Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tara Reid,Joe Biden,credible sexual assault allegations,and wheres me too hypocrites

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    No she's an actual leader, was even well before this. Germany has a much lower death rate per capita than most of Europe and the US. Their cases are holding steady and they jump on new outbreaks. They handled unemployment very differently without completely killing their economy.

She has a master's in Chemistry. Our so called president is a 4-time bankrupt failed TV game show host.
    she broke her treaty and shut her borders with the rest of the euro union
    her degree in chemistry means nothing-what drugs has she discovered?
    at least Trump has been in business and done some things in the field

Comment

she broke her treaty and shut her borders with the rest of the euro union
      her degree in chemistry means nothing-what drugs has she discovered?
      at least Trump has been in business and done some things in the field
      She believes in science and it shows with how Germany has handled Covid.

Trump went bankrupt 4 times, shuttered 15 failed businesses and his TV show was tanking in the ratings before he decided to run. Now, we have 20% unemployment, a deficit we can never pay off and 105,000 Americans dead and still climbing.

Comment

No she's an actual leader, was even well before this. Germany has a much lower death rate per capita than most of Europe and the US. Their cases are holding steady and they jump on new outbreaks. They handled unemployment very differently without completely killing their economy.

She has a master's in Chemistry. Our so called president is a 4-time bankrupt failed TV game show host.
        If trump said this, would you sing his praises like you do for merkel?

The German chancellor, Angela Merkel, has courted growing anti-immigrant opinion in Germany by claiming the country's attempts to create a multicultural society have "utterly failed".

Speaking to a meeting of young members of her Christian Democratic Union party, Merkel said the idea of people from different cultural backgrounds living happily "side by side" did not work.

She said the onus was on immigrants to do more to integrate into German society.

"This [multicultural] approach has failed, utterly failed," Merkel told the meeting in Potsdam, west of Berlin, yesterday.

Comment

She believes in science and it shows with how Germany has handled Covid.

Trump went bankrupt 4 times, shuttered 15 failed businesses and his TV show was tanking in the ratings before he decided to run. Now, we have 20% unemployment, a deficit we can never pay off and 105,000 Americans dead and still climbing.
          thats weak- you can do better

Comment

thats weak- you can do better
            Seem to be real concerned with police brutality....
            https://nypost.com/2020/06/01/george...ash-with-cops/

Getting back at chanel....obviously a racist company that supports Minneapolis police!

Shoot them, then they won’t be able to breathe.

Comment

Seem to be real concerned with police brutality....
              https://nypost.com/2020/06/01/george...ash-with-cops/

Getting back at chanel....obviously a racist company that supports Minneapolis police!

Shoot them, then they won’t be able to breathe.
              there are 2 types of looters
              those who loot for themselves (Target,the local Bodega etc..)
              and those that loot for resale-
              neither is helping the cause- the tv coverage at the Minn Target store made my super lib niece doubt the validity of the protests- 4 years of college turned her into a snowflake and 10 minutes of watching the looting undid most of the damage

Comment

neither is helping the cause- the tv coverage at the Minn Target store made my super lib niece doubt the validity of the protests- 4 years of college turned her into a snowflake and 10 minutes of watching the looting undid most of the damage
                You missed the third type - the big money boys. They just lifted the treasury to the tune of trillions.

Please explain hedge fund and cruise line bailouts if you don’t agree

Comment

I don’t know what planet you are on but it’s definitely not Earth. This Demonstration is HUUUUGE and has spread world wide, Very embarrassing for us Yanks the March in Stamford even got my Conservative Neirbor to participate , cops from every city manning the demonstrators are putting their Batons down and kneeling in unity.
                  Trump and the Cons can’t stand to see how big this thing is- Cops joining hands with Black Life’s matter.

I’m loving this, just like Miki Ds

Trump worse President eeeeererver.

Comment

I don’t know what planet you are on but it’s definitely not Earth. This Demonstration is HUUUUGE and has spread world wide, Very embarrassing for us Yanks the March in Stamford even got my Conservative Neirbor to participate , cops from every city manning the demonstrators are putting their Batons down and kneeling in unity.
                    Trump and the Cons can’t stand to see how big this thing is- Cops joining hands with Black Life’s matter.

the cops are cool with the peaceful protestors always have been, but they aren't putting their batons down when it gets ugly
                    it is embarrassing - American cities are burning because of weak local leadership, but I don't know why this is a dem /con argument unless you are highlighting the fact that lib cities are the ones burning

Comment

You missed the third type - the big money boys. They just lifted the treasury to the tune of trillions.

Please explain hedge fund and cruise line bailouts if you don’t agree
                      there is a difference between looting and organized crime
                      what you describe is organized crime- way bigger payout

Comment

So going back to the thread title, lengthy piece about Reade's history and inabilityto alwaystell the truth. Tara Reade’s Tumultuous Journey to the 2020 Campaign https://nyti.ms/3cjVO7A

Comment

When looters tweet out if you are black owned put a sign in your window and we wont loot it or burn it......that is about police brutality?

The issue is back that back in the civil rights era, there were leaders that were educated and understood how to make their cause the bigger cause and bring people together......now, there is no voice except antifa, looking for a cause to exploit.

I am all about stopping police brutality and making justice color blind.....would easily get on board and join that cause, most americans would. However, the liberals and terrorists like antifa want to make it a political issue and want to encourage lawlessness

Comment

Third type...the dead ones

https://nypost.com/2020/06/01/george...ska-bar-owner/

Comment

In the land of the blind, the one eyed man is king

https://nypost.com/2020/06/01/protes...-gas-canister/

Comment

The NY Post loves NY Post guy. One of the few people that reads it and reposts it!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X