Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    fesa is a joke, ask other clubs what they think of them. It will be eye opening, especially if you ask college coaches .
    Girls will finish ahead of JFC in 5 of 6 divisions. 07 is your only hope and it took a sidnificant amount of poaching.

Comment

Girls will finish ahead of JFC in 5 of 6 divisions. 07 is your only hope and it took a sidnificant amount of poaching.
      It’s pathetic when FESAs only claim to fame is that they will finish above JFC? What happened to the best club in the state, southeast, best staff in the universe claims? What a fake smoke and mirrors pathetic organization. They have 3 times as many players and yet their only ambition is to beat the cross town club. It’s a small backwater mindset in NE Florida. Petty.

Comment

The Armada coaching slate is truly a disaster. Lol licenses next to failed coaches. Sort of kind of makes it an even bigger joke. What excuses will they have on this years failures. Pat Terrible, I mean Terry, Tommy, Alex, Ryan, Brad and Meg. Oh and don’t forget Jason (board member and parent).

All specialize in failure.
        Great numbers at FESA all week. Record tryout numbers. I was told by an armada coach horrible numbers at Davis and Patton. Well done Jason snellburgler and mouse pat. Your leadership has destroyed the armada soccer club.

Comment

It’s pathetic when FESAs only claim to fame is that they will finish above JFC? What happened to the best club in the state, southeast, best staff in the universe claims? What a fake smoke and mirrors pathetic organization. They have 3 times as many players and yet their only ambition is to beat the cross town club. It’s a small backwater mindset in NE Florida. Petty.
          That’s all you have? Is there a realization the 07’s are the clubs only hope on the girls side?

Comment

Great numbers at FESA all week. Record tryout numbers. I was told by an armada coach horrible numbers at Davis and Patton. Well done Jason snellburgler and mouse pat. Your leadership has destroyed the armada soccer club.
            Poor showing at FESA tryouts, we expected more but it was a significant drop from previous years. Our oldest went to JFC and he said it was descent numbers there but not sure how it compares.

Comment

Being better than your cross town rival is the best place to start.

Comment

Being better than your cross town rival is the best place to start.
                You’ve had 5 years of Bubbery and this is your progress? Wow! At least he’s taken a cool million bucks off of you suckers in the process.

Comment

You’ve had 5 years of Bubbery and this is your progress? Wow! At least he’s taken a cool million bucks off of you suckers in the process.
                  During that time you are on ED 4 with 2 of them being PC. Two winning records last year on boys or girls side combined. DA gone, lost ECNL, no more Armada partnership (they didn’t even want to be associated with the club and they don’t even have a team), no more Nike, you guys are a mess.

Comment

Yes horrible numbers at Patton and Davis. So sad. More players are leaving after seeing the numbers of players and lack of teams. Catastrophic unraveling. Lol.

Comment

Yes horrible numbers at Patton and Davis. So sad. More players are leaving after seeing the numbers of players and lack of teams. Catastrophic unraveling. Lol.
                      FESA peddling supplemental tryouts on every platform. Desperate for numbers and ready to pick up any scraps they can.

Comment

The tryouts at Armada. Typical unorganized disgrace. The same lies. The same stories. Which means the same embarrassing outcome. Armada you should be ashamed of your continued lies and BS.

Comment

The tryouts at Armada. Typical unorganized disgrace. The same lies. The same stories. Which means the same embarrassing outcome. Armada you should be ashamed of your continued lies and BS.
                          They got mls da second division and girls ecnl only. All good! Lol

Armada sunk! Jfc clowns!

Comment

Weird, I was at 2 different tryout sessions at Patton yesterday, and had quite the opposite experience compared to the FESA tryouts. It was extremely well organized, there was a very big turnout for both age groups I was at, and not a single person was trying to give me or my kids some sales pitch about how great the club is or promise that they would be on the “top” team coached by the Executive Director. Also, it was quite refreshing to not be forced to lay down a $100 non-refundable deposit to “secure your kids spot” or else it will be given away to the “hundreds” of kids that want it. Then you see the posts and get the emails that there are still spots open at every age group for every level. Slimey, not satisfying! We MUCH preferred the JFC tryouts over FESA’s.

Comment

Funny, my daughter had 06 tryouts this morning and I thought it was well organized. A bunch of Clay DA players are switching clubs including their keeper. I was very impressed with how deep the team is going to be.

Comment

We were at the 05 boys tryouts and it was very well organized and structured. I can't believe I am saying this, but it was the best experienced we had for a tryout. We know us parents stress more than the boys.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X