X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    And where are they going to go??
    There will always be a PT Barnum out there waiting to take your money.

Comment

Where’s my refund I don’t care about the lame attempts to keep online contact.No league play,no trainings.Refund expected.

Comment

Can someone post their club general contract language here?

Comment

Where’s my refund I don’t care about the lame attempts to keep online contact.No league play,no trainings.Refund expected.
          OK, keyboard tough guy, what are you going to do when they do not give you a refund....NOTHING

Comment

OK, keyboard tough guy, what are you going to do when they do not give you a refund....NOTHING
            Not the “keyboard tough guy” but I’ll put a chargeback on my credit card. I would encourage you to do the same if appropriate services or refunds are not offered.

Comment

Not the “keyboard tough guy” but I’ll put a chargeback on my credit card. I would encourage you to do the same if appropriate services or refunds are not offered.
              Liking this idea! Or, a class action lawsuit may be in order.

Comment

Why is club soccer off the hook. If you paid thousands of dollars and received no to very little service, would you just say 'oh well'. Doubtful!

Comment

Why is club soccer off the hook. If you paid thousands of dollars and received no to very little service, would you just say 'oh well'. Doubtful!
                  Are we getting refunds from schools? Taxes? insurance we aren't using?

Comment

Actually - some insurance companies have issued money back and schools wouldn’t apply because teachers are technically still “teaching” online .......

Comment

Taxes and public services don’t count. Some auto insurances companies are actually reducing fees, because people are driving less and the roads are safer, etc.

Comment

You can bet your azz ,that future club soccer contracts will account and address the possibility of pandemic, etc

Comment

Several organizations my kids use are providing refunds so far. Afterschool program, art classes, town soccer, etc. Just got an email today from their summer camp that they are providing refunds for all campers scheduled thru June 29 school/daycare closure and will do the same for July and August if the closures are extended. Organizations that are professionally managed and care about their reputation are giving refunds.

Comment

Taxes and public services don’t count. Some auto insurances companies are actually reducing fees, because people are driving less and the roads are safer, etc.
                            Really? So Landlords that are no longer allowed to evict when renters don’t pay rent also don’t have to continue to pay real estate taxes? Oh, wait, they do have to continue. So the State in their wisdom protects the poor renters from eviction, but still collects taxes from owners under threat of liens and foreclosure with no means to ensure cash flow...

Love the hypocrisy.

Comment

Really? So Landlords that are no longer allowed to evict when renters don’t pay rent also don’t have to continue to pay real estate taxes? Oh, wait, they do have to continue. So the State in their wisdom protects the poor renters from eviction, but still collects taxes from owners under threat of liens and foreclosure with no means to ensure cash flow...

Love the hypocrisy.
                              Landlords can apply for assistance as well

Comment

Love the hypocrisy.
                                I’m a landlord, but have no idea what that has to do with club soccer refunds. It’s a whole different business - different laws, insurance, etc. than soccer. Families pre-pay for a soccer season, but when that season doesn’t happen, then the club should refund the money. Period. It’s not the customer’s problem that you have salaries and overhead. That’s what loans, unemployment insurance, and unfortunately bankruptcy courts are for. No business is risk-proof. Many of the big clubs have literally millions of $ in the bank to weather a storm like this if they are smart in how they manage their operations.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X