TBU ECNL Director and ECNL 06 Boys coach KJ resigned to join FP

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Collier and Mitchell does as well so what’s your point?

Comment

https://www.floridapremierfc.com/staff-and-coaches

This is now confirmed...

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
        So he goes

from
        TBU's Boys ECNL Program Director

to
        FP ECNL-R (2nd tier) Boys Director and College Boys Coordinator.

I get it...whats a retired PE teacher to do....
        Chase the money just like he did with IMG.

Comment

So he goes

from

to

So does his daugther still play at TBU or go to FP????

Comment

So he goes

from

to

Well technically ECNL at Tampa is also second tier, so he's just going from second tier to second tier.

Comment

Well technically ECNL at Tampa is also second tier, so he's just going from second tier to second tier.
              The next making of National Champions with the new 05 boys

Comment

Wrong...Well technically ECNRL at FP is second tier, so he's going from second tier to third tier.

Comment

Originally posted by unregistered View Post
                  wrong...well technically ecnrl at fp is second tier, so he's going from second tier to third tier.
                  joke

your head

Comment

Friends or not, Brian Johnson has some really impressive qualifications.
                    https://www.tampabaynewswire.com/201...-program-82819

Comment

Has a better resume than all them clowns at FP but most important, he speaks English properly!

Comment

The highly experience, qualify, and sought after person did not want to stay in the mls. One day he woke and was like I am going to coach youth soccer. Hell yeah, less work and easy money. Good for you bj.

Comment

The white nationalist speaks again... so it's more important that the coach speak English as his first language than be bilingual and be a better coach? HC United mentality. That mentality got us Berhalter over Tata for the national team.

Has a better resume than all them clowns at FP but most important, he speaks English properly!

Comment

Kill the whitey

The white nationalist speaks again... so it's more important that the coach speak English as his first language than be bilingual and be a better coach? HC United mentality. That mentality got us Berhalter over Tata for the national team.
                            Unless you are living in Town N Compton, most kids are not bilingual. And who's to say it has to be Spanish. Why not Dutch or German or Cameroon or Republic of Côte d'Ivoire or .....

The most important part is can a coach present the message in a way our kids can understand. Being bilingual does not make you a better coach, if you don't understand the game. It does not matter how many languages you can speak.

This has nothing to do with what language you speak. I can present my middle finger and you know exactly what I mean.

Comment

The poster, after discussing resume, say it was more important that the new hire spoke English in way that was understandable. Thus, resume was nice, as long as English is the first language. Lots of posts (probably the same douche nozzel giving TBU a bad name) have trafficked in stereotypical spanish names or made fun of accents. Certainly it helps a coach to be understandable, but my kid has had ESL coaches and after a week or so, they understand just fine. So, the true intent of the comment was to be racist or at least xenophobic. If the coach knows the game, loves the game and wants to teach kids the game, who cares if he or she has an accent other than MAGA wearing white supremacists. You are making TBU look really bad with the incessant racist tone of your TS posts.

Unless you are living in Town N Compton, most kids are not bilingual. And who's to say it has to be Spanish. Why not Dutch or German or Cameroon or Republic of Côte d'Ivoire or .....

The most important part is can a coach present the message in a way our kids can understand. Being bilingual does not make you a better coach, if you don't understand the game. It does not matter how many languages you can speak.

This has nothing to do with what language you speak. I can present my middle finger and you know exactly what I mean.

Comment

The poster, after discussing resume, say it was more important that the new hire spoke English in way that was understandable. Thus, resume was nice, as long as English is the first language. Lots of posts (probably the same douche nozzel giving TBU a bad name) have trafficked in stereotypical spanish names or made fun of accents. Certainly it helps a coach to be understandable, but my kid has had ESL coaches and after a week or so, they understand just fine. So, the true intent of the comment was to be racist or at least xenophobic. If the coach knows the game, loves the game and wants to teach kids the game, who cares if he or she has an accent other than MAGA wearing white supremacists. You are making TBU look really bad with the incessant racist tone of your TS posts.
                                Have you considered that maybe, just maybe, the person "... making TBU look really bad with the incessant racist tone of your TS posts" is actually a troll disguising as a TBU booster? It is quite possible that the person who is the troll is with a nearby club that is trying to compete with TBU and hoping to make TBU appear racist. Any clubs come to mind?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X