X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Way to go cfc

Can’t wait for the 250 credit for next years waste of a spring season when 03 will have missed all boats for recruiting - CFC and RS you did a deplorable job with this class -

Rising seniors - ECNL 03- maybe you can use that for tuition as wave any thought of playing in college bye bye

Pitiful

Fake News

Comment

So when you pay the total yearly fee for the club- whats the breakdown of where the $ goes?
      Pay coaches
      Overhead
      Insurance
      League fees
      Club profit

What else?

At the end of the day, everyone paid for a service that was not provided in full. I don't expect all of the money back but 250 in a refund? Not impressed.
      Also, I can't believe that tournaments are not refunding money. You're telling me PDA tournament took fees from ECNL teams, cancelled tournament and didn't refund any money? Total BS.

Comment

Also, I can't believe that tournaments are not refunding money. You're telling me PDA tournament took fees from ECNL teams, cancelled tournament and didn't refund any money? Total BS.
        Don’t know about PDA but Jeff Cup isn’t refunding anything. Keep in mind, they have expenses that need to be paid, but they should give something back. They managed to save some expenses.

Comment

Don’t know about PDA but Jeff Cup isn’t refunding anything. Keep in mind, they have expenses that need to be paid, but they should give something back. They managed to save some expenses.
          Big events have cancellation insurance but who knows if Covid was covered. Jeff Cup is still trying to have their event in July so I think that's why they haven't refunded (yet). PDA obviously isn't happening and should refund if they can. It's a decent amount of money back to clubs but on aper player basis isn't all that much.

Comment

If I take in $3.5million from my customers, provide them with no services, and then credit them $300,000, that sounds like a fairly good business model. I’m not sure how sustainable that is, but it’s a solid short-term cash grab.
            Hopefully you don’t run a business. They had expenses that were paid. Coaches. Insurance. Fields through the winter. Not sure of spring field refunds. Registrars. Passes. League fees. Tournaments to date. That ate up most of the money I’m sure. I bet coaches and staff alone eats up close to 2 million. Think of all the teams they have. Then throw in fall field costs and all winter for all teams. Their summer camp and ID Clinics all make good $$$. Well, at least they’re always full. They’re now giving them for free to CFC players for a couple of years. Make no mistake about it, they’re not making money on this deal. Looks like they’re just trying to spread the hit out over a few years.

Comment

Big events have cancellation insurance but who knows if Covid was covered. Jeff Cup is still trying to have their event in July so I think that's why they haven't refunded (yet). PDA obviously isn't happening and should refund if they can. It's a decent amount of money back to clubs but on aper player basis isn't all that much.
              Jeff Cup said in their email they are trying to hold it in July but if it doesn’t happen there will be no refunds. Period.

Comment

Jeff Cup said in their email they are trying to hold it in July but if it doesn’t happen there will be no refunds. Period.

Awesome! I am booking my flight to Jeff Cup now. I was going to take a cruise ship but it's sold out.

Comment

Dumb. Dumb. Dumb. Even a small gesture of good faith will go a long way. Zero = very few clubs will consider it next time around.

Comment

Dumb. Dumb. Dumb. Even a small gesture of good faith will go a long way. Zero = very few clubs will consider it next time around.
                    the insurance question is interesting - moving forward most people will want to include something like this but insurers won't want to

Comment

the insurance question is interesting - moving forward most people will want to include something like this but insurers won't want to
                      Covid will re-write thousands of contracts moving forward, across all industries. I was very surprised but very happy that we got several cancelled flights either fully refunded/credit for at least a year. Won't ever see that again.

Comment

Jeff Cup made teams re register and they changed the wording to state in case of an unforeseen event there will be no refunds
                        So it looks like everyone now registered knowing . Haha Jeff Cup will look like clowns

$1500 reg fee and that comes out to $1000 income per game with ref fees being MAX $175 a game that is $825 profit. No way they paid refs either so shame on Jeff Cup

Comment

I call Bulls&^t on the coaches paid and the field rental. How could coaches be paid for something they didnt do. March/April/May/June for HS age players is the bulk of their time. Dont give me that crap about virtual. They are not entitled to my money. You didnt pay for fields as they aren't being used. If you screwed up and did that business model, then go bankrupt. I say that all the parents should demand "Give me my money or pay the piper in a different way". Rise Up.

Comment

I call Bulls&^t on the coaches paid and the field rental. How could coaches be paid for something they didnt do. March/April/May/June for HS age players is the bulk of their time. Dont give me that crap about virtual. They are not entitled to my money. You didnt pay for fields as they aren't being used. If you screwed up and did that business model, then go bankrupt. I say that all the parents should demand "Give me my money or pay the piper in a different way". Rise Up.
                            I bet your boss is paying you for doing less than the coaches have been doing. And probably more money at that. Lol. And they didn’t say they paid them with your money. They paid them with their money, dummy. Rise up dummy. See how far that gets you. It will probably get you on FSA.

Comment

Fsa just gave every coach 2k

Comment

Fsa just gave every coach 2k
                                Probably because they got a PPP loan and it is forgiven if you pay it in salaries and benefits. So FSA didn't pay, taxpayers will end up paying.

Anyone who wants to see a democrat kick a republicans ass, watch this quick fight video from VA. Roundhouse kick stuns him and he goes for the finish with a couple nice shots to the head, before measuring him up for a rib cracking kick. Better than any Wilton dad fight in the parking lot. The audio is good too....crank it up!

https://nypost.com/2020/05/12/jeff-g...n-viral-video/

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X