Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SUMC kicked out of NEP?

If they aren’t part of seacoast then can they be independent and be in the NEP? I thought all clubs coming in had to apply or be under the umbrella of a club already in? The statement from their website suggests differently? Looked at this club because of the coaching but don’t wanna be kicked out of the NEP if this doesn’t hold up

Seacoast United Mass City operates independently out of Norwell, MA serving the needs of the South Shore players, while still offering a development pathway to the Boys' & Girls' Academy programs

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    If they aren’t part of seacoast then can they be independent and be in the NEP? I thought all clubs coming in had to apply or be under the umbrella of a club already in? The statement from their website suggests differently? Looked at this club because of the coaching but don’t wanna be kicked out of the NEP if this doesn’t hold up

Seacoast United Mass City operates independently out of Norwell, MA serving the needs of the South Shore players, while still offering a development pathway to the Boys' & Girls' Academy programs
    The “pathway” from Norwell to the “Academy” would take about 3 hours in rush hour traffic.

Comment

NEP isn't the only league a club can play in.

Comment

NEP isn't the only league a club can play in.
        So you are getting kicked out?

Comment

were going to CCL

Comment

CCL is DL and FA's level. Galway denied entry into NEP, Mass City granted. Tough pill to swallow for the trolls who live here.

Comment

CCL is DL and FA's level. Galway denied entry into NEP, Mass City granted. Tough pill to swallow for the trolls who live here.
              I heard Mass City was granted NEP but did not know that about Galway. I know they moved into NEP w/ GPS affiliation but thought they were there a year prior as their own entity. Are you certain they've been bounced?

Comment

I heard Mass City was granted NEP but did not know that about Galway. I know they moved into NEP w/ GPS affiliation but thought they were there a year prior as their own entity. Are you certain they've been bounced?
                None of this is true, NEP haven’t voted to allow or disallow anyone since half their board are leaving. They need a new board before anything happens

Comment

NEP knows they are going to be losing clubs/teams to NECSL/EDP. Wouldn't surprise me if they start letting these types of clubs in just to keep some mass.

USYS has a better pathway that is open and merit based. Closed leagues like NEP are going to struggle.

Comment

USYS has a better pathway that is open and merit based. Closed leagues like NEP are going to struggle.
                    Really? So you're telling me ECNL is going to struggle?

Comment

Still haven't seen anything about SUMC actually not being under Seacoast anymore. Any got a source? no? Okay, thanks

Comment

Originally posted by unregistered View Post
                        were going to ccl
                        ccl, necsl, edp, abc123

Comment

Still haven't seen anything about SUMC actually not being under Seacoast anymore. Any got a source? no? Okay, thanks
                          No, you’re right. Seacoast have a big announcement about bringing soccer south of Boston and make absolutely no mention of SUMC, but I’m sure things are fine and they’re definitely still partnered.

Absolutely not that Mass city coaches just haven’t updated their club cuz they don’t want to look bad

Comment

NEP knows they are going to be losing clubs/teams to NECSL/EDP. Wouldn't surprise me if they start letting these types of clubs in just to keep some mass.

Looks as though you're off a bit with NEP posting new solidarity agreement & all the big clubs staying including GPS. Looks like SUMC staying under SU as an independent but still nothing confirmed. Galway though no longer to be partnered with GPS but instead with SURF & moving out of NEP to the new SC league!

Comment

Looks as though you're off a bit with NEP posting new solidarity agreement & all the big clubs staying including GPS. Looks like SUMC staying under SU as an independent but still nothing confirmed. Galway though no longer to be partnered with GPS but instead with SURF & moving out of NEP to the new SC league!
                              Oh yeah? Has any of that been confirmed anywhere?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X