Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Post the full message then, including who sent it. Can’t huh? Didn’t think so.
    Refer to post #6

Comment

Scorpions won’t be around much longer if the lock down continues.
      NR will have to sale to someone as I’m sure they will have no $$$
      Scorpions are as strong on the field and off they field as they have been for a number of years

Comment

Scorpions won’t be around much longer if the lock down continues.
        NR will have to sale to someone as I’m sure they will have no $$$
        This shows your ignorance of business. A mid-sized club with a smaller coaching staff is much better positioned to get through this than the GPS’ of the world. A club of Scorpions size has already collected its money for the year and is now saving in field rental space. The same can’t be said for the huge clubs with 60+ coaches on staff who they have to pay.

Comment

Let’s hope so.

Comment

This shows your ignorance of business. A mid-sized club with a smaller coaching staff is much better positioned to get through this than the GPS’ of the world. A club of Scorpions size has already collected its money for the year and is now saving in field rental space. The same can’t be said for the huge clubs with 60+ coaches on staff who they have to pay.
            We will see

Comment

Why is your post directed at Scorpions and not any of the dozens of other mid-sized clubs? Axe to grind?

Comment

Why is your post directed at Scorpions and not any of the dozens of other mid-sized clubs? Axe to grind?
                No Axe to grind, most clubs are in the same boat.
                Hopefully clubs can get through this but depending on how long this continues we may loss a couple.

Comment

Scorpions is the Best Club in the Area hands down
                  Not sure what this has to do with referees not being paid?

Comment

Our dear GPS has decided to f**k with the wrong people today. We were informed that they are not releasing the funds so that referees can get paid for however much they worked on their tournaments in March.. That's 3 days(March 1,7 and 8). That's a huge blow to people because that was going to help them with the situation our country is facing at the moment. I am dissapointed to say the very least. Without referees, GPS would have no tournamnets but thanks to the dictator assigning group they get their way of course while 100s of us are getting such treatment. Good job GPS, thanks MA!
                    I am sorry that you have incurred a financial loss despite a huge organization already collecting their fees.

Hopefully referees will boycott future gps events if this is how you get treated.

Comment

I wouldn’t worry about the clubs (who already have their $ for this year), at least not for the short term.

But if we all don’t get back to work soon the issue is going to be the families who don’t have the money for club soccer any more. Discretionary spending is going to go before anything else. That’s where you’ll likely see some contraction. Tryouts into Fall 2020 having fewer kids. May not kill any clubs per say, but you might see two teams per age group where before there were three.

Comment

It’s incredible the stuff people believe on here. The stay at home trolls needed another gps thread. Let’s hazard a guess that the OP isn’t even a referee but the gps thread starter we’ve all
                        Come to love. If you are a ref can you explain handball to us all please?

Comment

It’s incredible the stuff people believe on here. The stay at home trolls needed another gps thread. Let’s hazard a guess that the OP isn’t even a referee but the gps thread starter we’ve all
                          Actually, there is no offense called "Handball" nor is it illegal for a ball to touch a players arm or hand. The offense is known as "Handling" and it occurs when a player's extended arm or hand alters the path of the ball. As for GPS handling this situation, first and only place I've heard of it was here

Comment

You bet you *ss I'm a ref and yes I started the post. Of course you are just another FAN and SOMEONE on the sideline calling handling a handball. For the love of god will you please shut up sometime since I sense you're one of those people who go against every decision the referee makes. You're the garbage on the soccer fields around Massachusetts and I hope you know your kids are not making it anywhere big because of you. Shame on you ***hole

Comment

Yup great point. Be sure to ask your assignors if they have insurance to pay you when scumbags like GPS won’t. You wonder why the quality of Refs have dropped dramatically. Only a desperate loser would Ref anymore. I’ll continue to do ECNL games cuz I’m highly sought after and it’s cash. Good games to Ref too. I love Scorpions. Does anyone know if EDP pays cash. I love those guys too. I hate GPS
                              To answer your question, EDP does pay cash. You saying you're highly sought after was never part of the thread and no of us care. Do you do college and you're highly saught after? Congratulations you are approximately 65 years old and almost on the way out.

Comment

You bet you *ss I'm a ref and yes I started the post. Of course you are just another FAN and SOMEONE on the sideline calling handling a handball. For the love of god will you please shut up sometime since I sense you're one of those people who go against every decision the referee makes. You're the garbage on the soccer fields around Massachusetts and I hope you know your kids are not making it anywhere big because of you. Shame on you ***hole
                                You are pathetic if you are the op. Actually taking the time to make up a charge of non payment to refs?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X