Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Fauci is a moron. For an expert he hasn’t gotten a thing right, including saying Georgia, Florida and Texas would explode if they opened. He’s the absolute last person anyone should listen to.

Insider conducted a SurveyMonkey Audience poll to gauge how much Americans trust 10 top Trump administration and Democratic officials for their leadership on the COVID-19 outbreak on a scale of 1 to 5.
    Americans gave Dr. Fauci an average rating of 3.8 out of 5, with 39% of respondents giving him a rating of 5 and 64% trusting him overall.
    Americans rated Trump a 2.3 out of 5 for trustworthiness on average, with a full of 50% of respondents strongly distrusting him and just 19% somewhat or strongly trusting him.

Comment

https://bestlifeonline.com/fauci-schools-open-fall/

But we should still let kids play soccer.
      Fauci wasn't saying no school - he was saying there won't be a vaccine in time and that there needs to be more testing and school plans.

Fauci: ‘A bridge too far’ to expect treatments, vaccine in time for fall school semester
      Sen. Lamar Alexander (R-Tenn.), the panel’s chairman, began the questioning by asking Fauci whether college and school administrators could feel safe welcoming students back to campus in the fall, and the likelihood of a treatment or vaccine becoming available by then.

“The idea of having treatments available or a vaccine to facilitate reentry of students into the fall term would be something that would be a bit of a bridge too far,” Fauci said. “The drug that has shown some degree of efficacy was modest and was in hospitalized patients.”

Fauci said whether students will feel safe returning to school will also largely depend on testing capabilities.

Giroir said he expects the country to have the capacity to conduct 25 million to 30 million tests a month by the fall, which could allow schools to have a surveillance strategy in place to quickly identify and isolate confirmed covid-19 cases.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...e-coronavirus/

Comment

Kids are really falling behind with on-line instruction. My kid has almost no work most days, then gets dumped on with work and cries because she's overwhelmed. We need to get back to classroom instruction.

Comment

Kids are really falling behind with on-line instruction. My kid has almost no work most days, then gets dumped on with work and cries because she's overwhelmed. We need to get back to classroom instruction.

I agree. I wish you were in charge. Let's just pretend this is not happening and surge resources to funeral homes.

Comment

👋👋👋👋👋👋👋

Comment

Bridge these 🥜

Comment

Asking for a friend

Comment

Come on a my house

Comment

I wanna serve

Comment

Candyyyyyy

Comment

Hello my buddy

Comment

I think K-12 happens in the fall, probably no activities though. College is more complicated.

Comment

I think K-12 happens in the fall, probably no activities though. College is more complicated.
                            School and activities will go hand in hand. If there is school there will be sports.

Comment

I think you like my 🥜

Comment

Is CFC park open

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X