Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stars MW post

Anyone see the sheer desperation of the social media post by Stars MW tonight??

Brilliant entertainment with some of the sections noted. I think he forgot to add how many staff have a DA tattoo? That would have put their region to the top of any club in MA as I think he beats everyone on that count!

Stars MW post

Your obsession with SM is just weird.

Comment

All the Stars regional teams suck

Comment

How exactly is it desperate?

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post

Brilliant entertainment with some of the sections noted. I think he forgot to add how many staff have a DA tattoo? That would have put their region to the top of any club in MA as I think he beats everyone on that count!
          Thought the same thing very odd tweet to get players

Comment

The question is how much of it was true?

Comment

The post is all to show how SM thinks he is so amazing. Just having this thread about him will probably make him go and get a talking soccer tattoo. It’s not about the kids for him it’s about me, me and me.

Comment

The post is all to show how SM thinks he is so amazing. Just having this thread about him will probably make him go and get a talking soccer tattoo. It’s not about the kids for him it’s about me, me and me.
                It’s also about the girls for him.

Comment

Your post is ridiculous. That kind of marketing tweet could have come from any coach or club administrator in the country and no one would have thought anything of it. Except you because of some personal grudge.

Comment

All the Stars regional teams suck
                    JD picks the best players from the region and brings them to central always has always will

Comment

Shawn can actually suck a d*ck. What an ******* of a person.

Comment

?

Shawn can actually suck a d*ck. What an ******* of a person.
                        Look at you hiding over there behind your computer.

Comment

Love or hate it him you can take away that there is a pool of Stars talent at least in the 05s and 06s that have come from the Kings club that was run out of the MW. Not saying he is for everyone but he did develop some talented players.

Comment

Love or hate it him you can take away that there is a pool of Stars talent at least in the 05s and 06s that have come from the Kings club that was run out of the MW. Not saying he is for everyone but he did develop some talented players.
                            I meant can’t take away not can

Comment

I meant can’t take away not can
                              I have a ulittle and was deciding on a club. Couple of years ago went to watch 05 state cup because it was Stars NPL, Scorpions ECNL, SSS, and NEFC in semis. His team walked through it. Stars dad who had been with SM said a bunch of the girls had followed him to Seacoast then to Stars. He yelled a bunch, but his team was not challenged. Either they were naturally good despite him, or good because of him, but they were simply better than the other teams.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X