 1984 on you...
                          Unfortunately, once you hit 50 you know a lot of people who die, especially if you come from a large family.

If you must know, the one (not two) who drank himself is the uncle of my niece's husband (whom I met at their wedding), the cancer victims were a former co-worker and a 1st cousin respectively, and they both heavily documented their long battle with Cancer, and the heart attack was a family friend of my parents who had already had at least two previous heart attacks and numerous procedures. In each instance, the family is very upset with the cause of death.

Comment

Then Trump must be in on it because he’s the president and he shut everything down.
                            You should get out more. The entire world is/was shut down.

Comment

Not really. I think it’s based on where you live. Last year at my class reunion, I won a subscription to my hometown newspaper (yes, an actual newspaper printed in a small city of 20K or so). More often than not, I know, or know of, at least a person a week in the obits. Maybe indirectly, like so and so’s father, a former school teacher, the owner of a business, etc.

Anyone who grew up catholic in the 60s, 70s or 80s knows the whole church, guaranteed. And there were big families back then, not like today.

In larger, more transient places, although your sphere may be bigger, it’s less personal than a small town, especially when you have generations of families so you tend not to notice certain details.

Comment

Unfortunately, once you hit 50 you know a lot of people who die, especially if you come from a large family.

If you must know, the one (not two) who drank himself is the uncle of my niece's husband (whom I met at their wedding), the cancer victims were a former co-worker and a 1st cousin respectively, and they both heavily documented their long battle with Cancer, and the heart attack was a family friend of my parents who had already had at least two previous heart attacks and numerous procedures. In each instance, the family is very upset with the cause of death.
                                Over 50 - True that!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X